Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE HIM. How can someone be so stupid, greedy, selfish, wasteful and obsessed with material belongings and then have the audacity to sit on his moral high horse because he has a bleeping reusable water bottle? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. I am still convinced that he has some underlying mild learning difficulties. How is he real???

View attachment 46290
What a moron. We were in Pret in London recently multiple times and we asked for a sit in mug and we got one. Is it too much hard work for him to carry around a reusable coffee cup too?

Reactions: 9
People are actually starving and suffering in this world and this horse faced wanker is buying everything under the sun while him and his saggy girlfriend promote these charities. Absolute hypocrites. Enjoy it while it lasts you arseholes, your careers are dying and you both know it.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Do you guys think there's going to be an anniversary vlog or is that only saved for the occasions where he wants to show off how great a human being he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you guys think there's going to be an anniversary vlog or is that only saved for the occasions where he wants to show off how great a human being he is?
All she did for their anniversary yesterday was put a pic of him on TV. I don't think he's done anything this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All she did for their anniversary yesterday was put a pic of him on TV. I don't think he's done anything this year.
No fancy retro car bought this year to be used twice and then left to rot on the drive way. I can’t remember whether the Figueroa was a birthday or anniversary present, but she never used it, if I was Alfie (🤢🤮) I wouldn’t make an effort with something special that she was not going to use.

I HATE HIM. How can someone be so stupid, greedy, selfish, wasteful and obsessed with material belongings and then have the audacity to sit on his moral high horse because he has a bleeping reusable water bottle? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. I am still convinced that he has some underlying mild learning difficulties. How is he real???

View attachment 46290
Still so freaking annoyed with this.. how can anyone be THIS stupid

Reactions: 5
Nahh I don’t think Alfie will do anything for their anniversary. He probably couldn’t book S Club 3 in time.

We all know Alfie ONLY does something extravagant when it also benefits him (aka boost his engagement on his sm). All for the ‘gram. 🙄

They look like dentures that are falling out!
Also, he looks very....bloated (??)
So different to his videos/insta.
It’s all the pancakes and banana loaves Zoe has been feeding him. All simple carbs and tons of sugar as well as Alfie looking at himself in the mirror more so than actually working out. Those pounds add up quick!

I’m wondering if Zoe is trying to make Alfie chubby on purpose so no one else can have him and then when his looks have gone he will finally propose?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nahh I don’t think Alfie will do anything for their anniversary. He probably couldn’t book S Club 3 in time.

We all know Alfie ONLY does something extravagant when it also benefits him (aka boost his engagement on his sm). All for the ‘gram. 🙄

It’s all the pancakes and banana loaves Zoe has been feeding him. All simple carbs and tons of sugar as well as Alfie looking at himself in the mirror more so than actually working out. Those pounds add up quick!

I’m wondering if Zoe is trying to make Alfie chubby on purpose so no one else can have him and then when his looks have gone he will finally propose?
Yeah he's at that age now when the youthful metabolism starts to slow down. The mid twenties trough. I don't think he had any looks to start with, I honestly don't know how Zoe ever shagged him, with a bag over his head maybe. Gifted of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn't even dedicate the WHOLE post to Zoe.

Oh Zoe "wouldn't it be nice" if you had a boyfriend who wanted you for more than YouTube clicks
"Wouldn't it be nice"?

P.S. 7 years = 7 years itch [emoji102][emoji102]

• Sick
No fancy retro car bought this year to be used twice and then left to rot on the drive way. I can’t remember whether the Figueroa was a birthday or anniversary present, but she never used it, if I was Alfie ([emoji1785][emoji2961]) I wouldn’t make an effort with something special that she was not going to use.
It was their 5th anniversary he bought the car

Last year he didn't really bother as Cordually Invited was coming out that day

Reactions: 8

Oh Zoe "wouldn't it be nice" if you had a boyfriend who wanted you for more than YouTube clicks
"Wouldn't it be nice"?

I’ve always thought that perhaps they really are all loved up,just that it’s off camera and we never see any of it.However, these are all pictures we’ve seen before from insta etc which indicates that’s all they have as would you not include some more personal intimate pictures that perhaps you wanted to keep off social media?

Reactions: 7

"Wouldn't it be nice"?

7 years and he still manages to make it all about him and his thoughts 🤦 God what a prick

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.