Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
alfies been very quiet on this savage shanghai trip... bet he’s panicking because he can’t find a waitrose and cheeky liddle Nando’s
Bet he wasn’t expecting all the restrictions on the Internet. Can’t wait to hear how he explains it to his subscribers like he discovered something secret.

Reactions: 8
Bet he wasn’t expecting all the restrictions on the Internet. Can’t wait to hear how he explains it to his subscribers like he discovered something secret.
I would love to hear his take (not really) on the situation that is happening in Hong Kong or the detainment of the Uighur people...

Instead he's probably pocketing that cash and will say what an amazing and unproblematic country that China is and how everyone should just take a cheeky little trip there and check it out. Just like if people need to get their veneers hop on right over to Dubai to get it done.

Even if Morgan wasn’t working for Alfie. They were still meant to be pals so surely you’d still see them hanging out together etc. Glad that Morgan got rid of him tbh he was the only one in that gang that seemed decent.

alfies been very quiet on this savage shanghai trip... bet he’s panicking because he can’t find a waitrose and cheeky liddle Nando’s
Like @Horatio mentioned. He probably wasn't aware how China restricts social media platforms like YT, IG, Twitter, etc over there. Maybe it'll be a nice change for him to read an actual book from beginning to end for a change, instead of preaching it's the best book ever after skimming 14 pages...

I agree, it is very odd how Morgan just disappeared out of Alfie's life and Alfie not addressing it at all. Which is why I suspect a falling out of sorts happened. Alfie isn't the type to be happy for others unless it benefits him in some way. He and Zoe have that in common.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi, Long time Lurker, first time poster! Serious question for my first post. Is the logo meant to like a year 7 student has been mucking about on clip art in an IT lesson because they’re bored? Because if it is...He’s nailed it!
my best guess is yes

Reactions: 6
He probably wasn't aware how China restricts social media platforms like YT, IG, Twitter, etc over there. Maybe it'll be a nice change for him to read an actual book from beginning to end for a change, instead of preaching it's the best book ever after skimming 14 pages...
I would not be shocked if he equated the social media ban there to people willingly detoxing from SM. Yoooo it's sickkkk they just don't have Instagram and they don't miss it! Really makes you think about how we live our lives here [enter fake philosophical motivational speech here].

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kendama restock so quick? Bollocks.
Took MoNtHs to make but WeEkS to restock. Such a clown.

So limited....

Reactions: 13
Kendama restock so quick? Bollocks.
Took MoNtHs to make but WeEkS to restock. Such a clown.

So limited....
He’s probably bought say 200... released 100 and held 100 back to make it look like it’s in demand and sold out quickly, so he can release the next lot and people think they have to buy this time before it sells out

Reactions: 11
He’s probably bought say 200... released 100 and held 100 back to make it look like it’s in demand and sold out quickly, so he can release the next lot and people think they have to buy this time before it sells out
WHO THE HELL IS BUYING THESE THINGS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could they not just change the stock levels, like enter the fact they have none to make it look like they’ve sold out? And then the left over stock is the restock?

i find it interesting that the original brand @kromkendama shows no endorsement/promotion of this collaboration on their IG account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i find it interesting that the original brand @kromkendama shows no endorsement/promotion of this collaboration on their IG account
I wonder if they managed to patent it? If so Alfie boy you might want to start saving before they come after you

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they managed to patent it? If so Alfie boy you might want to start saving before they come after you
I think they must know about it he’s blatantly used their name in the branding and although he’s stupid he has a team in the office that will sort legalities

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just had a quick look on his website £25 for something that I could get from ebay for £3. Who on earth would pay that

Reactions: 5
Because they do this branding of their item for so many people, it's nothing new or exclusive

Reactions: 5
Hooray he's back, I've missed him so much guyzzz😍😍. I can't wait to see what he's been up to🤥
Screenshot_20191129-203649_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.