Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trip he went on with Simon Wilson she wasn’t there. She also wasn’t in iceland. Did she go to China? If so I’d really be questioning what ‘images’ Alfie needs that needs her to fly across the world with him. He’s not a bleeping Hugo boss model
It's weird he picks and chooses when Lotty is needed. I'd get if she was used consistently for filming like Morgan was. It's only certain projects. Maybe she works part-time at A to Z?

RIP to Morgan. Hopefully he's doing well and thriving outside of that toxic environment he was in while working for Alfie.

Lol @Youtubegossip haven't you seen Alfie's model poses? He and his sister absolutely think they're models. Those cringe angle side poses and showing off his bats in the cave angles that he always does.

Lotty deserves to be paid more to have to take his pictures and pretend he's a good model or that the stuff he comes up with is brilliant. She must be a better actor than we thought. I know I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's weird he picks and chooses when Lotty is needed. I'd get if she was used consistently for filming like Morgan was. It's only certain projects. Maybe she works part-time at A to Z?

RIP to Morgan. Hopefully he's doing well and thriving outside of that toxic environment he was in while working for Alfie.

Lol @Youtubegossip haven't you seen Alfie's model poses? He and his sister absolutely think they're models. Those cringe angle side poses and showing off his bats in the cave angles that he always does.

Lotty deserves to be paid more to have to take his pictures and pretend he's a good model or that the stuff he comes up with is brilliant. She must be a better actor than we thought. I know I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face at all.
I wouldn’t give Lottie too much credit. She seems a nice girl but she is also responsible for alfies graphic design. Ie all of the tit logos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t give Lottie too much credit. She seems a nice girl but she is also responsible for alfies graphic design. Ie all of the tit logos
Haha no way! I don't believe anyone who works there especially long-term are sane. And she doesn't design more so than she steals logos lbr-- much like all of Alfie's other ideas.

I meant in gest considering she has to call Alfie her boss. It would kill a bit of my soul if I had to admit that out loud.

Reactions: 3
Something that struck me yesterday in Zoe's vlog and again today watching Alfie's, They don't do montages, they talk the entire time. Is it too much effort to edit a montage together and put stock music over it? It would make their vlogs so much less taxing to get through

Reactions: 1
Something that struck me yesterday in Zoe's vlog and again today watching Alfie's, They don't do montages, they talk the entire time. Is it too much effort to edit a montage together and put stock music over it? It would make their vlogs so much less taxing to get through
They always end so abruptly too!! Zoe’s specifically.

Reactions: 3
I need more info about what happened to Morgan!?
He just went from always being in Alfie’s vlogs, and filming for Alfie on his “savage” main channel videos and stuff, and then he suddenly disappeared from the vlogs and everything.

It happened in the aftermath of the 90 Day Challenge, which we never saw Alfie’s before and after pictures. While Morgan got some nice abs and was looking really quite fit, the “boiz” trip to Greece showed how much progress Morgan made compared to Alfie’s failure.

We don’t actually know what happened to Morgan, we all just speculate that it was because Alfie was jealous that Morgan actually committed to the Challenge and made genuinely sick savage progress and got ripped, so Alfie cut him out because his ego couldn’t handle it.

Reactions: 9
He just went from always being in Alfie’s vlogs, and filming for Alfie on his “savage” main channel videos and stuff, and then he suddenly disappeared from the vlogs and everything.

It happened in the aftermath of the 90 Day Challenge, which we never saw Alfie’s before and after pictures. While Morgan got some nice abs and was looking really quite fit, the “boiz” trip to Greece showed how much progress Morgan made compared to Alfie’s failure.

We don’t actually know what happened to Morgan, we all just speculate that it was because Alfie was jealous that Morgan actually committed to the Challenge and made genuinely sick savage progress and got ripped, so Alfie cut him out because his ego couldn’t handle it.
Do we add Morgan to the list of things Alfie has forgotten about like the skate ramp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these Morgan comments are so heart breaking to me. He was my favourite Alfie vlog member 💔

Reactions: 6
Alfie’s Vlogmas Watching the Sunset Together (Day 4)

He rambles about working out with a personal trainer... we’ve heard this before. He says he’s trying to put on a ton of “...mass preferably muscle”. So he’s been eating a lot. We’ve all heard this before last year and he didn’t have any visible results so everyone keep your expectations low. Plus their not-mansion is filled with sweets and junk food. You know he’s not eating clean.

Alfie is in his ‘environmentally friendly’ SUV and talking about how beautiful it is outside but that it’s also freezing outside. He says this as he’s in his hoodie, joggers, and NO coat during winter. Gee I wonder why he’s so cold... He then answers Zoe’s call and she says on the phone “Sorry I missed your call I was out walking Nala.” 😂 As if Zoe actually left the house much less walked Nala.

I also hate that Alfie’s new word is banging. He’s been using it quite a bit. I just can’t.

He still mentions Future’s Elf in every Vlogmas to date and this time is no different. He mentions his ugly cap with an F on it which was a sample. Yes, F for the design.

Now he’s met up with Zoe and they’re walking on the beach. Alfie says he needs to say something. Zoe says cheekily “that I am beautiful?” And instead Alfie says “that I’m so lucky to live in Brighton”. It’s too hard for Elf to give a compliment.

They meet up with Zach and Sean and grab a bite to eat. They choose super healthy foods like a slice pizza and a brownie. You know after that whole spiel in the beginning of his vlog about working out and working with a PT, this makes perfect sense...

It’s now in the evening and Alfie talks about how he had plans to meet his school friends for bowling and is leaning towards staying home instead. He talks about how all his friends have very different careers and lives and how mind blowing that is. That they’re not uselessly leeching onto their girlfriend for a ‘career’. Then he talks about how everyone is building their family but quickly back tracks the family bit and that none of his closest friends have kids yet except one. Close call Alfie with Zoe there in the room...

Then Zoe puts booties (that she bought with a gift voucher from Homesense) on Nala who looks absolutely miserable as always. Alfie acts like he feels bad for Nala but also does nothing to stop the torture.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alfie’s Vlogmas Watching the Sunset Together (Day 4)

He rambles about working out with a personal trainer... we’ve heard this before. He says he’s trying to put on a ton of “...mass preferably muscle”. So he’s been eating a lot. We’ve all heard this before last year and he didn’t have any visible results so everyone keep your expectations low. Plus their not-mansion is filled with sweets and junk food. You know he’s not eating clean.

Alfie is in his ‘environmentally friendly’ SUV and talking about how beautiful it is outside but that it’s also freezing outside. He says this as he’s in his hoodie, joggers, and NO coat during winter. Gee I wonder why he’s so cold... He then answers Zoe’s call and she says on the phone “Sorry I missed your call I was out walking Nala.” 😂 As if Zoe actually left the house much less walked Nala.

I also hate that Alfie’s new word is banging. He’s been using it quite a bit. I just can’t.

He still mentions Future’s Elf in every Vlogmas to date and this time is no different. He mentions his ugly cap with an F on it which was a sample. Yes, F for the design.

Now he’s met up with Zoe and they’re walking on the beach. Alfie says he needs to say something. Zoe says cheekily “that I am beautiful?” And instead Alfie says “that I’m so lucky to live in Brighton”. It’s too hard for Elf to give a compliment.

They meet up with Zach and Sean and grab a bite to eat. They choose super healthy foods like a slice pizza and a brownie. You know after that whole spiel in the beginning of his vlog about working out and working with a PT, this makes perfect sense...

It’s now in the evening and Alfie talks about how he had plans to meet his school friends for bowling and is leaning towards staying home instead. He talks about how all his friends have very different careers and lives and how mind blowing that is. That they’re not uselessly leeching onto their girlfriend for a ‘career’. Then he talks about how everyone is building their family but quickly back tracks the family bit and that none of his closest friends have kids yet except one. Close call Alfie with Zoe there in the room...

Then Zoe puts booties (that she bought with a gift voucher from Homesense) on Nala who looks absolutely miserable as always. Alfie acts like he feels bad for Nala but also does nothing to stop the torture.
Haha can anyone remember when he was eating two whole meals for EVERY meal. And Morgan was still more ripped. Your a waster elf face it.
Bet when he said he had something to say on the beach, at sunset, Zoe thought he might propose

he didnt want to meet his school friends with careers and lives because it would show him what an absolute imbecile he is. Can you imagine him trying to hold a conversation with them. “Yeah boyyyyzz in summer I built a sick skate ramp, bought a huge Paddling pool and just sent it every day. Oh and we had you’ll never guess who, round our house S CLUB 3, savage sick yooo... You should all do your future selves a favour and work hard like me “

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alfie is too weak to lift a Christmas tree above his head.
And on another lads holiday ( oh no just clickbait) it’s an hours drive away in the uk

Alfie “ this is not sponsored” “but regatta sent me this coat” starts selling the coat. ITS A bleeping AD ALFIE, gifted at minimum

he spends five minutes crying about how he and Zoe have made no money from vlogmas as they all have music in so been copyrighted. Then pretends he’s not bothered 😂

the dick eating two lunches again. A load of pasta and a chunk of sourdough bread and a massive toastie.
Buy some homeless people food Alfie

Alfie saying how the neighbour got robbed and dci Alfredo has gone through his cctv with his team to find the purpotrators. Him and Zoe even have panic buttons? Is he being serious???? Panic buttons???

then he suggests a race. Explains to us all what a race means. It means who can get to the bottom most quickly. Thanks Alf! Then he fell over and broke his camera.

didn’t bother to outtro with one ofhis other million cameras.

vlogmas is off to a blinder

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also - they manage to arrive at the snowboarding place only an hour before it closes. Then are pissed off that it still costs the same?

Alfie has just woken from a nap in the passenger seat of his car... so he didn’t even drive his own car there?

And finally, he complains that he can’t bring his snowboard, because he ‘can’t fit it’ in the car. Really?! A snowboard won’t fit into a Range Rover? He makes some half arsed attempts to get it in the boot and gives up. And now he will have to rent one, boo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like because he was already running late he didn't try to make any attempt in getting the snowboard in his boot and got frustrated easily. Their Christmas tree was able to fit in but not the snowboard?

I feel like he's done a few sessions with his PT and now thinks he's Hulk and super ripped. The only thing that's grown is his ego. Those lift attempts with the Christmas tree was pathetic. I kinda wish he got knocked out cold by tree itself. That would have been comedic gold.

So much for eating healthy. He's eating way more carbs than he is protein. Oh and that sip from Sean's coke I'm sure your PT totally approved of that as well. He's not even trying. You can't just work out and eat a lot (unhealthily) and expect results. He's done that in the past.

He's always running late to things despite having all time in the world. And he broke another camera. I've lost track but he needs to just shut up about breaking his cameras if he's going to keep being so reckless. Doesn't he have a GoPro as well?

Of course Lotty goes skiing with the boys but Zoe stays home with Poppy and orders pizza. Her usual night in. I guess being outside and looking for a Christmas tree was all the outdoor excursion she could handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.