Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a perfect design for the next futures elf gArMeNt drop. can't wait.

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 8.49.13 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He also said he’s not a Tory and definitely doesn’t live ‘in a bleeping mansion’ so I wouldn’t go by what he says 😂😂😂

He could have easily have taken them to South Africa to a proper reserve to work and experience - Alfie as usual does what takes the least effort, and let his parents do the tit jobs. He's so selfish it really is unbelievable - Zoes latest instagram stories theres one card on the mantlepiece - guessing that was her anniversary card to Alfie?

Absolutely gobsmacked he posted that photo thing on his insta as if he'd bought that for Zoe and it turns out it was HER gift to him - get rid of this little wet wipe Zoe ffs
So Alfie didn't give Zoe anything at all for their anniversary? Not even a card/flowers/some cute chocolates? Pretty sure she would have put it all over social media if he gave her something...
WHAT AN ASS is all I can say, seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He's off on holiday again. Where's Zoe?
It’s not holiday it’s a savage video so working guyyzzzz

Sobbing on her hay bales maybe?
Packing his bags and moving them to one of his shabby ikea student flats hopefully

His Instagram looks like anatasia’s guy friend, don’t know his name

And Simon wilson. Please tell me simon bleeping Wilson has not collabed with this wet wipe as I actually don’t mind him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a ladzzzzz-holiday! They're gonna do some super crazy tit! No girls allowed!
Like the last ladzzzz holiday to Greece (?) after the 90 day challenge where savage Morgan sent it and did so well on it. Where Alfie spent the entire time trying to make Morgan do tit that Alfie was too wimpy to try himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Alfie didn't give Zoe anything at all for their anniversary? Not even a card/flowers/some cute chocolates? Pretty sure she would have put it all over social media if he gave her something...
WHAT AN ASS is all I can say, seriously.
This. By all accounts he's done nothing for her, and now he's buggering off on a trip [holiday] without her. He doesn't even make a pretence of caring or missing her.

Reactions: 13
So they are in Sorrento, Italy according to simons insta.

Simon usually does living at xxx place with no money. Which ties in with alfies being away for two nights. Gonna love seeing him whinge about not being able to have his morning cwaafffeee and cozy bed if that’s the plan

Reactions: 8
So they are in Sorrento, Italy according to simons insta.

Simon usually does living at xxx place with no money. Which ties in with alfies being away for two nights. Gonna love seeing him whinge about not being able to have his morning cwaafffeee and cozy bed if that’s the plan
Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that again. I can't bare to see his privelaged smug face grinning at the thought of doing a fun 'challenge'.

Reactions: 9
Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like that again. I can't bare to see his privelaged smug face grinning at the thought of doing a fun 'challenge'.
Dunno but that’s generally what simons challenges are.

The whole idea of him, Simon and anatasias mate collabing is just weird to me unless some company have put them together for an ad? I’ve never seen them mention each other

Reactions: 5
Dunno but that’s generally what simons challenges are.

The whole idea of him, Simon and anatasias mate collabing is just weird to me unless some company have put them together for an ad? I’ve never seen them mention each other
Who in the duck is Simon

Reactions: 10
Who in the duck is Simon
Simon wilson. He travelled across the states with no money ( stayed with fans etc though so was basically cheating) and scams McDonald’s and spa’s when he’s ‘living on no money’

Also did 7 wonders of the world in 7 days.

Just doesn’t strike me as an Alfie type of guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Been in Italy all day and realised none of them have plug converters so can’t charge their equipment and instead of getting off his ass and going out to find one he’s asking his fans where he can get one.

such. A. Prick.

Can’t ask, or google it himself, he’s got to get that question box on insta for the interaction

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Simon wilson. He travelled across the states with no money ( stayed with fans etc though so was basically cheating) and scams McDonald’s and spa’s when he’s ‘living on no money’

I've met Simon a couple times (with Toba aka LondonHacks). He is a nice guy and was editing like crazy everytime I saw him.

I don't know why hes teamed up with Alfonso.

Reactions: 3
I've met Simon a couple times (with Toba aka LondonHacks). He is a nice guy and was editing like crazy everytime I saw him.

I don't know why hes teamed up with Alfonso.
Yeah I don’t get it at all. Poles apart on content. They look like they are in a hotel and Alf said they have a ‘shoot’ tmrw so guessing it’s some brand deal rather than him choosing to hang with Alfie??

Reactions: 4

I’ve no idea who he is but he strikes me as the kind of guy Alfie wants to be.In his head I think Alfie thinks he is like Simon when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea who he is but he strikes me as the kind of guy Alfie wants to be.In his head I think Alfie thinks he is like Simon when that couldn’t be further from the truth.
This is the kind of content Alfie WISH he could make

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.