Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fitness fiasco has just reminded me of the (one off) workout that he did a few weeks ago. In fact I think he only did half a workout because he got a call in the middle?

But it reminded me that after the workout he made this big fuss about having his protein shake, and I just thought, how completely ridiculous to have a protein shake after one sad little work out.

I mean I get it, if you’re gymming most days and on a proper fitness regime and trying to build muscle, it makes sense. But it’s completely pointless to bother if you just do a random workout once in a while. It’s just such a typical Alfie ‘all the gear and no idea’ type of thing. Having a protein shake goes with the image of the serious gym goer he wants to appear to be, but he has zero intention of following through.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Watched the latest slog and noticed he had a bag of Huel meal replacement powder in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean we all know damn well what he’s like by now, since he’s spent several years doing nothing but talking about himself on camera.

His hobbies are shopping and filming himself - that’s it. If it’s not spending money or looking at himself in a camera then he won’t manage it for more than an hour or two. He loves the idea of being a fit fella, he likes the image of growing your own, playing an instrument, doing whatever hobby. Then he realises that it’s hard bleeping work as a beginner to build skill and at that point he’s done. For someone who talks the talk all the while about being inspirational and motivational, he’s the least motivated motherfucker going.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s probably doing the fitness shite again for engagement. Assume he’s leeching onto Dianne‘S idea? She has done something everyday and gained a decent following and engagement through it.

He’s a prick and his burger nips are embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s probably doing the fitness shite again for engagement. Assume he’s leeching onto Dianne‘S idea? She has done something everyday and gained a decent following and engagement through it.

He’s a prick and his burger nips are embarrassing.
I don't think he's leeching of Dianne's idea because she's actually doing live workouts that people can follow along. Alfie just takes a before and after picture and says "Voilà ! Done with my workout"

• Haha
I don't think he's leeching of Dianne's idea because she's actually doing live workouts that people can follow along. Alfie just takes a before and after picture and says "Voilà ! Done with my workout"
Yeah but they were posted one minute after each other and nothing changed, not even his hair under the hat. I don't think he did anything.

• Haha
Yeah but they were posted one minute after each other and nothing changed, not even his hair under the hat. I don't think he did anything.
Wouldnt surprise me anyway I thought he was busy being Alan Titchmarch and sorting out the veg patch? :LOL:

• Haha
Like wtf. They moved in 3 years ago and it looks like this? View attachment 139985
Fuckin ell, that’s gonna be a lot of work getting that into a workable veg patch. I had no idea it was like that; I imagined he had a couple of beds with a few weeds in to be pulled. I’m now more confident than ever that he’s gonna grow absolutely duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Do you know what I'm obsessed with at the moment? Onion'.

I can feel my brain cells dying as I watch his vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What?! Does Alfie 'genius' Deyes think he's discovered onion?? 😂
PAHAHAHA 'Guys I've discovered this SICK thing. Dunno if you've heard of it. It's called ONION. Definitely check it out! So sick'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Do you know what I'm obsessed with at the moment? Onion'.

I can feel my brain cells dying as I watch his vlog.
It reminds me so much of when I first started cooking, I was so excited to actually be able to afford fresh meat and veg. I was like 19. He's 26 and he's creaming himself over an onion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So far, for his 30 day fitness failure, he has shown pictures in his insta stories of other people exercising and tagging him. As for Mr. Teeth, he has been sat on the couch. (As we all knew he would).
FBA896E6-1C4C-4D19-B365-A4E4698A64D9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
In the new vlog when he says his T-shirt isn’t good for working out in.... I mean, he’s king of tit excuses. Presume all the veg plants he bought have died already?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.