Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see his Instagram stories last night? He thought he heard a burglar in their house, did a very half arsed 'look' round the house and then announced he was off to lock himself in their bedroom which is a super duper panic room with mega security, and they made sure they put in tonnes of security on the house when they moved in.

It really irks me how much they think of themselves - like they seriously believe that they are A list celebrity status who require that level of security? I know they used to have fans coming to their home, but surely that was annoying kids and teenagers trying to get a picture of them over the wall, not exactly psycho stalkers who were trying to break in or murder them in their sleep?!
So he thought he was being robbed. And instead of phoning the police, he did a Instagram story?

haha. duck off Elf

Did you see his Instagram stories last night? He thought he heard a burglar in their house, did a very half arsed 'look' round the house and then announced he was off to lock himself in their bedroom which is a super duper panic room with mega security, and they made sure they put in tonnes of security on the house when they moved in.

It really irks me how much they think of themselves - like they seriously believe that they are A list celebrity status who require that level of security? I know they used to have fans coming to their home, but surely that was annoying kids and teenagers trying to get a picture of them over the wall, not exactly psycho stalkers who were trying to break in or murder them in their sleep?!
Looks like he’s deleted them now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he has! That's odd, he must have had some negative responses for that to happen, or he's been told by someone that it was inadvisable to post about your security measures!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So he has! That's odd, he must have had some negative responses for that to happen, or he's been told by someone that it was inadvisable to post about your security measures!
To be fair stories are only up for 24h so it might just had gone because of that.

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah okay. I read this morning thinking it was last night but your right.. was the night before looking at the time of the post here.

he’s still a bleeping moron.

trying to think of what to get zoe.... he knows he’s gonna get people saying a ring../ and that’s what he’s there for ... engagement, of the sponsorship type not his girlfriend

Reactions: 5
“Please can companies send me free clothes and shoes”

your job is on the internet alfie bleeping google it.
Or wear your fashionable ‘farms’ that are so sick
The twunt (is that word allowed) just wants free stuff, even though he is a millionaire.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea if someone has already mentioned this but £55 for one of his bleach hoodies?!??!?? FIFTY FIVE???
Surely not .....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He mentions MORGAN🥰🥰🥰🥰

So, he’s ok. He lives in Newcastle.

Oh FFS the vlog is an ad. Standard. Grenade. Ugh duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No idea if someone has already mentioned this but £55 for one of his bleach hoodies?!??!?? FIFTY FIVE???
Surely not .....
That is one of the reasons he has 'a few' left over, greedy prat is charging too much for his school kid fans to be able to afford them.

Richard and judys daughter Chloe training them :rolleyes: dont waste your time hun its just another fad of his.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes apparently they sold out in one minute flat! I call that bullshit. No way not at those ludicrous prices. Not pieces by this irrevelant twit.
Yep sold out until next month when it will be 'hey guys I've got some stock left over from the last 24hrs drop' ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Alfie Sidney Deyes v Other men
Screenshot_20200305-230236_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-230309_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-133726_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
"I've been eating Grenade bars for soooooo long every single day. Have I ever showed them before? No but I SWEAR I EAT THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY."

Just like the Samsung he uses all the time.

Also, why does he say "my girlfriend" so much? Everyone knows your fake gf is Zoe...litcherally no one who watches you doesn't know her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.