Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Dianne and Zoe in the gym this morning. They film asking where Alfie is and he rocks up late, with a grin on his face saying he’s tired.

I bet it was him who suggested the early morning gym sesh to impress Dianne in the first place. Grade A wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joe Dianne and Zoe in the gym this morning. They film asking where Alfie is and he rocks up late, with a grin on his face saying he’s tired.

I bet it was him who suggested the early morning gym sesh to impress Dianne in the first place. Grade A wanker
Bet he suggested it too, but didn't actually expect her to take him up on the offer. Did he not realise that she has Joe going on early morning runs, doing yoga & boxing classes and actually enjoys working out. If Alfie did want to impress her with his fitness and strength he would have another thing coming as he would look like a complete fool if he tried to out gym a pro dancer. But he is a complete fool so it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 10
Apparently that loser Dave doesn't live in the gypsy wooden hut thing.....I think he does. :giggle:

Alfie in new vlog: I wonder if sociopaths cry when chopping onions? :unsure:
I'm not sure we need to ask Prince Harry if Meghan did when she cut up a onion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He should go and look at what mr beast did. He planted 20million trees through his supporters help. Has been humble about it and made a video thanking everyone that helped with it

No horse laugh, clapping himself, swearing to try and be woke or self congratulating himself. Also, he set up a whole new brand for it, didn’t send traffic to HIS OWN merch store
Yes! Not to mention MrBeast also donated 100k of his own money as an EXAMPLE and actively encouraged other people to do so as well and obviously did a great job championing the cause. Alfie is an embarrassment in comparison.

Reactions: 9
Watching those 2 try and cook was just...sad. She's almost 30 and he's what, like 26, and they don't know how to do things I learned when I was 6...

And the sociopath onion thing was next level. Seriously, how are these two still alive?

Reactions: 7
Watching those 2 try and cook was just...sad. She's almost 30 and he's what, like 26, and they don't know how to do things I learned when I was 6...

And the sociopath onion thing was next level. Seriously, how are these two still alive?
Pure embarrassment.

Reactions: 6
I feel like alfie would thinks it would be ‘cool’ to be a sociopath
Sociopath has four syllables and about four more letters than his favorite words. He probably doesn't even really know what a sociopath is. Something something to do with social media but also stoic because they totes don't cry when chopping onions?

Reactions: 4
Can he make the ad any smaller at the end of a long boring caption. I thought it was meant to be clear.

that haircut is obviously an ad also.

FINE. THESE. Guys. 10k. Every. Time.

they’d soon Start remembering the rules then
Is Zoe in her pyjamas?

Reactions: 3
Alfie mentioned his mum can whipped out a tasty meal out of very little ingredients (like out of an empty fridge) but he don't have such skill.

Pfffff...

Horsey
It's call practice makes perfect. PLUS putting efforts in doing things.

Screenshot_20200115-213729_Instagram.jpg

Is she giving him his pocket money

PicsArt_01-15-09.41.17.jpg

I just thought he looked like something
PicsArt_01-15-09.54.47.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.