Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Alfie gives us bants for days. The gift that keeps giving

Someone in the pub mentioned him last night and my boyfriend was like ‘don’t get her started on that wanker’ 😂😂
I’ve got a Twitter friend who is a big fan of Zalfie and Mark, and likes YouTubers in general. I tweeted one comment about not liking saffron on Strictly, he replies telling me not to say mean things about YouTubers. It’s only because he is my friend that I didn’t launch into an endless tirade about how bloody awful Zoe and Alfie are. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched his stories and he has aged so badly. How does he have such deep wrinkles and big bags at 26? My SO is almost 40 and looks younger.

Reactions: 8
I am probably hearing things but I swear that Zoe and Alfie weren't alone in the stories of them watching Strictly? Can they not even watch TV together- you don't even have to talk to each other!

Reactions: 7
Who wrote the script for his appearance...

"PROBABLY THE BIGGEST BEAUTY BLOGGER IN THE WORLD"

Are they having a bleeping laugh!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an influencer. £27 😂

See the ground is wet too... all of alfies indoor practise will come to good use

Looks like they have stopped every few miles for a break. Steve is there too
Oh I checked it last night out of curiosity - 1 person gave him £20 to start (most likely his mum), so the other 2 only gave 3.50 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaaaand mr. “I scold people in public for their environment unfriendly behavior” is back at McDonald’s after his bike ride ........

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
not gonna lie I have a thing for Alfies dad and it continues now that I know he studied in Oxford 😂 😂 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the new parents bucket list vlog yet, but just look at the thumbnail. He really needs to stop editing his face into a thumbnail and take a proper thumbnail photo because his editing is tragic as duck, it looks so amateur and awful.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t really get the point of the bucket list. He just made his parents scoop up animal tit. I mean it’s not exactly a reflection of what they wanted “working with animals” lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.