Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah ol' "two dinner deyes" :LOL: probably undid all of the working out :rolleyes:
Because he was "bulking", the idiot didn't know he still needed to actually work out as part of his bulking. And to be honest, he never looked to have bulked up really. Just totally wasting his years on his pointless fitness challenges.

Reactions: 9
Because he was "bulking", the idiot didn't know he still needed to actually work out as part of his bulking. And to be honest, he never looked to have bulked up really. Just totally wasting his years on his pointless fitness challenges.
As with anything he does, he likes the idea of it more than the reality of the work needed. See veg growing, guitar, piano, slacklining, cycling, skateboarding, etc etc etc

Reactions: 9
No workout for Alf today then. Probably embarrassed that he didn't do it and hopes we will forget.

Reactions: 4
As far as I can tell he did 2 proper days, then day 3 was a short ab workout at 11pm in front of the TV, and day 4 was that 12 minute 'sleepy yoga' which is basically some gentle stretching. Then nothing the last two days. He really is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As far as I can tell he did 2 proper days, then day 3 was a short ab workout at 11pm in front of the TV, and day 4 was that 12 minute 'sleepy yoga' which is basically some gentle stretching. Then nothing the last two days. He really is a joke.
Likkle game for you all...

name something that alfie has actually stuck with... (apart from zoella for the views/clout)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Likkle game for you all...

name something that alfie has actually stuck with... (apart from zoella for the views/clout)
when he made a new years resolution to not worry about dressing well, he's really committed to that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You shouldn’t joke about cheating, it’s something very serious...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You shouldn’t joke about cheating, it’s something very serious...
Haha calm down. It’s a gossip thread not real life.
There’s a fan section too - alfies would probably be vacant like his brain though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when he made a new years resolution to not worry about dressing well, he's really committed to that one
He's been committed to that one for years, don't think he has ever dressed well, his dress sense has just become worse over the years.

Reactions: 3
100% I feel like Alfie is doing this blackout Tuesday as an excuse to hide away. Zoe is sharing lots of helpful information and I feel like he is doing it so half-arsed.

Reactions: 7
100% I feel like Alfie is doing this blackout Tuesday as an excuse to hide away. Zoe is sharing lots of helpful information and I feel like he is doing it so half-arsed.
Lets remember Zoe has management still (Gleam) who will either be posting those links for her or telling her what to post. Yes its good that its being put out on her platform and with the amount of views... but is it actually Zoe? Doubtful

Reactions: 12
Well if hes doing blackout tuesday he wont need to show us his workout will he? and Zoe can hide her hair for another day:giggle:

Reactions: 6
Lets remember Zoe has management still (Gleam) who will either be posting those links for her or telling her what to post. Yes its good that its being put out on her platform and with the amount of views... but is it actually Zoe? Doubtful
Doesn't she have a "social media manager" who runs her accounts?

Also just waiting on Alfie's inevitable "drop" of some crappy not merch relating to everything that's going on

Reactions: 5
That workout lasted for 4 days. Well done Alf.
What an absolute joke. He has a gym at home.
He just comes up with these challenges so he has something to post. To get the fans tagging him. To get engagement. To get brand deals.

he’s never got any intention of doing them and is just using his fans. Shame they can’t see that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.