Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far, for his 30 day fitness failure, he has shown pictures in his insta stories of other people exercising and tagging him. As for Mr. Teeth, he has been sat on the couch. (As we all knew he would).View attachment 141230
He LeGiT struggles to talk as it is then gets the dentures which makes it even worse.

Did anyone catch the photo he’s referring to in them stories? Sumut about sending it to his story instead of to Zoe.

Reactions: 2
He LeGiT struggles to talk as it is then gets the dentures which makes it even worse.

Did anyone catch the photo he’s referring to in them stories? Sumut about sending it to his story instead of to Zoe.
I saw the photo. It was a selfie of him with a filter of freckles on. I didn’t think anything of it until he spoke about it on stories! 😂

Reactions: 3
I saw the photo. It was a selfie of him with a filter of freckles on. I didn’t think anything of it until he spoke about it on stories! 😂
Prob deleted it cos it wasn’t fitting for his super savage “brand”. Proper makes me laugh that he reckons he’s real bleeping cool. When actually he’s the biggest tosser!

Reactions: 5
As if Alfie took to insta to say he did a good deed two years ago and regrets it, the swimming pool he gave away, he is trying to buy a new one but can't. Alf, please don't. Not right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why name your new vlog "Being my girlfriend's photographer for the day" and not even show anything. I know he couldn't show what they were shooting, but he could have just filmed himself or something lmaoooo

Reactions: 6
Why name your new vlog "Being my girlfriend's photographer for the day" and not even show anything. I know he couldn't show what they were shooting, but he could have just filmed himself or something lmaoooo
Because he needs to clickbait Zoe for the views

Day 3 and he didn't do his workout til 11pm or something. 100% not going to keep up this challenge....

Reactions: 7
You know the Haribo ads where adults talk with kids voices... they got the idea from Alfie Deyes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
9pm... and no sign of today's workout yet! He's been super busy though obviously, "teaching" Zoe how to tie-dye 🤦‍♀️

I just don't get it, it's not hard - particularly if you don't have kids, don't have a full time job, don't have any major responsibilities. I'm not working at the moment (lost my job due to CV) so I do a 30 minute HIIT workout before 11am everyday, plus more exercise in the afternoon. That's just for general health and wellbeing, not because I've decided to do some stupid 30 day challenge.

I mean it's fine as well if you don't want to work out, but Alfie constantly makes a massive show of it, yet can't keep it up for ten minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So his 'workout' yesterday was a 12 minute 'sleep time' yoga where you spend most of it lying down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot Alfie existed and I'm glad I found this thread .. but i had a look at his videos and whenever Zoe is in any thumbnail (regardless of how tit the title is) he gets around 300k+ more views 😂 so tragic. I know it's been mentioned before but I wonder where he'd be without Zoe..

Reactions: 8
No story about any workout today. So safe to assume it didn’t happen 🙈

• Haha
I forgot Alfie existed and I'm glad I found this thread .. but i had a look at his videos and whenever Zoe is in any thumbnail (regardless of how tit the title is) he gets around 300k+ more views 😂 so tragic. I know it's been mentioned before but I wonder where he'd be without Zoe..
Without Zoe, he'd definitely be living with his parents still.

Reactions: 9
Or third wheeling one of his mates (zach and Lottie) like Josh pieters does with caspar and his girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No workout yesterday and no sign of him today... "guyz I have been inSANELY busy and had NO TIME to workout yesterday *Insert grin* I know but don't worry I'm going to do a double workout today"

Can anyone else remember when his ‘fitness regime’ consisted of basically eating two of absolutely everything.
bleeping muppet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.