Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this thread and I'm so happy I've found it haha! I haven't watched any of their vlogs for years but just caught up on one last night and he still hasn't grown up 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm new to this thread and I'm so happy I've found it haha! I haven't watched any of their vlogs for years but just caught up on one last night and he still hasn't grown up 😂
Honestly, you can watch his vlogs five years later from today and I guarantee nothing will have changed... except his hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is veryyyy interesting that Morgan disappeared the moment he got shredded. I mean it's possible he got a better paying gig and maybe works part-time for Alfie instead of full-time but ultimately I think Alfie's ego couldn't take it.

Fingers crossed Alfie falls off a glacier.
I think someone should notify the Brighton police of his questionable disappearance. He may be under Zalfie's patio offed because he showed up King Alfie when really his role was to make him seem stellar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone should notify the Brighton police of his questionable disappearance. He may be under Zalfie's patio offed because he showed up King Alfie when really his role was to make him seem stellar.
Nah, Alfie would be too lazy and find it too exhausting to dig up his patio to bury a body.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
68C28597-9AF5-4BFD-890D-42F3DF79520C.png

‘Do it for you’.

Buy this ugly overpriced inside out jumper and realize what a bellend Tory you look like.
Side effect: May cause Zoe-esque ‘migraines’ as pictured here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right, he bleeping promos his not merch merch pretty much every day. Remember when he said he wouldn’t?
He really thinks he’s good looking and turning heads doesn’t he? Especially with these cringe poses he keeps on doing. Forever side-eyeing Zoe for telling him he’s gorgeous and him running a mile with that compliment.

He’s always promoting his ugly not merch. He needs that money for the over the top Christmas and Vlogmas that Zoe demands and expects.

Reactions: 6
He really thinks he’s good looking and turning heads doesn’t he? Especially with these cringe poses he keeps on doing. Forever side-eyeing Zoe for telling him he’s gorgeous and him running a mile with that compliment.

He’s always promoting his ugly not merch. He needs that money for the over the top Christmas and Vlogmas that Zoe demands and expects.
Yeah he thinks he’s like model standards doesn’t he!! Vile, big eared, horse mouthed prick!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I love how he acts so knowledgeable
And has this “better than you” attitude
With his coooonstant babble about how we just aren’t ready for his footage
And we just aren’t ready for his vlogumnetary
And we just don’t understand the beauty he has seen

And then someone just asks him what caves he visited

And he doesn’t even know!!!!!!!!
He does not even know where he visited!!!!

He was just there being guided around by his actual knowledgeable friend and he stood there taking some pics not even paying attention or being into where he actually was
It was all about the quick snaps and go home to boost about it to his “you will never understand nor won’t you ever be ready”-fans

How embarrassing!!!
Ofcourse he will ask his friend what caves he actually visited and get all the details in order in his vlogumentary though so he can act all important with other peoples passion and knowledge

That’s him.. that’s Alfie in a nutshell

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.