Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled Unitee. Expected to find his tee. Only stuff that comes up is quite a few sites using that name. One even a Euro mention. I’m in the US. If ppl in the UK google Unitee, does his fundraising info show up? UniTee seems to be a licensed name? Any idea on how much he raised? Also, thought he bought a site, but didn’t he then say that he was posting it on his merch site, but then removing all his merch for a week? Maybe I misunderstood...?
He said he sold over 3000 .... can’t see the costs of a tee being more than £5 so I’d be expecting at least £60k to be going to charity

Reactions: 7
Wowwwwwwwwwww w/ lots of w’s said the beginning part) ☺

‘He’s never transparent with his boring ventures (or gifted dentures) & when Mini came knockin’, he told Zoe to start walkin.’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well maybe I forget to go to work tomorrow because I had such a relaxed weekend... oh wait, I can't do that because..it's MY JOB?????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Elf has just announced on insta that he "forgot" to upload his new video today because he was having such a relaxed and chilled Sunday.... I think he is working more of a homeless look than a relaxed one at the moment....
forgot to upload? forgot to film and edit a video more like!

• Haha
So Elf has just announced on insta that he "forgot" to upload his new video today because he was having such a relaxed and chilled Sunday.... I think he is working more of a homeless look than a relaxed one at the moment....
Is it just me or is he getting uglier?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
forgot to upload? forgot to film and edit a video more like!
Reckon he has three filmed and edited ready to upload. But forgot last night until 8pm.... why not just upload it at 8pm? His viewers are all adults so won’t be in bed ???

same reason he refuses to ever upload on a Friday as there’s not as much Adsense

Reactions: 6
Ffs! I have 33 dogs to walk this week as my job. I might just forget one as im having such a chilled time!! But im obs not going to do this as its my own business! These people literally have one job to do and he cba to even fo that! I dont really get angry or annoyed at these people but damn this has annoyed me this time!!

And if hes already filmed and edited surely he can upload it when it done then set a time for it to be live! They're just getting lazy now!

Reactions: 12
the Adsense from the video is going to it yet. I criticise Alfie for a lot of things and aspects of this project are flawed, but in the grand scheme of influencers/questionable actions I find it hard to be too condemning of this.
If this was entirely separate from his Futureself junk that he usually peddles then I would be inclined to agree BUT the fact the uni-tee site had linked back to Futureself, it benefited Alfie just as much as it did raise funds for charity for the Australian wildfires.

Alfie’s problem isn’t that he partakes in charitable work. It’s just I don’t find it to be something he genuinely enjoys doing more so than to save face and another tax write off.

He was only asking bigger accounts to mention the uni-tee, instead of being inclusive to the entire community at large- too boost his profile and Futureself. I don’t know if he will show his followers how much was raised and him actually donating that amount... I would hope he is somewhat transparent with this considering it’s his followers that did the heavy lifting in raising that final total amount.

But his foray into charitable work could be much better. Of the three he’s done so far publicly, it’s all very last minute, done half-haphazardly, and with the least minimum effort on his end. His explanation to his fans of why they should donate is always never explained well either. It’s a step up from Zoe’s low effort to raise funds for Mind (however many odd years ago that was) but just barely. The bar is on the ground at this point.

If this was entirely separate from his Futureself junk that he usually peddles then I would be inclined to agree BUT the fact the uni-tee site had linked back to Futureself, it benefited Alfie just as much as it did raise funds for charity for the Australian wildfires.

Alfie’s problem isn’t that he partakes in charitable work. It’s just I don’t find it to be something he genuinely enjoys doing more so than to save face and another tax write off.

He was only asking bigger accounts to mention the uni-tee, instead of being inclusive to the entire community at large- too boost his profile and Futureself. I don’t know if he will show his followers how much was raised and him actually donating that amount... I would hope he is somewhat transparent with this considering it’s his followers that did the heavy lifting in raising that final total amount.

But his foray into charitable work could be much better. Of the three he’s done so far publicly, it’s all very last minute, done half-haphazardly, and with the least minimum effort on his end. His explanation to his fans of why they should donate is always never explained well either. It’s a step up from Zoe’s low effort to raise funds for Mind (however many odd years ago that was) but just barely. The bar is on the ground at this point.
He said in a video he bought a new domain for Unitee. So why then, did he remove his merch and stick it on the merch store... he’s so devious...

still no mention of the amount I see.... they’ll know exactly how much postage costs, they sell enough merch on a regular basis

Reactions: 8
He said in a video he bought a new domain for Unitee. So why then, did he remove his merch and stick it on the merch store... he’s so devious...

still no mention of the amount I see.... they’ll know exactly how much postage costs, they sell enough merch on a regular basis
Yes, I’m curious to see how he will cover this (if at all). If he’ll break down how much was raised, how he will split the donations to which charity groups, etc etc. Or if he’s going to cop out with a lame IG story and say “Yo guys we did it. Savage.” and that will be the end of that.

He’s already moved onto showing off his latest ugly designs for FS. Australia was so last week.

Meanwhile his gf is busy at working doing this...
D723AA6B-5CAD-425D-85A1-82A015FE32D8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear if he says his merch is "dropping" one more time...

And our daily reminder that his audience is 1000% 18-30, not 12 year old girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, I’m curious to see how he will cover this (if at all). If he’ll break down how much was raised, how he will split the donations to which charity groups, etc etc. Or if he’s going to cop out with a lame IG story and say “Yo guys we did it. Savage.” and that will be the end of that.

He’s already moved onto showing off his latest ugly designs for FS. Australia was so last week.

View attachment 73975
Needs to promote the new future self stuff whilst his web address is still fresh in people’s minds from the Australia stuff

View attachment 73975
Is Alfie Virgo?
Wonder how many times she did that before it landed on what she wanted

I swear if he says his merch is "dropping" one more time...

And our daily reminder that his audience is 1000% 18-30, not 12 year old girls.
Better than him saying GARMENTS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reckon he has three filmed and edited ready to upload. But forgot last night until 8pm.... why not just upload it at 8pm? His viewers are all adults so won’t be in bed ???

same reason he refuses to ever upload on a Friday as there’s not as much Adsense
I very much doubt hes filmed three, the one he uploaded yesterday was filmed Wednesday. So he reckons he's filmed Three more in 3 days NEVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New to this thread and some of these comments have seriously had me in stitches. 😂

Haven't watched this self absorbed man child in a long while. My son used to watch him, but then he went all "I'm going to a meeting" "just had a meeting" and he suddenly become unrelatable to a kid. Anway, just had a look at his recent video and he is STILL self absorbed, loves himself but as someone else has commented he is getting (really feel bad being mean here) ugly lately. What has happened to his teeth? His face looks all teeth now and he can barely speak properly with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.