Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought that perhaps they really are all loved up,just that it’s off camera and we never see any of it.However, these are all pictures we’ve seen before from insta etc which indicates that’s all they have as would you not include some more personal intimate pictures that perhaps you wanted to keep off social media?
@cherry198 great observation because I *might* of been swayed by some unseen, candid photos

Reactions: 5
Couldn't even dedicate the WHOLE post to Zoe.

Oh Zoe "wouldn't it be nice" if you had a boyfriend who wanted you for more than YouTube clicks
"Wouldn't it be nice"?

P.S. 7 years = 7 years itch [emoji102][emoji102]
That girl over there. As bleeping if he didn’t know ‘that girl over there’ was Zoella what a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The most recent #ad on his insta story about those bloody “water drops” was useless, don’t understand how he is worth the money for advertising. He didn’t explain what the flavour actually was just “Nero” and the only reason he gave for buying was so you drink more water. I’m seriously starting to wonder if he is thick as a brick

Reactions: 10
The most recent #ad on his insta story about those bloody “water drops” was useless, don’t understand how he is worth the money for advertising. He didn’t explain what the flavour actually was just “Nero” and the only reason he gave for buying was so you drink more water. I’m seriously starting to wonder if he is thick as a brick
Wtf are they

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PicsArt_10-06-12.02.24.jpg
Awww man the one time Zoella went to a party and picked up a horse

(And some how I remember Jim & Tan met at a bus stop? Does anyone remember)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That anniversary post of his is pretty soulless. It’s basically all ‘wow doesn’t time go fast’ and zero actual affection or kind sentiment towards Zoe. Not even an ‘I’m so lucky’ or ‘I love you’

plus, how did they “celebrate”? They weren’t even together...

That anniversary post of his is pretty soulless. It’s basically all ‘wow doesn’t time go fast’ and zero actual affection or kind sentiment towards Zoe. Not even an ‘I’m so lucky’ or ‘I love you’

plus, how did they “celebrate”? They weren’t even together...
What do you mean? He got her a photo frame of pictures they already put up online 🙃 what more do you want?!

• Haha
just realized Alfie follows Greta Thunberg on instagram. SO political MUCH aware Alf

Reactions: 11
just realized Alfie follows Greta Thunberg on instagram. SO political MUCH aware Alf
Elf just jumps on whatever is ‘trendy’ and the thing at the moment. And currently that’s her. Same with the plastic and stuff, i don’t believe he genuinely gives a tit, it’s more to appear that he does

Reactions: 11
Elf just jumps on whatever is ‘trendy’ and the thing at the moment. And currently that’s her. Same with the plastic and stuff, i don’t believe he genuinely gives a tit, it’s more to appear that he does
Wasn’t he just blasting a waitress/company on his stories for giving him a plastic cup while dining in?
Because single use plastic is soooooo wrong gaissss

And what is he promoting now?
Oh wow those Nero drops sure seem to all 4 come INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED ..... IN PLASTIC!!!
FOR SINGLE USE!!!

But swipe up gaisss

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t he just blasting a waitress/company on his stories for giving him a plastic cup while dining in?
Because single use plastic is soooooo wrong gaissss

And what is he promoting now?
Oh wow those Nero drops sure seem to all 4 come INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED ..... IN PLASTIC!!!
FOR SINGLE USE!!!

But swipe up gaisss

Don’t forget all the coffee pods he must get through in his machine at home. Are they recyclable?

• Angry
Did you notice how he said that he’d been sent the samples 6-7 weeks ago to try, but it wasn’t until they got in touch with him and offered him a paid partnership that he actually tried the product. So obviously very genuine :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He was too ripped after the 90 day challenge so Alfie had to trade him in for someone that makes him look ripped.

Saying that Steve was a permanent fixture for a while and not seen him much either
Last seen on 29th August disappearing into the desert. He was fed up of being the odd job man😂.
Screenshot_20191005-193832_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.