Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely can’t wait for his 2020 “goals” (I know he doesn’t like to make resolutions as he said last year...but he won’t be able to help trying to justify his laziness this year with goals for next)

Reactions: 3
Hooray he's back, I've missed him so much guyzzz😍😍. I can't wait to see what he's been up to🤥
View attachment 60861
Never thought he’d have the chance to visit a China? He has millions in the bank and all the free time in the world, if he wanted to go all he had to do was book it. What he means surely is he never thought he would be #ad #gifted a trip to actually make him want to go, he doesn’t do traveling for culture/adventure, he does freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder whether Alfie will have registered as a drone pilot for his drone, one the rare occasions when he decides to do some “sick” drone filming.

Given he once tried to fly his drone near a nuclear power station and nearly got the armed police coming to shoot it down and arrest him, I’d be betting he hasn’t. The power station has all the savage security he says his house has, because the police will actually turn up. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder whether Alfie will have registered as a drone pilot for his drone, one the rare occasions when he decides to do some “sick” drone filming.

Given he once tried to fly his drone near a nuclear power station and nearly got the armed police coming to shoot it down and arrest him, I’d be betting he hasn’t. The power station has all the savage security he says his house has, because the police will actually turn up. 😂😂

Now come on, you know he's way too busy to have even thought about filling in the paperwork and registering his drone. I hope he gets caught out and fined when he next flies it👏👏👏😂.

P.S. According to other's on Insta who've been filling in their paperwork, it's quite a complicated form😂😂😂

On another note, he's just said "I've beaten this jet lag so good"🙄, does that even make sense?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He really hates not being able to sneak around with the brand deals anymore. It’s is most certainly an ad, there is an existing relationship and they invited him to the event (which alone would be #gifted so therefore an ad!). Sneaky little prick also just had to make it super tiny.

Such a weasel, I wish there were harsher penalties to these influencers manipulating their audiences and trying to play off that all their free tit isn’t an ad.

Attachments

• Angry
I’m so sick of Alfie making such a big deal about having to declare #ads. He makes loads of money doing sponsorships and is generously gifted free things all the time. Declaring that it is an ad takes no effort on his end. Get over it, Alfie.

Amanda, collect your talentless, unimaginative, bootleg idea stealing man-child. Pls.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m so sick of Alfie making such a big deal about having to declare #ads. He makes loads of money doing sponsorships and is generously gifted free things all the time. Declaring that it is an ad takes no effort on his end. Get over it, Alfie.

Amanda, collect your talentless, unimaginative, bootleg idea stealing man-child. Pls.
He's an over privileged twit😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He hates it cos he doesn’t get as many likes on a sponsored post, ad or gifted ImAgE. He practically admitted it in a vlog of his or Zoe’s can’t remember.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He really hates not being able to sneak around with the brand deals anymore. It’s is most certainly an ad, there is an existing relationship and they invited him to the event (which alone would be #gifted so therefore an ad!). Sneaky little prick also just had to make it super tiny.

Such a weasel, I wish there were harsher penalties to these influencers manipulating their audiences and trying to play off that all their free tit isn’t an ad.
They should get thousands of pound fines every time they don’t disclose. The only way they’d learn

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its 9.07pm GMT and there is 5 left.

So 10 hours later he hasn't sold out, but he will see this post and then make daboyzzzzzz buy the 5 remaining
Screenshot_20191130-190815_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
20191130_205349.jpg

We also enjoyed the 6 day break Alfie, very refreshing not having to see your stupid mug and listen to you drone on about crap🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

He also hates it because it reveals how much of his "content" is just ads and how much of his stuff he didn't actually have to buy despite being super rich.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.