Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie isn't a hardworking guy. He is a young kid who just got lucky and it's shameful of him to think himself to be a workaholic. He knows nothing about the real world and he is going to be irrelevant in a few years. He won't know what hit him.
From what I can see he’s a streamer that does gaming and seems to know joe weller, it’s easy when you speak to people talk about how busy you are without actually being busy, he doesn’t have many followers, his @harryhugo and he owns something called the GOAT agency? I assume he still lives in a world where Alfie deyes has influence on his career (get in the bin, Alfie is so irrelevant)

Reactions: 4
Very telling how concerned he is about how other people approached the video, and went over the minimum requirements. He has to justify doing the minimum , seems so insecure.
Would've been a lot more interesting if he tried one of the harder ones and failed. Really gave it his all, or just had a bit of fun with it. But all he does is copy whatever's trending, do the bare minimum, and make excuses as to why he couldn't do it. Alfie's ego always gets in the way of him failing in a funny or endearing way, or letting people see him fail. We all know he fails at everything, but his million excuses and trying to hide stuff/never talk about it again, just makes him come across as insecure and try-hard.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200225-233555_Instagram.jpg

An arse grab shouldn't make me cringe. Especially a couple of 7years but the grab plus Alfie labelling it as "big squeeze" made me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Imagine pretending you’re working out super hard for 3 months and still look like you did when you did the 90 DaY ChAlLenGe, aka not bleeping different at all. Absolute fool.

Reactions: 7
Typical Alfie - Buys that black vest because "I've seen loads of people wearing them" - as said on recent video. Will wear it flat out every day with every outfit then ditch it never to be seen again.

Reactions: 8
I have never really watched Alfie but did watch the jaakmate one pound video . I thought I would check to see if he still vlogs and omg what has happened to him. His head looks massive like proper swollen he talks with a lisp now ? Not forgetting the lack of views he gets its mad!😂

Reactions: 3
Would've been a lot more interesting if he tried one of the harder ones and failed. Really gave it his all, or just had a bit of fun with it. But all he does is copy whatever's trending, do the bare minimum, and make excuses as to why he couldn't do it. Alfie's ego always gets in the way of him failing in a funny or endearing way, or letting people see him fail. We all know he fails at everything, but his million excuses and trying to hide stuff/never talk about it again, just makes him come across as insecure and try-hard.
He was too lazy to even properly check the size of the pool. There are probably air b n b’s with pools and gyms he could have rented for the day.

he had to ‘reach out’ to a hotel for a freebie.
Get him on that sas tv show and then we’ll bleeping see how brave he is. head.

(sorry he drives me mad)

View attachment 88480

An arse grab shouldn't make me cringe. Especially a couple of 7years but the grab plus Alfie labelling it as "big squeeze" made me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Where did zoe pick a homeless man up from?

he actually looks really old here and a bit of a carbon of Steve. He’s not got an original bone in his body.

I have never really watched Alfie but did watch the jaakmate one pound video . I thought I would check to see if he still vlogs and omg what has happened to him. His head looks massive like proper swollen he talks with a lisp now ? Not forgetting the lack of views he gets its mad!😂
The lisp is since he had those huge #gifted teeth that are too big for his head - which is saying something because according to them he has a huge head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 88480

I said it before on another thread, but pics like this make me think, he is gay or bi (nothing wrong with that, but stop wasting her time).

This pic is him trying to say, look at me a proper man grabbing her arse.

Alfie : Guess what I am going to do after this pic session.

Zoe : Probably the photographer.

Reactions: 5
He was too lazy to even properly check the size of the pool. There are probably air b n b’s with pools and gyms he could have rented for the day.

he had to ‘reach out’ to a hotel for a freebie.
Get him on that sas tv show and then we’ll bleeping see how brave he is. head.

(sorry he drives me mad)

Where did zoe pick a homeless man up from?

he actually looks really old here and a bit of a carbon of Steve. He’s not got an original bone in his body.

The lisp is since he had those huge #gifted teeth that are too big for his head - which is saying something because according to them he has a huge head
Totally agree he looks really old here! WTF hes 26! He looks about 40!

Do you reckon these pair of twats have been on that Ramsay’s podcast? Or they’re going on tHe SeCreTs oUt reboot?

Do you reckon these pair of twats have been on that Ramsay’s podcast? Or they’re going on tHe SeCreTs oUt reboot?
I think he’s gonna relaunch the secrets out with them two on the first one. They are relevant at the minute and Alfie loves jumping on a bandwagon

Just watched the Navy video and fair play to him, I think he did really well and was very informative about what the training involves. Also like the fact that he donated all earnings to charity. Well done Alf.

• Sick
Just watched the Navy video and fair play to him, I think he did really well and was very informative about what the training involves. Also like the fact that he donated all earnings to charity. Well done Alf.
Hahaha really? He couldn’t even get the size of the swimming pool correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now that I've watched the video, I'll say especially for Alfie's usually level of incompetence this video was pretty well put together and it is clear that although he totally pretends on how hard he's training and "eating clean" especially since he's been talking about it for longer than 3 months, he is actually putting in come level of commitment to strength training.
Its possible that the hotel told him the pool was a different size than it actually was, or they just did a tit job figuring it out and then went to ask.

I did get a chuckle out of Alfie calling a treadmill a running machine though.
It didn't surprise me at all that Alfie doesn't focus on running at all. He's definitely a pick heavy things up and put them down rather than an all around fitness kind of meat head

Reactions: 2
I bleeping hate that he sets the camera up before he comes in the room acting like it’s normal😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bleeping hate that he sets the camera up before he comes in the room acting like it’s normal😬
Ripped directly from Casey neistat circa, what, 2016? And he does it to death these days. His vlogs are still more or less the same crappy quality they’ve always been, mainly consisting of long rambly clips strung together. But here and there he now peppers them with fancier editing tricks he’s copied from Casey. The walking into the room one is very easy to do so it figures he uses it all the time. Things like pouring coffee with the shot rewinding back and forth to the rhythm of the music are much trickier to edit and so much more of a rarity.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.