Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love him to go on one of these rich house poor house type swaps and see what the actual real world is like.
I actually don’t mind middle class or rich people who admit that they have been fortunate Or who have actually worked hard for it etc etc...

with Alfie it the reason it infuriates me is he pretends hard work and Dedication got him there and that we can all be millionaires if we just work a Likkleeee bit harder, like everyone else is stupid and lazy, when in reality he was in the right place at the right time and zoella unfortunately was silly enough to think he was cute.

the fact he is a millionaire and takes free stuff off small companies especially during times like this is another reason he’s a grade a wanker. Samsung etc, whatever, take their money, I couldn’t care they should know better. But if Alfie Cared about small businesses he’d pay for them AND give them a shout out (birthday platter company etc)

he’ll be the first getting a free haircut on July 4th when that hairdresser hasn’t been able to work for three months

bleeping tosser, wouldn’t be one bit sad if he lost all his money one day

Reactions: 19
What concerns me is, I think he said that this is going to secure my future, he did not say our future. Is he planning a future without Zoe.
This investment actually involves Zoe too as they talked about it in a stream. When they were looking for an office he talked af it was just part of his bussines too...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he really wants to relaunch his YouTube or change his content, he’d get views from sitting down with jaackmaate, I know he wouldn’t enjoy it but to own up to all his bullshit over the years would help maybe pull some of his ex viewers back in, he’ll never do it because he can only have yes men in his life

Reactions: 10
Watched Zoe’s vlog earlier and the part where he’s in the background setting up all his screens ... I can’t 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ ... they’re just such dicks! So spoilt and up their own arses ... he just infuriates me the way he buys all this tit to do stuff yet he’s tit at everything he does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It pisses me off he still gets the amount of views he does. He deserves zero views and engagement. He has no talent and leeched off other people throughout his career.

Reactions: 5
He’s really terrible at what he does. He’s supposed to be a type of entertainer but he makes everything seem like such a hard slog and it’s exhausting listening to him trying to articulate a point.

The way he talks is like he just assumes the viewer he’s speaking to is in love with him. How he leans back and poses while he chats tit like we’re all gonna be checking him out. Do you mind if I don’t Alf :)

I thought I’d watch his “pizza with my sister friends” vlog the other night. Maybe it’ll be good. He’s an experienced vlogger. Still seems to have fans (I suppose?). After all I can’t criticise him really if I never even give him a chance. Nope. Still a boring, pompous, silly duck.

Reactions: 13
He’s really terrible at what he does. He’s supposed to be a type of entertainer but he makes everything seem like such a hard slog and it’s exhausting listening to him trying to articulate a point.
Oh I so agree with this. On less patient, more tired days I have been known to shout at the screen, and I rarely would do something like that alone. But it truely is exhausting, and frustrating. And I hate how he always says “you’re probably confused” about the simplest of ideas like what he’s saying is so complex and vital. He’s been talking to the camera in that way for years now. It’s incredible how little he grows up.

Reactions: 9
Alfie's life is like watching a strange docu-series about what it's like to have all the resources and potential sitting at your feet, but also have no creative drive or work ethic to make anything of substance from it.

It's frustrating and infuriating to watch a lot of the time, but also strangely fascinating to see someone so completely clueless that they continually try to buy themselves a personality with things that other people desire - OVER and OVER and OVER again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alfie's life is like watching a strange docu-series about what it's like to have all the resources and potential sitting at your feet, but also have no creative drive or work ethic to make anything of substance from it.

It's frustrating and infuriating to watch a lot of the time, but also strangely fascinating to see someone so completely clueless that they continually try to buy themselves a personality with things that other people desire - OVER and OVER and OVER again.
Yes but the thing is he has staff so couldnt they come up with ideas for him?

Reactions: 2
Both him and Zoe surround themselves with apostles who would never push or challenge them. Neither of them have done anything that requires any effort in years. Even if they hired staff on merit of their professional skills rather than ability to rim their arses, they’d reject any suggestion that involved them being proactive and innovative.

All of Alfie’s boring ventures consist of someone saying “you pay money, money go big” and he grunts “sick” and signs on the dotted line.

• Haha
a bit late but what was that future self tat he posted on his stories yesterday. Some kind of leather key ring thing? Not sure who he’s targeting with that

• Sick
Remember when the office first opened and he said he would be there every morning and vlogging every afternoon? Pre lockdown, say January and February, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could count the number of times he went to the office on two hands. It’s crazy how many ventures he’s started with the same declarations of dedication every single time and every single time failing almost immediately. He seemingly never learns to hold back his promises until he’s actually stuck to something. Zoe, and probably everyone else around him fully see it and roll their eyes whenever he makes grand claims. Especially as so many of them seem to go hand in hand with buying stuff. The electric guitar being one of the newest, the state of the art audio podcasting equipment (some part specially shipped from America was it not ?!) being one of the most indulgent and wasteful... I’m sure there are many more in real life.

Reactions: 11
The 30 day challenge more recently? He made such a song and dance about it, asking the minions to post daily and tag him. That lasted about 5 ? days and was never mentioned again if i’m right? Correct me if i’m wrong!
He is such a joke 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The 30 day challenge more recently? He made such a song and dance about it, asking the minions to post daily and tag him. That lasted about 5 ? days and was never mentioned again if i’m right? Correct me if i’m wrong!
He is such a joke 🤪
He sets up all these challenges to get fans commenting which then is engagement which then gets him money.
Why doesn’t he do volunteering at a food bank for 30 days challenge.
Fulfilling, would give him content, get them to talk about what they do, what they need, how people can help... would raise awareness win/win/win
Except his team can’t do that for him he’d have to actually work.

• Heart
  • Haha
i think him being lazy and not doing the podcast is doing everyone a favour. i can't listen to the twit speak for 30 seconds without getting infuriated let alone a fuckin hour!!!

• Haha
i think him being lazy and not doing the podcast is doing everyone a favour. i can't listen to the twit speak for 30 seconds without getting infuriated let alone a fuckin hour!!!
Speak and clap as well to be exact. I noticed even Zoe has started clapping... Ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Noticed Zoe spelling businesses wrong on her story earlier (business’). At least that’s one thing they have in common. Pair of dumb fucks.

As much as I’d love to listen to his dulcet tones on a pod carsht... I’m actually alright thanks Alfie. I think his voice is the only thing worse than his massive goofy spade face. He talks like he’s in the throes of his voice breaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.