Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread and some of these comments have seriously had me in stitches. 😂

Haven't watched this self absorbed man child in a long while. My son used to watch him, but then he went all "I'm going to a meeting" "just had a meeting" and he suddenly become unrelatable to a kid. Anway, just had a look at his recent video and he is STILL self absorbed, loves himself but as someone else has commented he is getting (really feel bad being mean here) ugly lately. What has happened to his teeth? His face looks all teeth now and he can barely speak properly with them.
Welcome.

Reactions: 4
Why is everything he does so long winded.

a finance meeting with three of them, three laptops and a calculator to work out the profit from those tee shirts.
Work out the profit per teeshirt
Multiply by the amount you sold
Send amount to charity
Show your fans a receipt showing you sent it

shut the duck up.

takes 5 minutes and no insta story on the working out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s actually got someone to film him putting a sticker on a lamp post now. DEAD 😂😂😂😂

what a savage businessman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s actually got someone to film him putting a sticker on a lamp post now. DEAD 😂😂😂😂

what a savage businessman
I literally could feel my brain cells dying as I read that sentence. I hate Alfie.

So if 2019 was year of the content... wtf is 2020 supposed to be for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had three videos ready to upload yesterday. Was so chilled he forgot and would do it tonight...

No video and he was watching re runs of zoella on bake off 2 hours ago.

how his fans stick with him I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had three videos ready to upload yesterday. Was so chilled he forgot and would do it tonight...

No video and he was watching re runs of zoella on bake off 2 hours ago.

how his fans stick with him I’ll never know
Aww watching re runs of Bake off with Zoe in? probably reminiscing about when he fancied her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has to be aware of how sad this is. I really hope he's at least a little aware and not completely blindfolded.

I watched a bit of the newest vlog (didn’t get far), and I’m surprised there isn’t more talk on here about his whole “I am ready to be a dad” comment. Paired with Zoe’s insta story about having a kid with a Virgo, I’m getting a little concerned. Now that he’s posted a video on the internet of himself saying he’s ready, I would love to be a fly on the wall at their house. I definitely think there is hope for Zoe, I think having a child would change her for the better. However, I don’t think Alfie is ready yet. Especially since it apparently only took cooking a couple non-pre made meals to make him decide that he was. And his comments make me feel like he’s trying to convince himself that he’s ready. Gotta wonder if Zoe gave him an ultimatum. I really hope they don’t have a child together, it’s not going to fix their dead relationship that will surely end after their YouTube/social media careers are over.

Reactions: 7
I watched a bit of the newest vlog (didn’t get far), and I’m surprised there isn’t more talk on here about his whole “I am ready to be a dad” comment. Paired with Zoe’s insta story about having a kid with a Virgo, I’m getting a little concerned. Now that he’s posted a video on the internet of himself saying he’s ready, I would love to be a fly on the wall at their house. I definitely think there is hope for Zoe, I think having a child would change her for the better. However, I don’t think Alfie is ready yet. Especially since it apparently only took cooking a couple non-pre made meals to make him decide that he was. And his comments make me feel like he’s trying to convince himself that he’s ready. Gotta wonder if Zoe gave him an ultimatum. I really hope they don’t have a child together, it’s not going to fix their dead relationship that will surely end after their YouTube/social media careers are over.
I honestly think they’re harping on about it because the minions all pander to it!! It’s an engagement driver. The comments are insane from their followers when it comes to marriage, babies, engagement rings and other Zalfie shite.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think they’re harping on about it because the minions all pander to it!! It’s an engagement driver. The comments are insane from their followers when it comes to marriage, babies, engagement rings and other Zalfie shite.
This.

Alfie says things but they rarely mean anything. Like when he pretends to care about the environment or wants to be father. When he claims 2019 was going to be the year of the content and well... you guys can see how that turned out. Anyone remember his 90 day work out fail?

And it’s still taking Alfie and his team 294437 days to figure out a simple math problem for how much was raised for the Australian bushfires.

He’s an ugly horse-teeth idiot that lucked out with the right timing on YT and having the right girlfriend. Business acumen, actual work ethic, and some semblance of a brain... Those don’t exist in the world of a wannabe skater boi who preaches philosophical quotes on IG.

Reactions: 10
Is he for real?! hes only uploaded the video about daily vlogging his mate uploaded weeks ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
so funny how he thinks he owns this successful brand with all this futureself tit, what the hell is his future self even gonna be? cooking "healthy fresh food" for his kid that is actually just mashed potato with garlic in it? i am still waiting for the day when one of his "friends" just snaps and gives him a massive kick up the arse, maybe then he'll snap back into fuckin reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now he's just uploading other people's videos and claiming they're his own? I guess that fits with everything else he does...stealing others ideas and claiming them as is own.

Also, the amoumt of times he uses the word "RAW" and "REAL" when describing him talking about going to Nandos and falling asleep on the couch ...

Reactions: 8
Interesting that his film about going to Iceland - which is basically about him wearing a coat and saying ‘yaooo’ a lot - has only got 190k views.
he is so bad at making films, especially editing. He also never seems that interested in the subject matter.

So now he's just uploading other people's videos and claiming they're his own? I guess that fits with everything else he does...stealing others ideas and claiming them as is own.

Also, the amoumt of times he uses the word "RAW" and "REAL" when describing him talking about going to Nandos and falling asleep on the couch ...
Is this not an old video as well from like 2 or 3 years ago???

Reactions: 3
He said hes filmed 3 videos then uploaded louis video, we knew he was talking tit...again.

• Haha
He said hes filmed 3 videos then uploaded louis video, we knew he was talking tit...again.
He didn't even say filmed, he said he had three VIDEOS READY TO GO .... he's a Grade A bullshitter and actually believes his fans should be grateful when he throws them a crumb. He makes Oli White look talented.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.