Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“my dream design of kendama”

“literally my favourite kendama company”

what a crazy and exciting life he leads

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s so easily amused. Has he ever said he’d learn to juggle (or try to perfect it...in his mind)? How about spinning a basketball on one finger? That’s surely a feat. We are all just living in Alfie’s World. Even Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes Alfie, that’s nice. What a clever boy to tell us that story. *pats head*
Could he not have used a reusable cup?? There’s so many good ways they could influence their followers but they just do.not.give.a.tit...
And I know it’s been said enough times but WTAF is that hat about?!

Reactions: 12
Yes Alfie, that’s nice. What a clever boy to tell us that story. *pats head*
Oh no he's using the single use cups again, at least the planet is saved because he used a reusable cup twice in 2019 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love this thread.

Where does Frag come from?
Guessing because he looks like a fraggle

Don’t know what you’re all talking about. Elf works so hard. So hard Infact, he has totally not decided to shoot IMAGES for his clothes drop tmrw. The day before.

sorry. Of course he bleeping has

and this friends is why he never has anything on time

who even says images?? He’s more Tory than the actual Tory party the posh little wanker, trying to be street. Which one are you elf?

it reminds me of jack Whitehall basically trying to take the piss out himself by trying to be cool when he knows he’s posh through and through but laughs about it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“my dream design of kendama”

“literally my favourite kendama company”

what a crazy and exciting life he leads
Voice of the people Alfie Deyes weighs in on the defining discussion of his generation...

Don’t know what you’re all talking about. Elf works so hard. So hard Infact, he has totally not decided to shoot IMAGES for his clothes drop tmrw. The day before.

who even says images?? He’s more Tory than the actual Tory party the posh little wanker, trying to be street. Which one are you elf?

it reminds me of jack Whitehall basically trying to take the piss out himself by trying to be cool when he knows he’s posh through and through but laughs about it
I’m willing to be he said “images” because he wanted to say he was “shooting”, liking how professional it sounds. He’s a real life photographer , have you seen all his expensive equipment? And a photographer goes on shoots, they wouldn’t dream of “taking a picture.” So “picture” was out - but not before he put it into an online thesaurus and landed on “image.” (NB his merchandise, sorry ‘clothing line’ is NEVER “released” or God forbid “available to buy”- it is always and without exception “dropped.”)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His new vlog has been up for 24 hours already
And juuuust went over 80 thousand views
And that’s WITH ZOE IN THE THUMBNAIL!!!

Cheeky lil views..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Promoting that little toy by saying “the lowest number of units I’ve ever sold” makes it sound like he’s predicting the future lol.

🤣 but he’s still basically telling us that he made so little cos they won’t sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Promoting that little toy by saying “the lowest number of units I’ve ever sold” makes it sound like he’s predicting the future lol.

🤣 but he’s still basically telling us that he made so little cos they won’t sell.
Maybe he did source the wood from his skating ramp and his forgotten woodland to make the kendamas? Or he limited the amount after seeing that the premium linen cards didn't sell out immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To top of his #wanna-be-environmentalist-crap: How much money are we betting that the wood used to make that crappy toy wasn't ethically sourced? That would be way too expensive for Elf and he would make less profit off the little children that still buy his shite.

He’s so pointless (like his name/he’ll nvr live that down) that he just repeat future self around the wonky image! No intriguing words to live by, nothing.

Reactions: 3
He looks like a sore, circumcised little cock in that red hat.

Agree on his use of the word “dropped”, he really thinks he’s hot tit, like an English Jay Z or something. The only things dropping are the figures on his socialblade

• Haha
Steve better be doing movember. If he is that’s class. I’d think Fragz and Zachy boi would do it too, no?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.