Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his new vid Alf tries to shill his new *not merch* which is a top with the words FUTURES ELF written in an infinite loop...as Alfie says 'the design resembles that you are always working on your future self'...

Um Alfie, the word you're after is 'represents'...SOMEONE SEND THIS bleeping CLOWN BACK TO SCHOOL. Couldn't watch past that first minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is just trite, inane nonsense. I hate the poor language of using ‘Super’ as an adjective in this way.
True...super true 😉 (totally OT but earlier a podcast I was listening to played a clip from trump’s election victory speech in 2016, and he called the win “very very historic.” I thought, how can something be “very” historic? It reminds me of that!)

Reactions: 1
In a weird twist of fate, I think his post about Zoe for Valentine's Day was actually pretty cute -- and kinda out of character? Wonder what prompted him to actually be romantic for once in his life :unsure:

Reactions: 2
In his new vid Alf tries to shill his new *not merch* which is a top with the words FUTURES ELF written in an infinite loop...as Alfie says 'the design resembles that you are always working on your future self'...

Um Alfie, the word you're after is 'represents'...SOMEONE SEND THIS bleeping CLOWN BACK TO SCHOOL. Couldn't watch past that first minute.
Everyone doesn't have to be intelligent or into schooling in this world, but someone involved in his social media needs to get some kind of proof reading situation happening

Reactions: 7
In a weird twist of fate, I think his post about Zoe for Valentine's Day was actually pretty cute -- and kinda out of character? Wonder what prompted him to actually be romantic for once in his life :unsure:
The only thing I thought about that post was he actually had nice teeth and no huge gums back then. What happened

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This just popped up in my feed - Alfie and Phillip Schofield. Surely that counter is totally fake with the way it's consistently going up and Alfie hasn't even tweeted. I think they just thought give him a high counter as they think he's popular

The tips from couples therapy?

Fraggle tagged the blonde girl in his stories, the one modelling Futureself merch for him now. I thought it was Lotty at first glance. After some slight investigation, It’s Lotty’s pal. PREDICTABLE. Another lookalike.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Also waiting for the minions to freak out that they're pregnant 🙄

On his We Didn't Expect It To Actually Happen! video, I commented "Alfie, I thought you were going to say that you had got her pregnant." He didn't find it funny, and deleted my comment":(:D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In light of the “tit my boyfriend buys” post, the latest video is Monty Python levels of parody.

• Haha
What do we call him?
twit?

20200217_232615.jpg

The title should always be, "I've always wanted these to be send to me for free AND on top of that, I get more money to feature the product."

Anyhow I didn't know they got that weird glass door
20200217_233155.jpg

(Also this was a scene in the midst of him declaring how happy he got free toys)

THIS IS THE FUTURE.. he said
20200217_233351.jpg

And I stopped watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What do we call him?
twit?

View attachment 85294

The title should always be, "I've always wanted these to be send to me for free AND on top of that, I get more money to feature the product."

Anyhow I didn't know they got that weird glass door
View attachment 85299
(Also this was a scene in the midst of him declaring how happy he got free toys)

THIS IS THE FUTURE.. he said
View attachment 85298
And I stopped watching
What is it? I don’t want to have to watch.

Reactions: 1
What is it? I don’t want to have to watch.
He got sent a drone as a freebie from DJI. DJI are just milking idiot Youtubers for free advertising with a £400 RRP drone, and he fell for it.

Also, him saying in that caption "The FIRST time ever in my life working out and eating clean for 3 months straight" confirms our theory that he gave up with the 90 day challenge - even though he tried to bullshit his way out of it and claim he "completed it" despite the lack of any before and after/progress pics....

Reactions: 19
I just watched a video of his for the first time in a while and I’m in a state of amused disbelief.

To paraphrase: “lots of you have been asking me to recommend some of my favourite motivational books. I’ve got four here I bought. I’ve not actually finished any of them. But I did buy them.”
He then goes on to explain that one of them he loved so much by page 17 he insisted everyone he knew bought a copy. Those who were less interested, he bought one for them. He didn’t finish that book either - though he doesn’t go into any more specifics , so I’m guessing page 18. What a total dick. So sanctimonious he’s shoving this crap on people like he’s an expert, having barely got through the intro. Also it makes him look like someone who reads books. But he doesn’t have the intellectual curiosity or discipline to actually put a modicum of effort in.

Reactions: 13
90 dAy ChalLenGe (round two) we’re getting more photos and attention to this NeW LiFestYle than the actual 90 day challenge with his BOIIIISSSSSSSSS. Makes zero sense.

Errrrrr he was eating doughnuts in a vlog a few days back.
A few additional notes:
I can’t cope with how often he says “bloody”. I CANNOT STAND IT.
Why does he need another drone.
Sick of seeing Futureself promo at every opportunity.
He’s making his own prototype for a bleeping key ring and acting like it’s the best thing since sliced BLOODY bread. Frag mate, get out of it. You’re embarrassing now. Go and do something else with your time and platform.

...he selling merch not merch for the #bekind movement like he did for the Australia bushfires when that became a viral topic. Do we reckon he will jump on that bandwagon like InTheStyle have?

Reactions: 8
Love that he says he "responds to loads of comments." Went back and checked a few videos...litcherally 0 responses

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.