Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

The one main point about using AD is to make it obvious before viewing a story that it's an AD. Alfie still thinks he's above the rules and can hide it at the end which the gov advice says not to do.

1575375812052.png

He'll be down to 0 followers in a few years at this rate

1575375985577.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

I hope someone watches the vlog for a recap.

Just embarrassing having cordually invited not just on the shelf but with the cover facing outwards :LOL: so it's always on hand if you forget how to make paper chains or want to read a list of milks out there

shit.jpg

That guy looks happy to be sat on a table with poppy, sean and zoe playing a game while alf films.

shit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Already making excuses for not uploading and saying ‘well you guys might watch late some days, so if I’m late some times we need to work together’
duck.OFF.ELF

PLUGGED his kendama too.
made out he’s doing everyone a favour as he wasn’t sure if to vlogmas, nothing to do with the extra ad revenue.

looked like he hadn’t had a shower in China at all or brushed his hair

Reactions: 7
So we know Zoe didn't start vlogmas Dec 1 because she was haveing a bad mental health day.
Has Alfie said anything about why he has decided to start vlagmas late?

Reactions: 2
So we know Zoe didn't start vlogmas Dec 1 because she was haveing a bad mental health day.
Has Alfie said anything about why he has decided to start vlagmas late?
He said on insta it was a family issue... so it was because of zoe was it? 🙄 Mental health suddenly fine when it’s a freebie in London though

spent most of his time on the ice rink Filming others so he could laugh AT them. With special attention on Mark. With his gormless laugh

also spent a lot of time following a girl round that WASNT Zoe who could skate filming her arse 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He said on insta it was a family issue... so it was because of zoe was it? 🙄 Mental health suddenly fine when it’s a freebie in London though
That's what Zoe said in the beginning of her vlog today. She wasn't up to filming and if she had it would have just been her crying the whole day.

Reactions: 2
Ofcourse the ice skating was gifted :/
Do they do anything outside of the house if it isn’t paid for?
From tickets for a movie on the beach,
To the only ever vacation with just the two of them to Dubai
Or even getting Zoe’s (and ofcourse marks) pumpkins .. literally every single thing!
No wonder they brought so many friends.. freebies all around!!!

Reactions: 9
Alfie has to be one of the most excruciatingly cringe people on YouTube.

That whole speech at the beginning about how vlogmas is a joint effort with the viewers was as subtle as a brick.

Trying to increase his engagement by saying the comments section is gonna be a conversation 😣 and that people should set alarms on their phones for his vlogs.

And then saying he’ll be posting EVERY SHINGLE DAY, followed by “it might not be every day”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alfie has to be one of the most excruciatingly cringe people on YouTube.

That whole speech at the beginning about how vlogmas is a joint effort with the viewers was as subtle as a brick.

Trying to increase his engagement by saying the comments section is gonna be a conversation 😣 and that people should set alarms on their phones for his vlogs.

And then saying he’ll be posting EVERY SHINGLE DAY, followed by “it might not be every day”.
Agreed.
He’s such a prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ofcourse the ice skating was gifted :/
Do they do anything outside of the house if it isn’t paid for?
From tickets for a movie on the beach,
To the only ever vacation with just the two of them to Dubai
Or even getting Zoe’s (and ofcourse marks) pumpkins .. literally every single thing!
No wonder they brought so many friends.. freebies all around!!!
Oh jesus
I just had to quote myself because I now have seen that even the dinner they had at a restaurant after the ice skating....... WAS ALSO GIFTED

They have no shame huh? Even if you get invited to eat somewhere for free.. who shows up with like a 10 people group ?! :s

• Angry
“So once a year it rolls around to the time of December....” strong start.

Others have addressed the main bullshit of his ‘welcome speech’ .... but I wanted to add that his camera chat and particularly the oh so casual way he went through the lense specs made me want to slap him

I notice how he’s given up on trying to be the Casey Neistat of Brighton with his titles (‘My Camera Woman Isn’t Very Good’ / ‘When You Try to Daily Vlog Again and Again’) and reverted to his age old dull as ditchwater formula: what did I do/where did I do it/ who did I do it with / and so we have “ICE SKATING IN LONDON WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY” Gee whizz.
I’ve always found the “with family” “with friends” but at the end of his title, so annoying, sort of infantile and wholly unnecessary.

He’s given up on copying Casey with the edits too. Back to bog standard he goes just in time for 2020 (the year of content).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last night I saw that his video was up for 12 hours and he only had 41thousand views... 41!!!
That is nothing.. there are small youtubers who have like 200thousand subscribers and get around 37/40 thousand per video!!!
I didn’t wanna instantly come here and laugh at him cause it was only 12 hours
But his video has been up for close to 24 hours now
So a whole entire day where the world and all different time zones had time to watch it,
And his video after 24 hours only has 52thousand views
Mind you that Zoe’s video who has also been up for 24 hours already has 341thousand
OUCH!! lmao
Doesn’t he have millions of subscribers?
If you have millions of subscribers but only get 52thousand views that means that your engagement with viewers is basicly less than 1% !!! :O
How does he even get brand deals or stuff gifted with a less than 1% engagement rate?!
his ego must be hurting

Reactions: 7
LOL!!!!!!!! NEW YORK is a #GIFTED #SPONSORED #AD...... basically...... #FREE! trip.

And of course they aren't going alone...

• Angry
Did he seriously just take 4 insta stories complaining how tired he is from his privileged ass having a workout session in the middle of the day with nowhere else to go after but to just sit on his couch editing... and then dare to make a 5th insta story saying how WE don’t really understand how much work goes into vlogmas because he has to edit EVERY DAY for the vlogmas to go up next day

that’s the closest you come to having ever had a real job with real working hours you dipshit!
Like omg you have to do work everyday for 24 days in a row in the month of December after bleeping around your garden all summer and watching movies by the fire all autumn with free beautiful trips?

And I’m still pretty sure you editing for like 2 hours even if I be dramatic and made it 4 hours of editing

There are people working 12 hour shifts or even 16 hour ones!!!!! Heavy lifting, or standing on their feet, taking care of people etc. And they come home and still have to cook for them self’s or take care of children or clean the house etc
He is sitting there at 12 in the afternoon complaining he is tired cause he had the time to workout for 40 min in the middle of the day and now has to sit in a warm mansion next to his also stay at home partner with tv, internet, food all within reach.... but we licheralllyyyy don’t understand the struggle guys
You better all watch and smash that like button to appreciate all the hard work he has put into this!!!

DE-LU-SION-AL

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Did he seriously just take 4 insta stories complaining how tired he is from his privileged ass having a workout session in the middle of the day with nowhere else to go after but to just sit on his couch editing... and then dare to make a 5th insta story saying how WE don’t really understand how much work goes into vlogmas because he has to edit EVERY DAY for the vlogmas to go up next day

that’s the closest you come to having ever had a real job with real working hours you dipshit!
Like omg you have to do work everyday for 24 days in a row in the month of December after bleeping around your garden all summer and watching movies by the fire all autumn with free beautiful trips?

And I’m still pretty sure you editing for like 2 hours even if I be dramatic and made it 4 hours of editing

There are people working 12 hour shifts or even 16 hour ones!!!!! Heavy lifting, or standing on their feet, taking care of people etc. And they come home and still have to cook for them self’s or take care of children or clean the house etc
He is sitting there at 12 in the afternoon complaining he is tired cause he had the time to workout for 40 min in the middle of the day and now has to sit in a warm mansion next to his also stay at home partner with tv, internet, food all within reach.... but we licheralllyyyy don’t understand the struggle guys
You better all watch and smash that like button to appreciate all the hard work he has put into this!!!

DE-LU-SION-AL
Did he not DAILY VLOG for a couple of years?!!

Reactions: 3

Yel

Didums, elf has to do 15 minutes editing every single day in order to earn a shed load. He has it so hard guyzz.

Off to NYC with zoe paid for by mini, getting out of their bubble and seeing more of the world :LOL:

Not going to press play for this story, looks like something a guy would send you on snap
1575477559387.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.