Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200118-005743~2.png

When was the last time he posted a picture like this with Zoe? He looks way more invested in his relationship with his dog than with her 🙄

Also, liking his own imAgE, how banging...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 73269
When was the last time he posted a picture like this with Zoe? He looks way more invested in his relationship with his dog than with her 🙄

Why do people do this?? I see people like there own stuff on Facebook all the time, such a bugbear!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 73269

My eyes couldn’t focus because there is a lot of ugly going on in this picture all at once. If that’s Alfie kissy face... No wonder Nala looks so miserable there.

If he can dedicate a post to Nala about how much he loves her (sorry Zoe) then he can at least walk her once a day. An actual proper walk.

Reactions: 11
My eyes couldn’t focus because there is a lot of ugly going on in this picture all at once. If that’s Alfie kissy face... No wonder Nala looks so miserable there.

If he can dedicate a post to Nala about how much he loves her (sorry Zoe) then he can at least walk her once a day. An actual proper walk.
I’m sorry if I offend the pug lover community but honestly that dog is absolutely the ugliest animal I’ve seen online in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HES READY TO BE A DAD because he cooked a cottage pie.
He says Imagine being Pewdiepie and walking down the street and EVERYBODY knows who he is. Not EVERYBODY my aunt doesn't know who he is and I doubt anyone over the age of 30 does.
They order a Nando's and then he says to Zoe 'remember when we used to have Nandos twice a week?' what do you mean USED TO you still bloody do you prat!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

It's obvious that he doesn't really care if he can't even link the IG accounts of where people could help directly: such as Red Cross AU, WWF Australia, Australian firefighter handles, etc etc.

The first sentence in his effort to "help" Australia is to mention the Future Self shop (as if anyone really cares about this). And really rank of him to only ask big accounts to help support this "charitable" effort. Why does Alfie always find a way to go sideways so badly when working with or attempting to do charity?

Does he mention if the money he earns from YT for his Unitee video will also go towards Australia? I didn't watch it and I skimmed it. I rolled my eyes and exited the video when I saw he was playing with his stupid overpriced kendama. Subtle.
the Adsense from the video is going to it yet. I criticise Alfie for a lot of things and aspects of this project are flawed, but in the grand scheme of influencers/questionable actions I find it hard to be too condemning of this.

The end bit talking about “meat the family” while eating a Nando’s... is he parodying himself at this point?

Reactions: 3
I honestly wish he'd just go back to doing pointless challenges, because at least those were SLIGHTLY entertaining. He has nothing to offer in his vlogs. He has no real opinions of his own. Just goes with what is trendy or what he thinks he should say and makes himself out to be a much better person than he is. It's annoying and DULL.

Reactions: 7
Having just seen the screenshot in Zoe’s thread how he still tags her & he also tags pointlessblogvlogs, I was just thinking how he should’ve kept that name. It just really suited him. His merch made sense. This future ex, I mean future elf crap is just BLOODY stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly wish he'd just go back to doing pointless challenges, because at least those were SLIGHTLY entertaining. He has nothing to offer in his vlogs. He has no real opinions of his own. Just goes with what is trendy or what he thinks he should say and makes himself out to be a much better person than he is. It's annoying and DULL.
He’s sucking himself off in that vlog over futureself merch not merch merch “unitee” and other new drops. Teasing an IMaGe on his phone but had the logo in the intro. He’s a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 4
I googled Unitee. Expected to find his tee. Only stuff that comes up is quite a few sites using that name. One even a Euro mention. I’m in the US. If ppl in the UK google Unitee, does his fundraising info show up? UniTee seems to be a licensed name? Any idea on how much he raised? Also, thought he bought a site, but didn’t he then say that he was posting it on his merch site, but then removing all his merch for a week? Maybe I misunderstood...?

Reactions: 6
I googled Unitee. Expected to find his tee. Only stuff that comes up is quite a few sites using that name. One even a Euro mention. I’m in the US. If ppl in the UK google Unitee, does his fundraising info show up? UniTee seems to be a licensed name? Any idea on how much he raised? Also, thought he bought a site, but didn’t he then say that he was posting it on his merch site, but then removing all his merch for a week? Maybe I misunderstood...?
ABBBD88C-5B2B-42B0-8923-5D7A475EE821.png
I’m in the UK. SO, this comes up.

Tbh it’s hard to know what is true or false with Frag. He’s never transparent with his ventures (or gifted dentures).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.