Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he miss a couple of days even before he decided to dedicate his platform to Black Lives Matter?

Reactions: 3
So his latest video

Ok putting this woke outfit aside
View attachment 148797
I feel like I'm in a parallel universe and for once being listened to

- He donated all the money to Black Minds Matter UK
- He said "I as a white male will never ever fully understand what has happened over the last 400 years" but said to make an effort to educate
- He was in a video call round table discussion with about 36 influencers across the world with 2 activists in BLM
- Now they have a whatsapp about long term change alongside 2 video calls a week where they have discussions on race
- Alfie admitted these aren't easy conversations and had been told by a black influencer pride must be swallowed in these conversations

I feel like 2020 is the craziest year and its only June

I need a drink

Personally I dont believe that it will last with him, I mean he doesnt have a track record with longevity.

It's great that influencers are getting involved in politics etc but why now? It just feels a bit forced and management are telling them to do it.

They've never shown themselves to have an opinion on anything prior to this.

Ps: his glasses are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally I dont believe that it will last with him, I mean he doesnt have a track record with longevity.

It's great that influencers are getting involved in politics etc but why now? It just feels a bit forced and management are telling them to do it.

They've never shown themselves to have an opinion on anything prior to this.

Ps: his glasses are stupid.
Hes like Piers Morgan. I have a close eye on both.

Reactions: 4
Alfie is currently streaming dressed in a beanie, a jumper & a sleeveless puffer. And I saw this comparison on Twitter & it made me lol.

Screenshot_20200608-223407.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I used to fancy his dad too. Only when he used to be at work though. In my defense. 🤫🤭😄

Reactions: 1
Because he was "bulking", the idiot didn't know he still needed to actually work out as part of his bulking. And to be honest, he never looked to have bulked up really. Just totally wasting his years on his pointless fitness challenges.
Just imagine how "fit" he would be if he actually stuck with it.

Reactions: 2
Completely hideous!

Also now he's back on social and vlogging and streaming - still no mentions of the 30 day challenge or any workouts!

Anyone else notice that the T-shirt’s he made the logo was even straight?!!! He knew it aswell, when he was showing Zoe he kept pulling at the shirt to make it look central 🤣🤣🤣 he really is the face of all the gear and no idea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie went to the BLM march in Brighton yesterday
Zoe did not post one thing yesterday so I guess She didn't go

Eughhh he’s streaming on twich or whatever it’s called now. So many voice cracks and licherallyyyyysss. Annoying as duck lol

Reactions: 5
Eughhh he’s streaming on twich or whatever it’s called now. So many voice cracks and licherallyyyyysss. Annoying as duck lol
Yeah, I wondered how long he's been at it. I only found out he was on it because he 'raided' a channel I watch last week (where you send your viewers to another stream after you finish). His viewers were pretty well-behaved in the chat (more than I expected) but definitely seemed on the younger side.
Surely he doesn't need another source of income though?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.