Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the video (couldn't bare it!) but his stories have been bad enough over the last few days.

Few points at random;

- He's soooo irritating about these '72 hour drops' of his crap FS merch, banging on and on about how 'guyzzz this is your only chance to get one of these "pieces"'. Of course it's just a blatant attempt to drum up a FOMO, as well as avoid having to pre-make any stock. Which suggests to me that they're not selling much and so this is a way to ensure they don't end up with loads of left over stock. Also £45 for a hoodie that I imagine is poor quality? It's just absolute greed.

- Those keyrings. I have to give him a tiny bit of credit for actually trying to make something himself, but come on - he's acting like he's the next Calvin Klein with the finished product. It's "so sick". It's really not! Who wants a keyring that's 4" long, but serves no purpose? I have loads of keys on my keyring, the last thing I would want is a clumpy chunky piece of leather that couldn't fit easily in a pocket or hand bag.

- Have to laugh at the 'eating clean' comment. Okay it's good he's actually working out although the amount of props he gives himself for going downstairs to his home gym 3 times a week is pretty ridiculous. But come on - eating clean? I think he actually believes his own lies, or perhaps he doesn't know what that phrase means and just thinks it sounds good.

Reactions: 7
£45 for a hoody?! Is he joking. He’s disgusting charging that for merch. Can’t criticise him though as we all need to be more kind.

why not be kind to your fans and charge half the price and still make a tenner per ‘garment’ or does the kindness work only one way?

Reactions: 9
Sitting outside eating his tea at like 10/11pm or whatever. Talking about UFOs and shooting stars.
“It’s so warm outside”

ERM get a life mate. ALSO, It’s probably warm in your garden cos every light is on in your mansion and is radiating heat like a bastard greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone think it’s coincidental that he is putting out merch and won’t tell anyone where they’re going for Zoe’s birthday? I know they’re not short of money but surely this and the Unitee money is going towards that?

Reactions: 2
I find it so patronising when he talks about mental health. On his Instagram stories he’s asking a question about social media and mental health but EVERY single time he speaks about mh he says “eVeRyOnE lOoKs AFteR tHeIR PhYsIcAL hEalTH bUt I lOoK aFtEr mY mEnTalL hEaLTH tOo” like yea elf Maybe because it’s easier to access services for physical health for us peasants. Telling us he’s so woke because he looks after himself and we should take our mh as serious as physical. God he is such a Tory, isn’t he? Preaching to us that we could be as great as him if we got a Skype therapist🙄. He genuinely doesn’t understand the strain on mh services because he’s so far removed from real life situations. He will never have to be on a waiting list for five months, or wonder where his next bill will come from because he’s to anxious to go to work, or even have to worry about spending £1 a day a food. And that’s why when he talks about these issues it’s such a parody and so so so patronising.

Reactions: 15
I think someone is definitely pregnant or trying. Probably poppy is already, and now zoe is trying.

Remember in that early interview with harry and meghan and they were like “well hopefully we might think about babies SOON..hehe” and then she was preggo within a few weeks. That’s what i think zalfie are doing right now.

Reactions: 4
I think someone is definitely pregnant or trying. Probably poppy is already, and now zoe is trying.

Remember in that early interview with harry and meghan and they were like “well hopefully we might think about babies SOON..hehe” and then she was preggo within a few weeks. That’s what i think zalfie are doing right now.
Yeah there have been too many little phrases about babies and stuff lately. I think you wouldn't do that, if this topic wasn't somehow active in your daily life.

Reactions: 6

Well if shes trying she needs to ditch the junk food and start eating healthy.

Reactions: 5
no wonder they got their eyes tested after 5 years alfies new insta stories #companyfinallyoffered #freeglasses #eventhoidontneedthem #buttheyarefree #idontwannapayforanythinginmylife

So he had an eye test - “his first in five years, he didn’t know you’re supposed to have them every two” - Christ’s sake he’s such a man child.
Doesn’t need glasses but he gets a free pair anyway? Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
oh aswell sun protection glasses just use one of #probablygifted sunglasses you have

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They’re going to the Maldives for Zoe’s birthday pretty sure she mentioned it in a bikini haul?

People who struggle with sight geninely go without glasses becsause they can’t afford them! Why not pitch a video idea to ace & Tate “surprising x with a pair of glasses”? It could even be a random customer in the shop!

Reactions: 10
I find it so patronising when he talks about mental health. On his Instagram stories he’s asking a question about social media and mental health but EVERY single time he speaks about mh he says “eVeRyOnE lOoKs AFteR tHeIR PhYsIcAL hEalTH bUt I lOoK aFtEr mY mEnTalL hEaLTH tOo” like yea elf Maybe because it’s easier to access services for physical health for us peasants. Telling us he’s so woke because he looks after himself and we should take our mh as serious as physical. God he is such a Tory, isn’t he? Preaching to us that we could be as great as him if we got a Skype therapist🙄. He genuinely doesn’t understand the strain on mh services because he’s so far removed from real life situations. He will never have to be on a waiting list for five months, or wonder where his next bill will come from because he’s to anxious to go to work, or even have to worry about spending £1 a day a food. And that’s why when he talks about these issues it’s such a parody and so so so patronising.
Oh god, sooo true. He’s been saying that ‘looking after mental health like physical health’ line for years, and every time it’s like he thinks everyone should be so impressed by his progressive views.
And yes pretty much all his ‘Alfie stotle’ moments are patronising as hell. He hasn’t a clue about real struggle. And not just because he’s rich. Plenty of rich people experience difficult things. Alfies experience of adversity is when he thought the brunch place opened at 9 rather than 10.

Reactions: 11
A few random thoughts, Zoe is good looking with makeup, without she is below average, ( I know that is not very PC, but honestly are we ever PC on here).

What would be a fun vid for Zoe, would be for her to sit on the bed with Marc and read his coming out speech, a bit like Holly did for PS.

The speech would be something like this, sorry guys I misled you all this time, I am straight, and I have got Zoe pregnant.

Meanwhile a gormless Alfie looks on with his mouth open.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His current "friends" are who he met through Sean, Lottie, Zach etc. Never see his old friends mentioned unless they are also his employees and seems Morgan's gone AWOL now.
What happened to Chai?

Oh god, sooo true. He’s been saying that ‘looking after mental health like physical health’ line for years, and every time it’s like he thinks everyone should be so impressed by his progressive views.
And yes pretty much all his ‘Alfie stotle’ moments are patronising as hell. He hasn’t a clue about real struggle. And not just because he’s rich. Plenty of rich people experience difficult things. Alfies experience of adversity is when he thought the brunch place opened at 9 rather than 10.
Couldn’t of said it better myself! It infuriates me.

The LIES him and Zoe tell so people don't come for them on how many #Gifted products they recieve

Screenshot_20200222-213639_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200222-213651_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.