Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard with his extensive slackline skills he was joining the circus, but they thought he would be more suited to being a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh that’s right, he’s now a world class climber and going to climb Mount Everest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope he finds time in his busy days to tend to his vegetable patch x
I was just thinking about this.. he finally has actual content to vlog with the veg patch, and not a single update since he went to the garden center and bought all of those supplies.

I try to cut some slack, but come on! Doing it to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could you guys forget he’s too busy with being Sussex’s answer to Joe Rogan. Podcasts are a lot of work! Even for the guests. In fact the guests are so busy with work they don’t have time to do his podcast. But the equipment is all up to scratch! Thousands of ponds of it, no point doing this by halves. And he’s kept it all in mint condition. Sitting there, in his office-house, shiny and unused.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So weird how he's started swearing in his vlogs now. It just sounds so unnatural and like he's trying to be 'cool'. It makes me cringe.

Reactions: 14
does anyone know what this 14 month long working towards an investment has been for?
No. He said he doesnt film meeting etc and what hes working for as some people say hes bragging. TBH Id rather watch that then a 20 min vlog of nothing and I dont find telling your viewers what your working on or who with bragging.

Reactions: 8
SeWsHuLL DiShTaNcE

He’s such an annoying duck.

The 14 month project is his biggest investment to date apparently and involves people from various professions pitching in. So in other words, Alfie’s contribution to the project is money and all the skill and knowledge comes from elsewhere. His usual then. He won’t bore his viewers with the details as he doesn’t need them to buy his tit it’s not something they can get “involved in”

Orher highlights include Alfie’s shock realisation he’s no longer a teenage boy. I sympathise, that must have been difficult for him to come to terms with. He’ll be 60 at this rate and still trying to be down with the yoof.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SeWsHuLL DiShTaNcE

He’s such an annoying duck.

The 14 month project is his biggest investment to date apparently and involves people from various professions pitching in. So in other words, Alfie’s contribution to the project is money and all the skill and knowledge comes from elsewhere. His usual then. He won’t bore his viewers with the details as he doesn’t need them to buy his tit it’s not something they can get “involved in”

Orher highlights include Alfie’s shock realisation he’s no longer a teenage boy. I sympathise, that must have been difficult for him to come to terms with. He’ll be 60 at this rate and still trying to be down with the yoof.
I know you shouldn’t live your life hating anybody, and I try I really do...but this absolute tool makes my blood boil. This talentless, lazy entitled prick has all these opportunities and money and deserves non of it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.