Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you mean 'to chairty' 😂
St Alfred donating about 50 of his 100 white 'tees' with feature rolled up sleeve no doubt.
Zoella is chairtying her kitchen cast offs too. They are the Gretas of Brighton and Hove 😇😇😇
At least they aren’t like some of the even scummier creators who sell all their cast offs to their followers. I’ve always found it disgusting all these creators who sell their old clothes on places like depop at ridiculous prices even if they got them for free in the first place (some have been caught selling fan gifts and items from sponsored hauls!).

Although given their prospects moving forward I could see them going the route of selling everything off to the remaining fans.

Reactions: 7
At least they aren’t like some of the even scummier creators who sell all their cast offs to their followers. I’ve always found it disgusting all these creators who sell their old clothes on places like depop at ridiculous prices even if they got them for free in the first place (some have been caught selling fan gifts and items from sponsored hauls!).

Although given their prospects moving forward I could see them going the route of selling everything off to the remaining fans.
That's true. They must not have realized it was an option yet.

• Haha
I think it’s disgusting that he hasn’t informed people what THEIR money raised for Australia.
He’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 12
Off topic - what happened to 90day challenge?
Please don’t mention the 90 Day Challenge, just makes me remember how it was the end of Morgan after he got ripped during the challenge and then promptly disappeared from Alfie’s vlogs.

I just miss him and I want him back. 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely unrelated to Frag. But which shop is this lol and is it online? Because cute kids clothes 😂

Also waiting for the minions to freak out that they're pregnant 🙄
Has he come out and having a baby with Mark?
can you imagine 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
His insta stories, having a whinge that the storm has blown their outside furniture everywhere and he’ll have to carry them back up the steps!! What a hard life you lead Alfie. Storm also ripped the tarp/sheet he had over his used three times skate ramp. Had a little chuckle. Although the constant “how did that happen?!”
Alfie, mate it was a storm - tends to get a tad windy. That’s probably what happened.

also the STATE of these chairs...spent all that money and don’t even look after them properly.
FA4E4965-494D-4581-971E-595EEA845554.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
His insta stories, having a whinge that the storm has blown their outside furniture everywhere and he’ll have to carry them back up the steps!! What a hard life you lead Alfie. Storm also ripped the tarp/sheet he had over his used three times skate ramp. Had a little chuckle. Although the constant “how did that happen?!”
Alfie, mate it was a storm - tends to get a tad windy. That’s probably what happened.

also the STATE of these chairs...spent all that money and don’t even look after them properly.
View attachment 82419
did you see how moldy that half pipe is!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 82419
So they'll chuck them out charity them and get new garden furniture no doubt #gifted.

Reactions: 9
In his new vlog he shows you around his office and he's got about 8 cameras! Why? all he films is a tit vlog once every 2 weeks. The futureself merch is only dropping for 72hrs....well that's 72hrs too long IMO Alf. Also Zoe had gone to a pub quiz!!!! Zoe at a pub Quiz!? what the hell would she know about general knowledge? maybe it was a Harry Potter/Christmas films special? :giggle:

• Haha
God help us,he's now saying he has a flu type thing in his vlog. Man flu then. 🤣Lucky then you dont have to go to work like the rest of us then!!!

Reactions: 6
God help us,he's now saying he has a flu type thing in his vlog. Man flu then. 🤣Lucky then you dont have to go to work like the rest of us then!!!
Did you see when he thought he was great because he was in the office for 4 hrs? woo bloody hoo trying doing a normal 8 hrs a day at work most people do you silly prat!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.