Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so..
1. How does it take months to test out a kendama
2. What the heck is ā€œseshingā€ a kendama

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so..
1. How does it take months to test out a kendama
2. What the heck is ā€œseshingā€ a kendama
SESHING... you know.... those big Friday night seshes with the boys. Savage nights where they catch the kendama over and over. Youā€™ve not lived until youā€™ve seshed a kendama

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its a glorified yo-yo! šŸ™„
Looks much less fun tho.

Funny how Alfie has really stuck with the kendama when we are always mocking his lack of dedication to everything he takes on. I think that tells us all that we need to know about how challenging that toy is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't see how people find Alfie attractive. I think he's rather ugly but thats just me I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks much less fun tho.

Funny how Alfie has really stuck with the kendama when we are always mocking his lack of dedication to everything he takes on. I think that tells us all that we need to know about how challenging that toy is.
Or the fact he was always planning on cashing in on it....

Gifted trip with mini
Someone else on the trip has tagged it. In the same shady way alfie usually does when he bothers at all

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Or the fact he was always planning on cashing in on it....

Gifted trip with mini
Someone else on the trip has tagged it. In the same shady way alfie usually does when he bothers at all
He looks like he's hitting his mid 30s badly in that photo that was shared of him. Considering he's apparently worth nearly 5 mil, has a home gym and endless resources, you should not be looking that haggard at the age of 26. Good lord, honestly - imagine what a mess he'll be in 10 years.

• Haha
When was he last in the A - Zzzzz office?
I know Iā€™ve been thinking the same !

Zoe at least seems to show her face a few times a week - even if the amount of work she does is negligible.

Remember when they first got it and Alfie said heā€™d be spending mornings in the office and afternoons creating content?!
Heā€™s the epitome of the clueless rick kid ā€˜CEO.ā€™ He could be getting direct hands on experience about running a business -skills he may want to rely on in the future. But of course heā€™s too arrogant to admit he knows nothing - because heā€™s rich and he owns the company. Iā€™d love to see how he behaves on the rare occasions he does appear .... the satire opportunities must be gold....
Who has he actually got on his team? Thereā€™s that one older fella - heā€™s ā€˜brand partnership directorā€™ apparently I just looked it up. So he gets the brand deals that keeps Alfie in gadgets.

Reactions: 5
I know Iā€™ve been thinking the same !

Zoe at least seems to show her face a few times a week - even if the amount of work she does is negligible.

Remember when they first got it and Alfie said heā€™d be spending mornings in the office and afternoons creating content?!
Heā€™s the epitome of the clueless rick kid ā€˜CEO.ā€™ He could be getting direct hands on experience about running a business -skills he may want to rely on in the future. But of course heā€™s too arrogant to admit he knows nothing - because heā€™s rich and he owns the company. Iā€™d love to see how he behaves on the rare occasions he does appear .... the satire opportunities must be gold....
Who has he actually got on his team? Thereā€™s that one older fella - heā€™s ā€˜brand partnership directorā€™ apparently I just looked it up. So he gets the brand deals that keeps Alfie in gadgets.
Didnā€™t Morgan used to be listed on the A to Z website in some capacity, as a cameraman for Alfie or something? He isnā€™t on there anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t Morgan used to be listed on the A to Z website in some capacity, as a cameraman for Alfie or something? He isnā€™t on there anymore.
Heā€™s gone from being Alfieā€™s shadow to being totally absent - and never mentioned, apparently removed from the website...

If he had gotten another job or moved away wouldnā€™t Alfie had mentioned it when Morgan was working his notice period? Maybe not, he never seemed very interested in his life.

Reactions: 4
Heā€™s gone from being Alfieā€™s shadow to being totally absent - and never mentioned, apparently removed from the website...

If he had gotten another job or moved away wouldnā€™t Alfie had mentioned it when Morgan was working his notice period? Maybe not, he never seemed very interested in his life.
Itā€™s amazing what happens when an employee does something savage and smashes a 90 Day Challenge, removed from Alfieā€™s life completely. Seems like Alfie doesnā€™t care about his employees/friends just to simply never mention him again - but that isnā€™t surprising, Alfie only care about himself.

I'm really sad how Morgan disappeared. I wonder if some sort of falling out had happened? Or if Alfie resented Morgan taking on another job (and obviously doing better than him in the 90 day challenge).

Something definitely went down but Alfie won't address it. Not when he still has Zachy boy and 'Stache Steve to be savage sick skater bois with.

Reactions: 8
Even if Morgan wasnā€™t working for Alfie. They were still meant to be pals so surely youā€™d still see them hanging out together etc. Glad that Morgan got rid of him tbh he was the only one in that gang that seemed decent.

alfies been very quiet on this savage shanghai trip... bet heā€™s panicking because he canā€™t find a waitrose and cheeky liddle Nandoā€™s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.