Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd they are on totally different pages aren’t they?! Can totally see Zoe paddle boarding in a heatwave and back packing haha imagine!!
So Zoe has chosen the one which has things she's already done.....holiday in Mykonos, BBQ with friends and Harry Style concert. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Alfie wouldn’t pick 3 really, he just thinks that one sounds best for his image.

What in the last decade has actually stopped him from doing any those things? duck all that’s what. Those things don’t need to be a dream for him, they’re things he could do easily. His dream summer would be lounging in front of his camera lisping about GoAlZ and biznish meeteeengz.

I’ll be generous and give him summer 2. The “girls” can be Zoe, mum and Poppy.

Reactions: 17
Speaking of tit he buys and never does anything with .. who remembers the giant expensive piano that Zoe bought him or did he buy it?
I forget! Pretty sure only the people who come to their house have actually used it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alfie wouldn’t pick 3 really, he just thinks that one sounds best for his image.

What in the last decade has actually stopped him from doing any those things? duck all that’s what. Those things don’t need to be a dream for him, they’re things he could do easily. His dream summer would be lounging in front of his camera lisping about GoAlZ and biznish meeteeengz.

I’ll be generous and give him summer 2. The “girls” can be Zoe, mum and Poppy.
I think he would do the paddle boarding and Glastonbury deffo not backpacking :giggle:

Speaking of tit he buys and never does anything with .. who remembers the giant expensive piano that Zoe bought him or did he buy it?
I forget! Pretty sure only the people who come to their house have actually used it! :ROFLMAO:
Yep Zoe bought it him for xmas

Reactions: 4
He’s probably ordering a full set of top of the range paddle boarding gear as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's his problem he doesn't do anything only stream all day. If he bothered to sort out the veg patch he could take pictures of that and of the veg as they grow etc.
Has he actually planted all those veg they bought weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's just so...physically repulsive. Which, okay, looks aren't everything, but he's got as much charisma as a dirty sock and no personality to make up for it, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he ever been to any sort of festival before? I mean it’s not like they’re few and far between and he would struggle to get the cash or time off work or something.

I suppose at least Zoe is truthful, those are things we know she’d enjoy. Alfie just wants all his underage fans to think of him as a cool teen on his gap yah

Reactions: 7
Has he ever been to any sort of festival before? I mean it’s not like they’re few and far between and he would struggle to get the cash or time off work or something.

I suppose at least Zoe is truthful, those are things we know she’d enjoy. Alfie just wants all his underage fans to think of him as a cool teen on his gap yah
More like he wants in on Joe & Dianne's camping trip they are planning to do in their camper van. He probably wants in for the vlog content, as they bring in views & so he can spend days drooling all over Dianne.He is
also probably hoping that if he's interested in yoga & music festivals he will impress Dianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alfie probably thinks some free day event in a park in Brighton makes him a festival veteran. The thought of him at Glastonbury or backpacking in Bali is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alfie probably thinks some free day event in a park in Brighton makes him a festival veteran. The thought of him at Glastonbury or backpacking in Bali is hilarious.
Every event is a free event for alfie isn’t it ha

Reactions: 9
Every event is a free event for alfie isn’t it ha
That’s true. He could go to Glastonbury for free and stay in the fancy glamping area like joe did if he wanted. An event like that would blow his tiny mind, and probably terrify him too. He’d be home by Sunday afternoon at the latest. But I can also just imagine him ‘Alfie-stotle-splaining’ this amazing discovery of his - a music festival - to his audience afterwards. Please never go to Glastonbury Alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s true. He could go to Glastonbury for free and stay in the fancy glamping area like joe did if he wanted. An event like that would blow his tiny mind, and probably terrify him too. He’d be home by Sunday afternoon at the latest. But I can also just imagine him ‘Alfie-stotle-splaining’ this amazing discovery of his - a music festival - to his audience afterwards. Please never go to Glastonbury Alfie.
He wouldn't stop talking about if for the next 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alfie at any music festival would mean we'd get videos of him miming to songs - NO!

Remember when the office first opened and he said he would be there every morning and vlogging every afternoon? Pre lockdown, say January and February, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could count the number of times he went to the office on two hands. It’s crazy how many ventures he’s started with the same declarations of dedication every single time and every single time failing almost immediately. He seemingly never learns to hold back his promises until he’s actually stuck to something. Zoe, and probably everyone else around him fully see it and roll their eyes whenever he makes grand claims. Especially as so many of them seem to go hand in hand with buying stuff. The electric guitar being one of the newest, the state of the art audio podcasting equipment (some part specially shipped from America was it not ?!) being one of the most indulgent and wasteful... I’m sure there are many more in real life.
Which office? The one he rented in town, the one him and Zoe got for the team, or the one in his back garden?

Those keyrings hes dropping arnt exactly for his female minions he could have made them black. I mean who wants a naff dad brown leather keyring?

Those keyrings hes dropping arnt exactly for his female minions he could have made them black. I mean who wants a naff dad brown leather keyring?
I’m sorry but whoever buys one of them crappy keyrings needs some serious help ASAP and shouldn’t be allowed to handle their own money!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love to know who on gods earth would buy one of those? Who’s his target audience ? How much is he flogging them for? Just why? And he’s preaching about the sustainability and wastage. Just don’t, you can’t you buffoon 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.