Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno. I feel like Alfie really does love that kendama. He looks so happy with himself whenever he gets the ball in the thing...getting the ball in the thing is probably the most impressive thing he's achieved in his entire adult life. Bless.
He uses it as butt plug when Zoe is being grossly unwashed and lazy (everyday) and doesn’t drop trou for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m late as I just found myself bored enough and with access to a computer to watch the Iceland vlog. Oh and he just uploaded some useless bloopers we “won’t understand” without watching the other. Once again, Alfie it’s pretty obvious to even a 9 year old these are bloopers and outtakes from Iceland, what with that being the tittle and all.

Anyway it was as dire and substance less as we anticipated. In fact, he is so predictably useless none of us could be surprised he didn’t bring a coat. I think he thinks it’s funny? Like “lol I didn’t even bring a coat to Iceland! What am I like ?! Oh well I’m rich I’ll just Buy a new one once again.
Forget's Sophie's Choice, 2019 is all about Alfie's Choice

"What if instead of saying no, you said yes and jumped into the unknown"
ing it that isn't mentioned until the end.

"I was left with two choices, to politely decline the invite, or switch up my plans, grab my camera gear and my friends and get booking our flights"

What does Alfie decide? Will he decide to go on holiday for a few days? Or will he stay at home?
THIS crap that Alfie has tried to introduce to his videos lately is sooo tedious. It’s such a fail. He’s basically saying I have to decide whether to go on this holiday or not... as everyone does when they book a holiday. And as someone pointed out earlier they were driven everywhere and shown around by a guide, there was literally no adventurous element to it at all. Oh ok they did a bit of climbing. But come on.

-Steve and his pedophile mustache. I hated it. That is all.
Oh , completely. I hate the moustache trend but on Steve it looks especially pathetic and seedy and yes, paedophile esque. I’m assuming he’s doing Movember as nobody could have that on their face as an actual choice, so that’s all very admirable. But that doesn’t stop Steve being painfully irritating. What does he DO? I really want to know, does he really earn a living from his boring blog?
In the bloopers when Alfie is talking about tapping the outside of the plane (which I swear he stole from the shaytards?) Steve says “little tap-erooo?” And taps it too. There’s something really annoying about that which sums up Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s in Shanghai now. Yawn

oh he’s finally sold all his 50 kendamas or whatever lame amount he released too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m late as I just found myself bored enough and with access to a computer to watch the Iceland vlog. Oh and he just uploaded some useless bloopers we “won’t understand” without watching the other. Once again, Alfie it’s pretty obvious to even a 9 year old these are bloopers and outtakes from Iceland, what with that being the tittle and all.

Anyway it was as dire and substance less as we anticipated. In fact, he is so predictably useless none of us could be surprised he didn’t bring a coat. I think he thinks it’s funny? Like “lol I didn’t even bring a coat to Iceland! What am I like ?! Oh well I’m rich I’ll just Buy a new one once again.

THIS crap that Alfie has tried to introduce to his videos lately is sooo tedious. It’s such a fail. He’s basically saying I have to decide whether to go on this holiday or not... as everyone does when they book a holiday. And as someone pointed out earlier they were driven everywhere and shown around by a guide, there was literally no adventurous element to it at all. Oh ok they did a bit of climbing. But come on.

Oh , completely. I hate the moustache trend but on Steve it looks especially pathetic and seedy and yes, paedophile esque. I’m assuming he’s doing Movember as nobody could have that on their face as an actual choice, so that’s all very admirable. But that doesn’t stop Steve being painfully irritating. What does he DO? I really want to know, does he really earn a living from his boring blog?
In the bloopers when Alfie is talking about tapping the outside of the plane (which I swear he stole from the shaytards?) Steve says “little tap-erooo?” And taps it too. There’s something really annoying about that which sums up Steve.
Little Tapperoo literally made me feel physically repulsed. They are all like Chris finch from the office

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s in Shanghai now. Yawn

oh he’s finally sold all his 50 kendamas or whatever lame amount he released too
Shanghai ? Now that is something new. I’m presuming it’s some sort of brand partnership or vlogging conference? In fact I’ll be exceptionally surprised if it’s not one of those. So I expect him to stay in his hotel and get driven from place to place. He has the opportunity to explore a whole new culture here and live up to this image he’s tried to create as of late but i strongly doubt he will do anything at all out of his comfort zone.
Oh I’ve just checked he’s gone to see the sweat shop that makes his merch ....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shanghai ? Now that is something new. I’m presuming it’s some sort of brand partnership or vlogging conference? In fact I’ll be exceptionally surprised if it’s not one of those. So I expect him to stay in his hotel and get driven from place to place. He has the opportunity to explore a whole new culture here and live up to this image he’s tried to create as of late but i strongly doubt he will do anything at all out of his comfort zone.
Now please don't be mean. That tender young chap seems to be travelling alone without his BOIs, or his mum or that nice large security guard you sometimes see on his vlogs. He seems as usual very unprepared - he had to steal the extension lead from the Christmas tree in the mansion. Who will check if he has a coat or more likely if he has forgotten as usual, gone and bought him one with their own money as he, like royalty, never has cash. Is he not just the cutest little innocent abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
his using recycled paper boxes omg the planet is saved View attachment 59277
Just checking back in, and yes Alfie is still a money grabbing twit.

Months of testing and sampling for an existing well used customised product that's just had some branding applied to it :LOL: He can't help but exaggerate everything, being the serious businessman he is :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did you see he’s at the merch place?

if it’s his insta stories he means, when he landed he saw the kendama had finally sold out.
Rather than he’s landed to see the merch ... if that makes sense. He’s worded it weirdly
Can just imagine him yelling sweat shop kids how lucky they are and what sick jobs they have though

Reactions: 6
Where did you see he’s at the merch place?

if it’s his insta stories he means, when he landed he saw the kendama had finally sold out.
Rather than he’s landed to see the merch ... if that makes sense. He’s worded it weirdly
Can just imagine him yelling sweat shop kids how lucky they are and what sick jobs they have though
Ah totally my bad ! False alarm people ! I read his story “just landed in Shanghai to see the future self shop” -I understand now what was meant but you can understand my confusion too I hope.

What a shame. I thought we were into the most gaffe filled video since the 1 pound in a day !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah totally my bad ! False alarm people ! I read his story “just landed in Shanghai to see the future self shop” -I understand now what was meant but you can understand my confusion too I hope.

What a shame. I thought we were into the most gaffe filled video since the 1 pound in a day !
I actually read it like you.. that he went to Shanghai for the FuturElf shop collab thing for the spike-ball-toy he sold..

Then I realised...
PicsArt_11-25-11.14.17.jpg

• Haha
Surely he’s in Shanghai with Tom syndicate who he seems to have made pals with? Doesn’t he go to China a lot?

Reactions: 4

Yeah definitely. I had to read it twice as he worded it strangely and the way it was laid out.

he’s still a dick

Surely he’s in Shanghai with Tom syndicate who he seems to have made pals with? Doesn’t he go to China a lot?
Tom used to go with his ex girlfriend who is half Chinese I think and her sister lives there. Doubt he’d be seen dead with that wet wipe Alfie and he’s almost as annoying as him.

btw. SESHING... a kendama. It’s like Theresa May thinking she was savage for running through fields of wheat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah definitely. I had to read it twice as he worded it strangely and the way it was laid out.

he’s still a dick

Tom used to go with his ex girlfriend who is half Chinese I think and her sister lives there. Doubt he’d be seen dead with that wet wipe Alfie and he’s almost as annoying as him.

btw. SESHING... a kendama. It’s like Theresa May thinking she was savage for running through fields of wheat
I’m sure they’ve just been on a trip together for something (I can’t remember what though)

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they’ve just been on a trip together for something (I can’t remember what though)
Think Alfie went to some gaming event that Tom is always at. And Alfie hooked up with him.
Although as much as I think Tom is a twit I would love to see Alfie out on a night with Tom and his non YouTube friends. He’d get ruined

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think Alfie went to some gaming event that Tom is always at. And Alfie hooked up with him.
Although as much as I think Tom is a twit I would love to see Alfie out on a night with Tom and his non YouTube friends. He’d get ruined
He'd make up some lame excuse as to why he couldn't drink too much or stay up too late🙄 . We all know Alfie and his excuses to wriggle out of stuff, he's a wimp😏

Reactions: 7
It’s why he never stood a chance at becoming part of the Buttercreams (🤢🤮) with Joe, Caspar, Jack, Conor, Josh etc. They are all (or at least were) party guys, big drinkers, hooking up with women, everything Alfie isn’t. He couldn’t even handle living with Caspar, he had to go running back Brighton and his mummy. Just imagine if he stayed in London back then, he wouldn’t have joined in the fun with Caspar and that gang the developed.

Reactions: 9
Which would you rather go to Alfie, a nightclub until 3am or a kids ball pool from 2pm to 4pm🤔. We all know which he'd choose don't we Tattler's😂😂😂

• Haha
the irony is if he had got in with the buttercreams. Joe Casper and oli ( the others are just sidekicks imo) he’d probably be way more successful. All three of those boys are loaded, have hot girlfriends and money in other things outside youtube. Oh and their own places that their girlfriend doesn’t own 😂😂
Alfies got a skate ramp though, so.....

• Haha
SESHING THE KENDAMA.... I CANNOT

If alfie wants to look really hard he should sesh the kendama while doing one of those ginger juice shots. Good thing all of his followers are DEFINITELY over the age of 21 because little kids probably couldn't handle those levels of hardcore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.