Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG in his video today he does the Neal seal fitness test. Deffo worth a watch esp when he keeps saying 'I could have done more' when he clearly couldnt. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would they give him a pair if he doesn't need them? And why does he shows it on SM? Oh yes cuz #gifted like almost everything they have....

• Angry
I’m sorry but this has really annoyed me. He can afford to pay for the test and the glasses he DOESNT NEED. He is so thick I just want to slap him into the middle of next year.
Totally agree...I find it disgusting to be honest. I messaged the company telling how inappropriate I think it is to gift someone glasses who doesn’t need them and could afford to buy their own.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If I went for an eye test, and it came back fine but the options still offered me a pair of glasses for free I would be so confused. And I definitely wouldnt take them? Because theres litterally no need. The greed of these people is nauseating, not a Tory my arse!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If I went for an eye test, and it came back fine but the options still offered me a pair of glasses for free I would be so confused. And I definitely wouldnt take them? Because theres litterally no need. The greed of these people is nauseating, not a Tory my arse!
More plastic being made and created

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he'll even wear them 1 week from now. Keeping a watch to make sure he uses the free not needed glasses

Reactions: 4
Oh man, I have had glasses from Ace&Tate for the past two years. They're very affordable, nice and the service is great, but I kind of hate the company for partnering up with Zalfie and giving them glasses they do not need! Why on earth would the encourage this type of behavior?! Ffs... This is so annoying!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
His video today is bleeping tragic. Poorly planned out. Short length pool. Doesn’t do the push ups or sit ups properly. HAS TO BE topless for it ALL. Obvs.
Ugh. I can’t with his pathetic videos.

Can he please do his hair, fix his hat, or drink his latte or whatever before sitting down to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can he please do his hair, fix his hat, or drink his latte or whatever before sitting down to talk.
Ughhh, couldn’t agree more. It’s so totally contrived. He’s been pulling that crap since he came to YouTube. Like when he forgets his wallet or coat or is running late for something important. And while it may have gone down well as a “cute” part of that ‘boyish British charm’ persona in 2009, no one wants to see that now (most people didn’t want to then).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but this has really annoyed me. He can afford to pay for the test and the glasses he DOESNT NEED. He is so thick I just want to slap him into the middle of next year.
The stupid git, does not need glasses, if he did he could easily afford to pay for them without thinking twice.

As he was offered a free pair he could have done a giveaway for one of his fans.

But no, I don't need glasses, I have plenty of expensive sunglasses but I'll still take a free pair to stick up my arse.

Well done Alfie you £@#&.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Watching the navy seal video... LOL at the start where he acts like he’s converting 800 yards to metres off the top of his head “that’s like... four hundred and ... thirty metres ? I think” Such a dumb thing to fake. I guess people like him are the type to show off mental arithmetic at any chance (anyone whose ever worked in a restaurant will have encountered men like him insisting on dividing bills three ways in their heads rather than letting anyone use a calculator all the time) but what 26 year old knows how many yards in a metre ? Just say “I already looked this one up”

Very telling how concerned he is about how other people approached the video, and went over the minimum requirements. He has to justify doing the minimum , seems so insecure.

Also is it just me or was Steve really annoying in this video?

Reactions: 6
Watching the navy seal video... LOL at the start where he acts like he’s converting 800 yards to metres off the top of his head “that’s like... four hundred and ... thirty metres ? I think” Such a dumb thing to fake. I guess people like him are the type to show off mental arithmetic at any chance (anyone whose ever worked in a restaurant will have encountered men like him insisting on dividing bills three ways in their heads rather than letting anyone use a calculator all the time) but what 26 year old knows how many yards in a metre ? Just say “I already looked this one up”

Very telling how concerned he is about how other people approached the video, and went over the minimum requirements. He has to justify doing the minimum , seems so insecure.

Also is it just me or was Steve really annoying in this video?
Steve annoys me greatly. He used to be good looking once upon a time. Then he became insufferable.

Reactions: 3
It's infuriated especially knowing how expensive prescription glasses can be

It's so obnoxious, because it's supposed to make everything seem more natural and old school youtube but it's so obviously calculated

I hate it when youtubers do this, I watch another youtuber and shes will be sitting down talking about something to camera then will randomly start talking to her dad or another family member who is off screen. It annoys me as maybe it would seem natural if it only happened once or twice but it happens everytime all so it appears natural and relaxed but instead it feels forced.

I actually havent watched a video of Alfies in ages as he annoys me too much everything he does is so contrived and planned.

Urgh his seals video is pathetic. Says he’s just started working out... he claimed he’d been working out all last year? As usual, do the minimum alfie

Urgh his seals video is pathetic. Says he’s just started working out... he claimed he’d been working out all last year? As usual, do the minimum alfie
If he's gonna lie about working out and eating clean, can't he at least keep his story straight and not literally film and upload things that disprove him? It wouldn't be that hard to fake a healthy lifestyle on the internet if you just don't broadcast your unhealthy habits Alfie.

Happy hour podcast
The big secret about sidemen tower

not sure who this guy on it is but he’s chatting tit. Talking about alfie deyes saying alfie knows his channel has dropped off a cliff
alfie is a workoholic
Alfie doesn’t have an editor???
He has a cameraman, a graphic designer, an office manager, and a whole other bunch of staff

who is this guy?!

Reactions: 2
Alfie isn't a hardworking guy. He is a young kid who just got lucky and it's shameful of him to think himself to be a workaholic. He knows nothing about the real world and he is going to be irrelevant in a few years. He won't know what hit him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.