Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why he’s bothering. The kind of people who buy merch are obsessed teenagers. Needless to say all his obsessed teenagers have pretty much moved on now, as we all knew they would. Same goes for Zoe, who at this point is going to want Zoella Christmas presents from boots? Tbh even if I liked them I’d be embarrassed to be seen with their stuff at this point.

Reactions: 5
Not sure why he’s bothering. The kind of people who buy merch are obsessed teenagers. Needless to say all his obsessed teenagers have pretty much moved on now, as we all knew they would. Same goes for Zoe, who at this point is going to want Zoella Christmas presents from boots? Tbh even if I liked them I’d be embarrassed to be seen with their stuff at this point.
Someone bought me her hot waterbottle for Christmas last year 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Promoting that little toy by saying “the lowest number of units I’ve ever sold” makes it sound like he’s predicting the future lol.

[emoji1787] but he’s still basically telling us that he made so little cos they won’t sell.
The fact he made lowest seem like an achievement is incredible [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Screenshot_20191123-114746_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It still makes me laugh that this video is 26 minutes long and Zoe was in it for 6 minutes (the other 20 minutes was Alfie fking around with daboyzzzzzz)

Also when Alfie and Steve got in that position on the beach. Alfie seemed very comfortable [emoji102]

And when Alfie and daboyzzzzz went to Top Golf and he said "I've wanted to come here for years". I rolled my eyes. He has all the time and money, but the difference is HE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS. He probably paid for daboyzzzzzz golf rounds to get them to come.
Screenshot_20191123-130840_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20191123-130227_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
It still makes me laugh that this video is 26 minutes long and Zoe was in it for 6 minutes (the other 20 minutes was Alfie fking around with daboyzzzzzz)

Also when Alfie and Steve got in that position on the beach. Alfie seemed very comfortable [emoji102]

And when Alfie and daboyzzzzz went to Top Golf and he said "I've wanted to come here for years". I rolled my eyes. He has all the time and money, but the difference is HE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS. He probably paid for daboyzzzzzz golf rounds to get them to come. View attachment 59246View attachment 59247
Alfie looks homeless there. This new look is not a good look for him

Reactions: 4
My god this new merch is tit. I don’t care to find out what Krom is, or what relevance that wooden dildo looking tool has to a supposed “clothing brand” either. If I saw anyone in public with it I’d need some serious self discipline not to clonk them on the head with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bravo to Sean for knowing how to wear a hat properly. I mean that’s such a low bar but considering this lot...
Sean’s content might be a pile of boring shite, but at least he is bearable and has shown he can do practical things like have a real job or do some actual DIY.

That logo is SO bad
That logo is licherally wordart from Microsoft Office 2000, I was using that style of wordart in IT lessons in primary school 15 years ago, although I made it rainbow coloured.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sean’s content might be a pile of boring shite, but at least he is bearable and has shown he can do practical things like have a real job or do some actual DIY.

That logo is licherally wordart from Microsoft Office 2000, I was using that style of wordart in IT lessons in primary school 15 years ago, although I made it rainbow coloured.
Same I used it for PowerPoint presentations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
his using recycled paper boxes omg the planet is saved View attachment 59277
Do you have to put the stickers on the object yourself or are the stickers just for er, playing with?

Even the description sounds cheap. “After months of sampling” - who gives a duck? Trying to make a meal out of the fact he sat round a table a few times listening to people compare sticks while he pointed and grunted at his favourites.

• Haha
Do you have to put the stickers on the object yourself or are the stickers just for er, playing with?

Even the description sounds cheap. “After months of sampling” - who gives a duck? Trying to make a meal out of the fact he sat round a table a few times listening to people compare sticks while he pointed and grunted at his favourites.
He’s trying to make it sound like he did some work on it rather than just putting his wordart logo on a box of something that another company has made. It’s a kendama for Christ’s sake, it’s nothing original, it’s not a unique product. It’s a mass produced toy, definitely fits in with the skater brand that Futures Elf is supposed to be. 🙄🙄

i think the release was a flop :/ it was 25% sold after 30minutes, 75% sold after hours :/ considering it has the “lowest number of units”, if he was releasing like 100 units of it, that is only 75 sold. Thats a flop for someone with 4 mil subscribers. Also, he hasnt said it was sold out yet so i doubt it was?! i remember another vlogger Jon Olsson (with a lower number of subscribers) sold out his merch (a few thousands units) within 10 minutes.
Or maybe i just have high standards and to alfie this is a big success already 🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think the release was a flop :/ it was 25% sold after 30minutes, 75% sold after hours :/ considering it has the “lowest number of units”, if he was releasing like 100 units of it, that is only 75 sold. Thats a flop for someone with 4 mil subscribers. Also, he hasnt said it was sold out yet so i doubt it was?! i remember another vlogger Jon Olsson (with a lower number of subscribers) sold out his merch (a few thousands units) within 10 minutes.
Or maybe i just have high standards and to alfie this is a big success already 🙂🙂
I assumed it was just the 6/8 in the box he showed 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3 hour ago: there was 40
8.58pm: 37

1 sold an hour [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Why

And when Alfie and daboyzzzzz went to Top Golf and he said "I've wanted to come here for years". I rolled my eyes. He has all the time and money, but the difference is HE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS. He probably paid for daboyzzzzzz golf rounds to get them to come. View attachment 59246View attachment 59247
Why is he with that A-Z employee (see thumbnail) that looks just like Z w/ the brown glasses? Confused. 😏

Reactions: 3
I’m willing to bet he was the one pushing to release new merch to his team because in his thick head he’s still relevant and thought it would blow up. His team, knowing they need to be yes men to remain employed, agreed but told him it would be super sick and exclusive to only make about 50 units. He lapped it up thinking he was involved in some kind of limited edition rare collection.

Remember that merch he did before where everyone complained they didn’t receive their goods? Must be nice not being involved in any scandals any more now nobody gives a duck about them :sneaky:

3 hour ago: there was 40
8.58pm: 37

1 sold an hour [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Wow. That's a new low even for him. He has MILLIONS of subscribers! Pathetic.

Screenshot_20191123-233710_Instagram.jpg

duck off, Elf. No one wants to see your groundhog life every day in December. Seriously, what would he vlog about? Playing with his kendema (I don't even know how to bleeping spell that) and going to the office for an hour a week for a sick meeting? YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.