Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ripped directly from Casey neistat circa, what, 2016? And he does it to death these days. His vlogs are still more or less the same crappy quality they’ve always been, mainly consisting of long rambly clips strung together. But here and there he now peppers them with fancier editing tricks he’s copied from Casey. The walking into the room one is very easy to do so it figures he uses it all the time. Things like pouring coffee with the shot rewinding back and forth to the rhythm of the music are much trickier to edit and so much more of a rarity.
Yeah, he’s bottom of the pile for originality.

Plonks the camera in his car then puts something in the car like the camera isn’t there. bleeping borrrreeeeeeeddddddddd.

Reactions: 2
Going off social media/any kind of public presence would change their life and stop living in this bubble. It's become annoying at this point😒

Reactions: 9
Ripped directly from Casey neistat circa, what, 2016? And he does it to death these days. His vlogs are still more or less the same crappy quality they’ve always been, mainly consisting of long rambly clips strung together. But here and there he now peppers them with fancier editing tricks he’s copied from Casey. The walking into the room one is very easy to do so it figures he uses it all the time. Things like pouring coffee with the shot rewinding back and forth to the rhythm of the music are much trickier to edit and so much more of a rarity.
And even when he occasionally deigns to spend the time editing a cool little trick like that, it's completely overwhelmed by the inanity of the overlong rambly clips strung together until they are impossible to watch

Reactions: 3
The they’ve just entered a room thing is so pathetic. They all do it in hotel rooms pretending they’ve not seen it yet when they’ve clearly been in the setting the camera up.

alfies yesterday with him rushing in with his hands full of bags like he’d been shopping. Can you imagine our grandparents era doing tit like that 😂

Reactions: 4
Love that he says he "responds to loads of comments." Went back and checked a few videos...litcherally 0 responses
Watched his vlog video and he said he sometimes scrolls through his Instagram DMs from fans. He didn't say he replies. Guess that's how he keeps his ego huge when he is getting read for filth

Screenshot_20200302-211703_Instagram.jpg

Is he selling his sweaters with $1 bleach stains???
Because I may have to slap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's definitely planning to. The 'most limited drop ever' apparently.

I can't wait to see how much he's planning to rip people off for them. If a normal hoodie is £45 on his FS shop - I reckon these might be twice that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those bleached things are revolting. Who on earth would want to be seen in one?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those bleached things are revolting. Who on earth would want to be seen in one?
It’s not even cook traditional dye die, he’s legit just grabbed domestos (the kind I use on my toilet) and then whacked a load of old stock into it, ALFIE GIVE UP, fade into owning properties and making money that way, no one would miss your “content”, except himself obviously

Doesn't using Domestos on a large portion of a garment significantly weaken it?

• Heart
I'm amazed sometimes at just how insane and out of this world Alfie's life is. He must have to pinch himself to see if it's real. He licherally went all the way to the top floor of a car park, only to find there was no empty parks. Then he couldn't find one on the way down either. The insanity. You almost wouldn't believe it if he hadn't have told the story. He licherally couldn't find a park. AGHHH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watched his vlog video and he said he sometimes scrolls through his Instagram DMs from fans. He didn't say he replies. Guess that's how he keeps his ego huge when he is getting read for filth

View attachment 90538

Is he selling his sweaters with $1 bleach stains???
Because I may have to slap

HE'S SELLING THEM!!!!!! duck HIS GREED!!
Screenshot_20200305-230329_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
I will admit, I like the bleach stain look on clothes in general, but these are old designs right? That makes it seem like he couldn't sell as many as he estimated of the regular design so he needs to move product and is coming up with this hand bleached gimmick to move the rest of the units.

Reactions: 3
I will admit, I like the bleach stain look on clothes in general, but these are old designs right? That makes it seem like he couldn't sell as many as he estimated of the regular design so he needs to move product and is coming up with this hand bleached gimmick to move the rest of the units.
Yeah he had a ‘few’ leftovers (70-80 which isn’t a few Alfie it’s a lot) from his last drop apparently.

someone with that many followers should surely not be having that many leftovers. Tgfbro sell out of their merch in minutes

• Haha
Did you see his Instagram stories last night? He thought he heard a burglar in their house, did a very half arsed 'look' round the house and then announced he was off to lock himself in their bedroom which is a super duper panic room with mega security, and they made sure they put in tonnes of security on the house when they moved in.

It really irks me how much they think of themselves - like they seriously believe that they are A list celebrity status who require that level of security? I know they used to have fans coming to their home, but surely that was annoying kids and teenagers trying to get a picture of them over the wall, not exactly psycho stalkers who were trying to break in or murder them in their sleep?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see his Instagram stories last night? He thought he heard a burglar in their house, did a very half arsed 'look' round the house and then announced he was off to lock himself in their bedroom which is a super duper panic room with mega security, and they made sure they put in tonnes of security on the house when they moved in.

It really irks me how much they think of themselves - like they seriously believe that they are A list celebrity status who require that level of security? I know they used to have fans coming to their home, but surely that was annoying kids and teenagers trying to get a picture of them over the wall, not exactly psycho stalkers who were trying to break in or murder them in their sleep?!
And why would you film it? Like surely that makes you more of a target?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.