Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I wondered how long he's been at it. I only found out he was on it because he 'raided' a channel I watch last week (where you send your viewers to another stream after you finish). His viewers were pretty well-behaved in the chat (more than I expected) but definitely seemed on the younger side.
Surely he doesn't need another source of income though?
Apparently he is going to be streaming Mario Kart with Joe & Dianne tomorrow too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently he is going to be streaming Mario Kart with Joe & Dianne tomorrow too
Yeah, I saw that. I had a look at his stream after I posted and he's definitely not a natural streamer. Got the vibe he's still not used to having instant audience reaction so he goes between trying to please everyone and ignoring them a lot.

I watched his stream for maybe 10-15 minutes? In that time he switched from playing House Flipper (complaining it was tit even though he'd paid a whole £18!! for it 🙄) to playing a 89p indie game for like three minutes (a simple platformer, which he initially found cute then complained it was tit after it got harder and he kept messing up). He then asked the chat what they wanted to watch and a lot of people said they'd want to see him practice Mario Kart so he did - but not after complaining that he thought that'd so boring to watch, why would people want that? 🤦 He played one Grand Prix then changed it to a Just Chatting stream.
It just kinda sucked seeing him to put in little effort into his stream and still get 500-700 viewers when there are professional Twitch streamers who put in so much work & are lucky to crack 100 😕

Reactions: 9
I don't watch his videos at all and havent check in for ages, hows the skate ramp going? un-used i assume? the boy can't skate

• Haha
I don't watch his videos at all and havent check in for ages, hows the skate ramp going? un-used i assume? the boy can't skate
yep, still unused- just like the electric guitar he got at the start of lockdown... and the piano... and everything else he's bought :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I just skipped through one of his streams where he's playing by himself and it was sooo boring. During mario kart he was almost entriely silent, also he's also really bad at it! (And my bf commented on his subsriber goal bar being lame :LOL:)

Reactions: 5
Oh my lord, those latest photos he’s posted with the different eye colour filters .. nope still looking gormless and vacant 😂

Haven’t posted for a while but came here just to say UGH look at him mentioning kids in another dumb post. He knows that’s licherally the only thing getting genuine engagement at the moment and seems to drop the mention of kids whenever he wants to feel like people give a tit.

Haven’t posted for a while but came here just to say UGH look at him mentioning kids in another dumb post. He knows that’s licherally the only thing getting genuine engagement at the moment and seems to drop the mention of kids whenever he wants to feel like people give a tit.
I thought it was funny how he called out twice yesterday, first by Joe. When Alfie commented on Dianne's workout that he "was still in bed & would do the workout mentally." Joe said "why not go down to your gym & do it & what happened to the 30 day challenge this time." Let's just say there wasn't another comment from Alfie after that.
Then on that insta live with Louise Pentland she basically called him out for being a lazy man-child.
Can't help but laugh when his ego is being squashed. The only people who actually fall for his tit are Zoe's kid fans, cause he ain't got his own fanbase.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was funny how he called out twice yesterday, first by Joe. When Alfie commented on Dianne's workout that he "was still in bed & would do the workout mentally." Joe said "why not go down to your gym & do it & what happened to the 30 day challenge this time." Let's just say there wasn't another comment from Alfie after that.
Then on that insta live with Louise Pentland she basically called him out for being a lazy man-child.
Can't help but laugh when his ego is being squashed. The only people who actually fall for his tit are Zoe's kid fans, cause he ain't got his own fanbase.
what did Louise say to him?

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200623-093609_Instagram.jpg

Because you made some cheesy pasta? Congratu-bleeping-lations. Nah, I'll continue calling you twit face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
135DDEFF-CB36-488D-8241-C46074365D14.png
5DD4358C-652B-49AE-908F-0A212EF1FD9A.png

If there is alcohol in the Zalfie household and Alf doesn’t snap a pic, does it get opened? I haven’t posted here in a while but I saw this and cringed. I wouldn’t think twice if most people posted this stuff but Alfie seems like the kind of person who has to document every time he drinks. Reminds me of an underage college freshman who wants to show off that he is drinking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 163998View attachment 163999
If there is alcohol in the Zalfie household and Alf doesn’t snap a pic, does it get opened? I haven’t posted here in a while but I saw this and cringed. I wouldn’t think twice if most people posted this stuff but Alfie seems like the kind of person who has to document every time he drinks. Reminds me of an underage college freshman who wants to show off that he is drinking 🙄
you’re so right 😂

probably because Zoe doesn’t drink, it’s like he has to prove he’s a ‘lad’

also - both Brew Dog cans - I bet he’s angling for some freebies or a partnership...

Reactions: 8
you’re so right 😂

probably because Zoe doesn’t drink, it’s like he has to prove he’s a ‘lad’

also - both Brew Dog cans - I bet he’s angling for some freebies or a partnership...
No surprise he is just buying the "trendy" brands. Because he thinks it makes him cool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.