Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his new vlog he shows you around his office and he's got about 8 cameras! Why? all he films is a tit vlog once every 2 weeks. The futureself merch is only dropping for 72hrs....well that's 72hrs too long IMO Alf. Also Zoe had gone to a pub quiz!!!! Zoe at a pub Quiz!? what the hell would she know about general knowledge? maybe it was a Harry Potter/Christmas films special? :giggle:
They love having those quiz games at their office parties though don't they?

Reactions: 5
In his new vlog he shows you around his office and he's got about 8 cameras! Why? all he films is a tit vlog once every 2 weeks. The futureself merch is only dropping for 72hrs....well that's 72hrs too long IMO Alf. Also Zoe had gone to a pub quiz!!!! Zoe at a pub Quiz!? what the hell would she know about general knowledge? maybe it was a Harry Potter/Christmas films special? :giggle:
Because that's what Casey has lol

• Haha
Out of all the inexplicable things alfie does, the one thing I will NEVER understand is why he thinks anyone wants to see him doing M&S ginger juice shots in every single bleeping vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right. The sheer amount of Futureself plugs this absolute CRETIN posts is unreal.
It makes it worse he tried/tries to pass it off as ā€œnot merchā€ but persists with the constant stories and liMiTeD eDuTiON 72hr dRoPs.

Get a bleeping grip.
Heā€™s replaced pointlessblog with futureself. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s all heā€™s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 81830

I remember he did a shout out like this a few years ago and no creators reached out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it will just be Alfie wasting a week with the condom hat crew
Oh gosh, and when he launched his podcast after months of hype and thousands of pounds of equipment (a couple of underwhelming episodes with the usual suspects and randomly Charlotte Crosby who must have been paid) and he asked potential creator guests to get in touch....only to un-launch it shortly afterwards because everyone was ā€˜too busy.ā€™

Or a few years before that when he spent thousands more renting out that big soulless office he wanted to be a ā€˜creative hub for Brighton youtubersā€™ or whatever...but we never saw anyone there other than his immediate friends (and sister) and the PA who may or may not have stolen from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Either that or heā€™s the least self-aware person on earth
No I think he knows he buys a lot of rubbish, Zoe does that #shitmyboyfriendbuys... but I think in lieu of a personality he has zoned in on this as if itā€™s a cute trait. As if buying things mindlessly and obsessively is a quirky characteristic. Like that thing he does when he forgets his wallet. Wild !

Also worth nothing that that quote isnā€™t from the bland and uninspired mind of Gary vaynerchuck- itā€™s a rip off of one of fight clubā€™s most famous lines.

No I think he knows he buys a lot of rubbish, Zoe does that #shitmyboyfriendbuys... but I think in lieu of a personality he has zoned in on this as if itā€™s a cute trait. As if buying things mindlessly and obsessively is a quirky characteristic. Like that thing he does when he forgets his wallet. Wild !

Also worth nothing that that quote isnā€™t from the bland and uninspired mind of Gary vaynerchuck- itā€™s a rip off of one of fight clubā€™s most famous lines.
People that constantly quote Gary vee annoy me. Heā€™s a salesman and Alfie has been sucked in

Reactions: 6
People that constantly quote Gary vee annoy me. Heā€™s a salesman and Alfie has been sucked in
I agree and I think it could apply to most of not all ā€˜motivational speakersā€™ but he is absolutely bottom of the barrel. 10 seconds on his instagram and its just baffling how heā€™s been so successful.., (kind of a great and powerful oz situation I think )

I mean, wowww.... erm, what ? šŸ˜

C7200F82-5735-412F-B8C1-D5C5F48E2903.jpeg

Itā€™s not surprising that Alfie laps up this nonsense though is it ?

Reactions: 4

Both Zoe and Alfie seem to be constantly buying ā€˜stuffā€™.Its almost as if they do it to bring them some fulfilment since they both seem to be lacking in other areas of their lives.

Reactions: 9
So heā€™s just announced the total figure raised for Australia at 74k Aus$ - I make that about Ā£38k, or around Ā£12 per T-shirt based on the claim that they sold 3000 (or over 3000?)
Considering the T-shirtā€™s were what, Ā£25 plus p&p (I think?!), that means theyā€™re attributing about Ā£18 to cost for each shirt.

which sounds a hell of a lot to me for a basic white tee with a small amount of black text on it...

Iā€™d love to see a breakdown of their ā€˜costsā€™ for this because I feel damn confident that they paid themselves as part of these costs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So heā€™s just announced the total figure raised for Australia at 74k Aus$ - I make that about Ā£38k, or around Ā£12 per T-shirt based on the claim that they sold 3000 (or over 3000?)
Considering the T-shirtā€™s were what, Ā£25 plus p&p (I think?!), that means theyā€™re attributing about Ā£18 to cost for each shirt.

which sounds a hell of a lot to me for a basic white tee with a small amount of black text on it...

Iā€™d love to see a breakdown of their ā€˜costsā€™ for this because I feel damn confident that they paid themselves as part of these costs.
He definitely said he sold over 3000. If the T-shirtā€™s were Ā£25 plus postage Iā€™d have said more like Ā£15-20 profit per tee.

also. Shows just how much mark up is on these youtubers selling merch... Ā£12 a tee is still a lot of profit

This latest vlog is a joke!!!! Iā€™m just a few mins in but not gonna be able to stand much more.... walking through his tatty garden house (which he may as well just live in?!) showing all the stuff he abandoned or doesnā€™t use anymore... if I were him Iā€™d be feeling pretty embarrassed about what a complete waste of space he is.... I mean, itā€™s ridiculous!
So out of touch with reality. Oh and no Alfie, you donā€™t have flu. At most itā€™s a cold. Go and get your overpriced juices that you could just make yourself if you werenā€™t so bleeping lazy and just duck off.

twit.

Reactions: 7
I agree and I think it could apply to most of not all ā€˜motivational speakersā€™ but he is absolutely bottom of the barrel. 10 seconds on his instagram and its just baffling how heā€™s been so successful.., (kind of a great and powerful oz situation I think )

I mean, wowww.... erm, what ? šŸ˜

View attachment 83348

Itā€™s not surprising that Alfie laps up this nonsense though is it ?
This is just trite, inane nonsense. I hate the poor language of using ā€˜Superā€™ as an adjective in this way.

The amount of stuff in that locked office is actually disgusting. He thinks heā€™s funny but itā€™s just gross and a perfect example of all the gear and no idea. Whyā€™s he always moaning about broken cameras when heā€™s got about 20?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.