Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He clap-laughs 29 seconds in. Why is he so annoying?
The only thing he said to "explain" the Prince's Trust was: "helping young people in the UK live, learn and earn." WHAT?
They were all sucking up to him so much, saying how "genius" he is. It's so frustrating to watch. He is literally doing nothing, it was all just luck, being at the right time in the right place.
Also, still playing the "it started out of passion, I never thought I could make money off of it"-card.
@pineapple9 Thank you for sharing the link. I put it as background noise while getting ready this morning.

One: is it me or does Alfie look more bloated than usual in the face? I know he has always had a massive head but his face looks wider too?

Two: Honestly the hosts all fawning over him was enough to make me 🤮. They even lied and said he had great teeth. Maybe it was the trick of the glaring studio lights? From the video I saw his teeth look extremely fake and like they don’t fit in his mouth properly. And they’re still gummy...

Three: Alfie said if he wasn’t a YouTuber he would want to be a dentist because he was good at maths and chemistry. Licherally no one (besides his mum) thinks Alfie is intelligent. I’ve never heard anyone say recently oh that Alfie boy is a smart one. It’s like oil and water. Intelligence and Alfie doesn’t mix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

He clap-laughs 29 seconds in. Why is he so annoying?
The only thing he said to "explain" the Prince's Trust was: "helping young people in the UK live, learn and earn." WHAT?
They were all sucking up to him so much, saying how "genius" he is. It's so frustrating to watch. He is literally doing nothing, it was all just luck, being at the right time in the right place.
Also, still playing the "it started out of passion, I never thought I could make money off of it"-card.
Wish piers had have been on. He’d have rinsed him he hates influencers, look how he made saffron squirm and she’s actually doing something and putting in hours

‘Dating the most powerful beauty blogger in the world’

Jeffree Star?? No
James Charles??? No

Zoe 😂😂. Who even writes this tit. The only place she’s influential these days is the garden centre and pumpkin patch

3 minutes in and it’s pissing me off already. It’s all blowing smoke up alfies arse and about his YouTube. What about the bike ride, the specific thing he’s there for, what it is, how he’s prepared for it, who else is riding, how people can get on board, what’s the charity doing.... the women needs to crawl out of his backside

He apparently wanted to be a dentist 😂😂😂 cue everyone falling over themselves telling him he has great teeth whilst he awkwardly laughs... no mention that they aren’t real

He’s starting to look more and more like Russell brand. Unkept and a bit scruffy but then pretends he’s going for that look

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rofl, him mentioning he would have liked to have gone into dentistry if YouTube didn’t work out for him. The irony!

And then commenting on his ‘great teeth’, shade all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rofl, him mentioning he would have liked to have gone into dentistry if YouTube didn’t work out for him. The irony!

And then commenting on his ‘great teeth’, shade all over.
Funny that, when he decided not to go to university because YouTube was becoming a money maker for him, it wasn’t a dentistry course he dropped out of. 🧐🧐

Bullshit Deyes is at it again.

Reactions: 10
He's a cheeky grabbing bastard😡. Obviously waiting to be gifted one. I'm sure his under 12 year old followers won't be able to afford a nearly £2,000 camera😡😡😡. He makes my blood boil😏

Screenshot_20191004-191639_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.