Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL!!!!!!!! NEW YORK is a #GIFTED #SPONSORED #AD...... basically...... #FREE! trip.

And of course they aren't going alone...
OMG WTF

Did he seriously just take 4 insta stories complaining how tired he is from his privileged ass having a workout session in the middle of the day with nowhere else to go after but to just sit on his couch editing... and then dare to make a 5th insta story saying how WE don’t really understand how much work goes into vlogmas because he has to edit EVERY DAY for the vlogmas to go up next day

that’s the closest you come to having ever had a real job with real working hours you dipshit!
Like omg you have to do work everyday for 24 days in a row in the month of December after bleeping around your garden all summer and watching movies by the fire all autumn with free beautiful trips?

And I’m still pretty sure you editing for like 2 hours even if I be dramatic and made it 4 hours of editing

There are people working 12 hour shifts or even 16 hour ones!!!!! Heavy lifting, or standing on their feet, taking care of people etc. And they come home and still have to cook for them self’s or take care of children or clean the house etc
He is sitting there at 12 in the afternoon complaining he is tired cause he had the time to workout for 40 min in the middle of the day and now has to sit in a warm mansion next to his also stay at home partner with tv, internet, food all within reach.... but we licheralllyyyy don’t understand the struggle guys
You better all watch and smash that like button to appreciate all the hard work he has put into this!!!

DE-LU-SION-AL
It's also funny because yeah vlogmas is a lot of work. Daily vlogging is difficult. There is a reason why people get burned out from it.
But vlogmas is finite not ongoing. If they took the time to plan going up to December, maybe prefilm a few videos and schedule their time properly they wouldn't have to complain their whole way through december.

Reactions: 7
Now that alfie is working with mini. Surely him wearing their hat on his stories is an ad. Sneaky bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That mini ad he’s doing
Is all about “electric” driving and being soooo good for the environment and all ..... *eye roll*
(First of all they have like 4 cars amongst the 2 of them.. non of them electric)
But anyways..
he is being flown out to Shanghai, Rotterdam and now New York in an Airplane
3 different flights to 3 completely different parts of the world.. (and that’s just for this goofball!!! I can only imagine how many people/youtubers mini is paying this for)
All to discuss how we all we “regular” folk need to buy a electric mini cause we need to be more environmentally friendly
.... makes perfect sense..........

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That mini ad he’s doing
Is all about “electric” driving and being soooo good for the environment and all ..... *eye roll*
(First of all they have like 4 cars amongst the 2 of them.. non of them electric)
But anyways..
he is being flown out to Shanghai, Rotterdam and now New York in an Airplane
3 different flights to 3 completely different parts of the world.. (and that’s just for this goofball!!! I can only imagine how many people/youtubers mini is paying this for)
All to discuss how we all we “regular” folk need to buy a electric mini cause we need to be more environmentally friendly
.... makes perfect sense..........
I don’t understand why he was originally taking Lottie on this gifted trip? Shouldnt she be in the office doing word art for him?
Surely your plus one would be your girlfriend and if not a guy mate. Not the girl your clearly trying to morph your current girlfriend into?

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why he was originally taking Lottie on this gifted trip? Shouldnt she be in the office doing word art for him?
Surely your plus one would be your girlfriend and if not a guy mate. Not the girl your clearly trying to morph your current girlfriend into?
He was going to take Lottie?! What?! What a scumbag move on his part to even consider it in the first place.

You know I think the bar for hating Alfie couldn't be any lower and then he always proves me wrong. Over and over again. I couldn't even finish his IG stories complaining about working out and whether he was going to :poop: himself or not. Or how much "work" Vlogmas is. What do you think it's like for people who have actual jobs, Alfie? People who don't have the luxury to work whenever they feel like it and travel whenever they want.

He acts like him doing Vlogmas is worthy of acknowledgment and is on such a trip with his god complex. "Look savage plebs, I am uploading Vlogmas videos. Praise me." :rolleyes: Learn to read the room and get a freaking clue, you idiot. There are some people who are making ends meet to save up for Christmas gifts for their family. People who are actually homeless or go hungry every day. People who are suffering from the consequences of global warming. BREXIT. Countries going to war. And yet he's complaining how much work Vlogmas is while also trying to teach us about the environment and all the ways we can help slow global warming. Hmm...Why don't you take your own advice first, you condom hat wearing prick. Travel less by airplane. Work with environmentally concious brands, and STOP BUYING SO MUCH DUMB USELESS CRAP. He has yet to use that reusable straw even once.

He's flying to countries like China which is one of the biggest polluters and yet he's trying to school us? No thanks. Hard pass.

The same idiot who forgot what day it was. Never mind the HUGE clock/digital calendar right behind him. which he must have glanced at when he turned on the neon welcome sign when he entered the kitchen... Alfie, don't try to edu-mu-cate us. Work on yourself first. We're good here.
moron.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
In one of their vlogs I think they were saying that Lottie was going because she helped him with "getting images" and Zoe went on saying about how she was only good at taking selfies and she was so glad that someone else could take Alfie's pictures for him. She is very sure that all the couples who work together will understand what she means when it's difficult to take photos for your partner.

In all fairness although I think that's mostly just Zoe not wanting to bother, I do think that it could be difficult to work so closely with a significant other where you are doing that sort of work for them, taking pictures or whatever and having them check and see if that's what they were going for. I feel like it could be a strain on a relationship especially one as rock solid as Zalfie.

Reactions: 9
He was going to take Lottie?! What?! What a scumbag move on his part to even consider it in the first place.

You know I think the bar for hating Alfie couldn't be any lower and then he always proves me wrong. Over and over again. I couldn't even finish his IG stories complaining about working out and whether he was going to :poop: himself or not. Or how much "work" Vlogmas is. What do you think it's like for people who have actual jobs, Alfie? People who don't have the luxury to work whenever they feel like it and travel whenever they want.

He acts like him doing Vlogmas is worthy of acknowledgment and is on such a trip with his god complex. "Look savage plebs, I am uploading Vlogmas videos. Praise me." :rolleyes: Learn to read the room and get a freaking clue, you idiot. There are some people who are making ends meet to save up for Christmas gifts for their family. People who are actually homeless or go hungry every day. People who are suffering from the consequences of global warming. BREXIT. Countries going to war. And yet he's complaining how much work Vlogmas is while also trying to teach us about the environment and all the ways we can help slow global warming. Hmm...Why don't you take your own advice first, you condom hat wearing prick. Travel less by airplane. Work with environmentally concious brands, and STOP BUYING SO MUCH DUMB USELESS CRAP. He has yet to use that reusable straw even once.

He's flying to countries like China which is one of the biggest polluters and yet he's trying to school us? No thanks. Hard pass.

The same idiot who forgot what day it was. Never mind the HUGE clock/digital calendar right behind him. which he must have glanced at when he turned on the neon welcome sign when he entered the kitchen... Alfie, don't try to edu-mu-cate us. Work on yourself first. We're good here.
View attachment 62044
I dunno that’s what someone said above or on Zoe’s thread? That’s why I’m confused

Reactions: 2
He was going to go with Lottie??! If that doesn’t spell the end of the relationship I don’t know what does

Reactions: 5
In one of their vlogs I think they were saying that Lottie was going because she helped him with "getting images" and Zoe went on saying about how she was only good at taking selfies and she was so glad that someone else could take Alfie's pictures for him. She is very sure that all the couples who work together will understand what she means when it's difficult to take photos for your partner.

In all fairness although I think that's mostly just Zoe not wanting to bother, I do think that it could be difficult to work so closely with a significant other where you are doing that sort of work for them, taking pictures or whatever and having them check and see if that's what they were going for. I feel like it could be a strain on a relationship especially one as rock solid as Zalfie.
But doesn't his other friends like Steve and Zach also know how to take pictures? Maybe they had other obligations but the fact that he fancies Lotty and originally it would have just been those two... Nagl. Not that Lotty would have done anything but Alfie I don't trust.

It's just so stupid Alfie is even working with Mini Cooper. It would make sense for Zoe, since her original car is a Mini. But Alfie rarely drives Zoe's car and he uses the Range Rover the most. There is nothing that really ties him to the brand personally. And no less for their electric line. Give me a break. Alfie still has that huge eye-sore skating ramp in his backyard that several trees died unnecessarily for. Alfie trying to pretend he's environmentally conscious is not something I'm ever going to get on board with. Not when he's still excessively using single-use plastic and buying useless merch on a daily basis while driving a huge SUV.

• Heart
The mini hat is 100% product placement/an ad. We all know he only wears condoms or his not merch merch on his fat bleeping greasy head.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Of course you want any tattooist's in New York that follow you to send you a message if they can fit you in when you're there🙄. Of course you want it for free😡. Honestly, he's such a bloody money grabbing tightwad, I hope nobody bloody contacts him and if he wants a tattoo that badly he needs to put his hand in his own effing pocket to pay for it😡. On another note, I wonder what exciting tattoo he has in mind this time🤔, another bee perhaps🐝🙄. Probably some profound guru type quote that doesn't make sense😏

• Angry
Of course you want any tattooist's in New York that follow you to send you a message if they can fit you in when you're there🙄. Of course you want it for free😡. Honestly, he's such a bloody money grabbing tightwad, I hope nobody bloody contacts him and if he wants a tattoo that badly he needs to put his hand in his own effing pocket to pay for it😡. On another note, I wonder what exciting tattoo he has in mind this time🤔, another bee perhaps🐝🙄. Probably some profound guru type quote that doesn't make sense😏
Haha, you might enjoy this - it reminded me of Alfie https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/screenshots-of-influencers-influence-begging

I dont understand why he cant Google tattooists and contact them himself to see if they have slots. (Well I do understand, he wants it for free).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lottie works for Alfie she takes his pics.
Yes, we know that. Which is weird she didn’t go on the Iceland trip with Alfie and the ladzzz.

The issue being that he fancies Lotty and has been trying to morph Zoe into being more like her. It would give anyone pause if your s/o who has been eyeing someone has been doing overseas trips with that person only— even if it’s strictly work related. It’s certainly not platonic on one party’s end (Alfie). We will see how the NY trip pans out but good call on Zoe’s end of actually leaving the house for a change and deciding to go on this trip.

Reactions: 6
He was going to go with Lottie??! If that doesn’t spell the end of the relationship I don’t know what does
It was Lottie that went on the past 2 trips with him. Apparently she is shooting his content now, Did I miss this - but what has happened to Morgan? Wasn't he doing all the shoorting etc?

Reactions: 2
It was Lottie that went on the past 2 trips with him. Apparently she is shooting his content now, Did I miss this - but what has happened to Morgan? Wasn't he doing all the shoorting etc?
The trip he went on with Simon Wilson she wasn’t there. She also wasn’t in iceland. Did she go to China? If so I’d really be questioning what ‘images’ Alfie needs that needs her to fly across the world with him. He’s not a bleeping Hugo boss model

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A kendama

Omg don’t mention Morgan 💔😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The trip he went on with Simon Wilson she wasn’t there. She also wasn’t in iceland. Did she go to China? If so I’d really be questioning what ‘images’ Alfie needs that needs her to fly across the world with him. He’s not a bleeping Hugo boss model
In the vlog yesterday - I'm sure he said she was on the last 2 trips hes does with mini.. I will listen again.

A kendama

Omg don’t mention Morgan 💔😭

What.....Why? :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.