Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think years of minions kissing his hairy arse went to his head. He can’t accept he was just part of a fad for a while, he thinks he genuinely became an A-list national treasure and everyone is in awe of his brilliance. When he looks at himself he sees all those comments from underage girls saying how hot he is, staring back at him. Really though... he was just another Zoella endorsement. When Zoe told her fans that this goofy animal was gorgeous, they believed her, just like they believed her over what was the best shampoo, or jumper from ASOS.
OMG that’s exactly it....he’s another Zoella endorsement, just like Mark, Poppy and Sean.

Reactions: 6
Can they please get rid of those bleeping pigeons nesting outside the front door. Imagine the state of the porch 😳🤮

Can they please get rid of those bleeping pigeons nesting outside the front door. Imagine the state of the porch 😳🤮
Also he had his chubby nips out doing some gardening. I hate him.

F1C1D391-4558-43E9-943C-2C4C42B07C08.jpeg
2A729CA8-1289-489B-B714-406E529DEE1F.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahaha hahaha HA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 139059View attachment 139060
2 dinner deyes, getting abs in 30 days? 🤣🤣🤣

Apologies to anyone who's just eaten seeing this.
There's a reason he switched that camera off whilst taking his shirt off.
He needs to look at his mum and dad. He's on the way to their body in no time
Screenshot_20200527-060836_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

View attachment 139083
Ooh yes - the Connell chain is on display - ever original Alfie. I wonder if he is the inspiration behind Alfie's new fitness campaign. I can just imagine he and Zoella see themselves as Connell and Marianne 😂
And is that a wee gardening apron he has bought himself? For his vegetable patch - do they actually eat vegetables?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a beginner growing veg he doesn’t need all that gear and accessories. Who does he think he is, Mr bleeping Bloom? You can start with just some seeds and soil for a lot of things, but of course most of the appeal of starting a new hobby for Alfie is spending a fortune on frigging stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh yes - the Connell chain is on display - ever original Alfie. I wonder if he is the inspiration behind Alfie's new fitness campaign. I can just imagine he and Zoella see themselves as Connell and Marianne 😂
And is that a wee gardening apron he has bought himself? For his vegetable patch - do they actually eat vegetables?
Zoella and Alfonzo thinking they’re Connell and Marianne v reality....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a beginner growing veg he doesn’t need all that gear and accessories. Who does he think he is, Mr bleeping Bloom? You can start with just some seeds and soil for a lot of things, but of course most of the appeal of starting a new hobby for Alfie is spending a fortune on frigging stuff.
Well he's not known as Alfie "all the gear and no idea" Deyes for nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 139083
If he hadn't spent the last few years saying he is going to gym, and bulking and having a PT and doing all these no. of days challenges I'd say he has a perfectly decent body there.

BUT because he has, it's really quite embarrassing that his body isn't better, more defined abs, pecs, stronger arms etc.

Like if that was my body I'd be happy with that because I have never set foot in a gym in my life and I enjoy my food too much. 😂 But he should be in better shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he doing 30 days when we still haven’t seen the 90 day challenge results, recycled content as always

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's the point of doing 30 days just to stop at the end of it? Just commit to a regular, healthy lifestyle.

Who do you think hes got on it? he said 2 radio dj's and I reckon one guest is Geri Halliwell.
The radio DJ is roman and his dad isn’t it ? Was posted about before

Why is he in a full dinner suit for a video call with “the fam” (as poppy described it) sat next to ZoElLa who looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards?
He doesn’t even wear a full dinner suit for events. I just can’t with this nobhead

View attachment 139059View attachment 139060
Sorry but I just got dejavu (for the 20th time)
How can someone start a 30 day fitness challenge at least 20 times a year when there are only 12 lots of 30 (ish) in a year

• Haha
  • Heart
The radio DJ is roman and his dad isn’t it ? Was posted about before

He doesn’t even wear a full dinner suit for events. I just can’t with this nobhead

Sorry but I just got dejavu (for the 20th time)
How can someone start a 30 day fitness challenge at least 20 times a year when there are only 12 lots of 30 (ish) in a year
Well thats one as his dad isnt a radio Dj.

Reactions: 1
The concept of tagging Alfie flamin Deyes in videos of you exercising to hold yourself accountable. Christ. He’s hardly going to ring you up daily being like “well done Julie great progress from last week”. No he isn’t because he doesn’t give a duck. I feel sorry for anyone who actually tags him in their exercise and expects him to even ever look at it let alone help them in some way. He’s a busy boy, he’s got veg to tend to and all sorts.

• Haha
This veg growing malarkey. Is it cause he been playing animal crossing? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.