Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he showing his exclusive tie dye collection at next years london fashion week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is he best mates with Tony hawk riding some sick and savage boards on the rotten garden half pipe?
With his new "gaming" identity online and the stupid "skater" one he's pushed on and off look forward to him inevitably pushing to get a sponsorship for Skate 4 coming out so he can try and push that he belongs in both worlds.

Reactions: 7
With his new "gaming" identity online and the stupid "skater" one he's pushed on and off look forward to him inevitably pushing to get a sponsorship for Skate 4 coming out so he can try and push that he belongs in both worlds.
Maybe he will get our Tony on his PoDcaSt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
come on guys, cut him some slack, he can’t do all of those things when he’s busy “designing” his first crappy home bleach job clothing to show at Paris Fashion Week! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t be silly guyzzzz he’s a hairdresser now.

to be fair he’d probably do a better job than Zoe’s ACTUAL hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well he can't do all that whilst he's training so hard for the World Kendama championships can he? Cut him some slack, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold on a minute have I got it wrong? I thought he was doing up another van to take all the veg he's grown in his veg patch which he plays the guitar to every evening to help them grow, to a farmers market to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No he's busy building a luxury treehouses in forest he bought a few years ago.
Oh I thought his forest was the new location for ‘I’m a celeb get me out of here’ and his weird friend who sometimes sleeps there is the new ‘kiosk kev’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.