Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Alfie🙄, I'm glad you have let everyone know about that, without your knowledge and great wisdom us poor plebs would have had no idea. I can't thank you enough for going to such great effort to inform us👏👏👏👏😏

Screenshot_20191201-140014_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's more than 4 weeks though isn't it? Only by a few days but still

Excuse the pedantry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The brand deal mattress he dumped there has probably become part of the ecosystem by now...

(On a tangent for a minute - but seriously, who has a mattress company come to them with a lovely freebie, hoping in return you will sell their product as soft, comfortable etc and thinks ‘I know, I’ll take it camping with me’ ? That’s Alfie when he doesn’t copy other people’s ideasand tries to be creative on his own I guess. Such a bad brand deal!)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The brand deal mattress he dumped there has probably become part of the ecosystem by now...

(On a tangent for a minute - but seriously, who has a mattress company come to them with a lovely freebie, hoping in return you will sell their product as soft, comfortable etc and thinks ‘I know, I’ll take it camping with me’ ? That’s Alfie when he doesn’t copy other people’s ideasand tries to be creative on his own I guess. Such a bad brand deal!)
He dumped a mattress in the woods???
Reminds me of his fancy tent in the backyard that just got wet and fell apart and there was a fancy couch inside and it all just got ruined. More money than sense with these people!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Reminds me of his fancy tent in the backyard that just got wet and fell apart and there was a fancy couch inside and it all just got ruined. More money than sense with these people!!!
To be fair alfie would only need about a tenner to have more money than sense. Thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
both him and zoe are so wasteful it is disgusting

Reactions: 10
Looking like Zoe isn't doing vlogmas this year, does anyone think will Alfie attempt it? It will just be vlogs of ads anyways so he may as well stick to insta

Reactions: 4
Looking like Zoe isn't doing vlogmas this year, does anyone think will Alfie attempt it? It will just be vlogs of ads anyways so he may as well stick to insta
Did he not say he was going to on his insta?The likelihood of him doing all 24 days tho are slim😂

Reactions: 2
He can mention when it'll be 2020 but is also late on his Vlogmas videos... Sounds about right.

Clearly those DW watch are well worth their money since Zoe and Alfie never manage to do anything on a timely manner. Can't wait to see all the excuses Zalfie comes up with why Vlogmas is late.

Alfie's excuse: "Guys I was so busy playing with my kendama I lost track of time..."

Reactions: 6
They do know if they’re doing Vlogmas they were meant to release one yesterday..and every day?
Apparently, it was some sort of family emergency but they're also ice skating with Mark so... it must have been a really dire or something...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do they move around as a unit with their employees all the time? Being alone seems so rare for them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.