Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
alfalfa is asking for questions for a new Q&A, here are my suggestions:
1. why are you such are a cunt?
2. are you ever going to propose to zoe, if not put her out of her misery bastard
3. you said this was the year of content, do you think you've put out any thing decent you halfwit?
4. why do you think just 2% of your subs are watching your dreadful videos?
5. when are you going to fucking grow up and stop playing with wooden kids toys?
6. why do you ALWAYS taking pictures with your eyes closed or gazing gormlessly into the fucking distance? you look like a total spazz when you do it.
7. when are you going to admit that futurelf is merch and not an unrelated line?
8. how dumb do you think people are?
9. do you really think narlahs cute? cause if you do you're nuts because she looks like a mutant slug.
10. why the fuck are you so fucking stupid?
and finally: why don't you just fade into obscurity and take all your shit with you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I still can't get my head around why buying a t-shirt from Alfred Deyes is more helpful to Australia than just donating money directly. Seems quite wierd and unsavoury really.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

GossWhore

VIP Member
When I saw his fcking Unitee bs I thought of this because he could damn well donate ALL the money HIMSELF instead of begging his underage fans to grab mummy and daddy's credit cards
Ezr6njy_d.jpg

Apparently if anything he’s making a “lossh” on the t shirts according to his live. He’s so bloody pleased with himself, sat smirking about it all.
A week into the year and Our Messiah Alfiestotle is back. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Giving relationship advice with the ‘only’ ONE gf & imo, it sounds to me like a business deal.

‘I’ve been employed at Zoella Co. for 7 years. I’m bored. My boss & I have different plans. But, I’ll continue to hang on for the sake of my family (Buzz & Poopy need thingz) until Zoella Co. is no longer profitable. At that point, we’ll get our wax figures back & melt them into candles to sell. I will name my candle, Past Self.’

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossiperina

Well maybe I forget to go to work tomorrow because I had such a relaxed weekend... oh wait, I can't do that because..it's MY JOB?????

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Tightest turnaround EVER?
From when he posted on insta he still had 17 hours left.... he’s such a bell end makes out everything is super important. If it’s got a deadline and he’s sticking to it, it’ll be a brand deal this evening
Probably only a tight turnaround because he left it last minute and spent the last few days shoving his Kendama up his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh I don't know - it would be quite funny to go there and leave something on their car - like a slice of pizza. Sort of like an offering.

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Does anyone buy Alfie’s excuse on his IG stories that the reason he hasn’t been filming for Vlogmas the past few days is because he’s been busy with wrapping up office stuff for Christmas and the New Year... (and not to lay low because of the DV backlash). 🧐

We’ve all seen the ‘work’ stuff that Zoe and Alfie do at the office. It’s certainly not an all day thing and they go in whenever they want. They also had an office party last night.

Don’t make excuses, Alfie. I would have rather you and Zoe spent that time goofing off at the office at a women’s shelter instead. Volunteering the time they certainly have and the means to do so.

For the man who exclaimed "2019 will be the year of content"

In the year of content Alfie gave to us
- Merch we didn't want
- A half pipe he didn't use
- Condom hat galore
- Shitty documentaries
- Big ass #gifted veneers
- 90 Day Fail
- And a Youtube DV scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mlb46

I am HOWLING at this, this is a guy called Sammy Paul (who is also a YouTuber), who is friends will Dodie, Hazel, Tomska, Jack and Dean etc. (These are my fave group of friends on youtube ngl so I might be biased with how funny this is)

Every year they decorate a tree together, and LOOK AT WHAT THEY PUT AT THE TOP 😂😂😂

His insta is icoepr for anyone who wants a look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Hes delayed the release of the key chains saying its not the right time to sell them and People have more important things to spend £20 on. Good on him. (y)
I don't want to be negative, but he could have also done it because he's scared that if he DOES release them now, no one would buy them. And he wants to release them when he knows he'll have a higher chance of making more money...

Reactions: 22