Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. That's a new low even for him. He has MILLIONS of subscribers! Pathetic.

View attachment 59340

duck off, Elf. No one wants to see your groundhog life every day in December. Seriously, what would he vlog about? Playing with his kendema (I don't even know how to bleeping spell that) and going to the office for an hour a week for a sick meeting? YAWN.
He won’t play with the kendama toy once he’s sold his merch. Whatever his next obsession is, will be so he can copy it and push out merch

Reactions: 12
omg that FUUUCCCKINNNNNNN Kendama. Is it like the pumpkin latte equivalent for creative ladz? Him and the condom boyz going round playing with that in that bar the other day and acting all cool and nonchalant is SO lame and also a bit creepy? Like they read "the game" in 2008 and think girls are gonna come up to them and be like "hey what IS that cool niche wood whittled grown ups toy you are playing with?" duck OFFFFFFF my god

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s so boring and the bleeping seal laugh makes me wanna rip my eyes and ears off my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s so boring and the bleeping seal laugh makes me wanna rip my eyes and ears off my head.
this made my night

one of the condoms says "send it back to LA bro" as the vaguely cooler dreadlock one hits a golf ball. they are so PAINFULLY uncool its unbearable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If condom isn’t in the next title I’m gonna be really let down, condom boys has given me a right laugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alfie Deyes #8: condom hat kendama twit

Short and simple (as simple as him)

Also, I reckon he will bring a jonny hat out with his merch. Hilarious if he puts the daft word art eye on it.
269C6423-189B-4239-B610-73DBD39F4EF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He won’t play with the kendama toy once he’s sold his merch. Whatever his next obsession is, will be so he can copy it and push out merch
he's only doing vlogmas to promote his toy. same reason zoella posted a video this morning. its such an obvious pattern, i just dont even bother with there 30minutes adverts one a year anymore

Reactions: 7
The acroyoga made me cringe. No spotter, no cues... I honestly can't blame her for not being confident in it as a result. He kept telling her 'watch the video' to see how to do it when he wasn't really supporting her properly to do what he wanted her to do (feet in the wrong spot, rounded shoulders instead of flat). In saying that, they did better than I thought they would tbh.

He touched the butt guizz. Clearly, they are still into each other :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
omg that FUUUCCCKINNNNNNN Kendama. Is it like the pumpkin latte equivalent for creative ladz? Him and the condom boyz going round playing with that in that bar the other day and acting all cool and nonchalant is SO lame and also a bit creepy? Like they read "the game" in 2008 and think girls are gonna come up to them and be like "hey what IS that cool niche wood whittled grown ups toy you are playing with?" duck OFFFFFFF my god
Him and the boys are only playing with it, because they knew alfie was bringing on out. He’s said before he wears his merch for ages before releasing it without telling anyone it’s merch so they then really want it.

thars what he’s donewith this kendama. You won’t see him playing with it again once it’s sold

Reactions: 4
It'll probably be one of those stupid hats

The office staff must have been told to buy them and get their friends to aswell [emoji1745]
Well they must of bought them all because they have miraculously "sold out"

Frag can make an IG on how great of a business man he is [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if this has been said already, but he used a beauty/blurring filter at the beginning of his vlog. His skin looked smooth, spotless and crows feetless... but obviously so 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Him and the boys are only playing with it, because they knew alfie was bringing on out. He’s said before he wears his merch for ages before releasing it without telling anyone it’s merch so they then really want it.

thars what he’s donewith this kendama. You won’t see him playing with it again once it’s sold
I dunno. I feel like Alfie really does love that kendama. He looks so happy with himself whenever he gets the ball in the thing...getting the ball in the thing is probably the most impressive thing he's achieved in his entire adult life. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.