Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenomad

VIP Member
Yes, verbatim

I CANNOT!!!! And he said this with a straight face?! I wish there was a video of the interview.

And look how his career turned out now. Leeching off his girlfriend's dwindling fame and using her hashtags. Peddling overpriced merchandise under the guise of it being skater wear. Yes, Alfie... you've come such a long way. What an accomplished life you lead... clearly you didn't need uni at all!

Alfie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23

cuzisayso

Did he seriously just take 4 insta stories complaining how tired he is from his privileged ass having a workout session in the middle of the day with nowhere else to go after but to just sit on his couch editing... and then dare to make a 5th insta story saying how WE don’t really understand how much work goes into vlogmas because he has to edit EVERY DAY for the vlogmas to go up next day

that’s the closest you come to having ever had a real job with real working hours you dipshit!
Like omg you have to do work everyday for 24 days in a row in the month of December after fucking around your garden all summer and watching movies by the fire all autumn with free beautiful trips?

And I’m still pretty sure you editing for like 2 hours even if I be dramatic and made it 4 hours of editing

There are people working 12 hour shifts or even 16 hour ones!!!!! Heavy lifting, or standing on their feet, taking care of people etc. And they come home and still have to cook for them self’s or take care of children or clean the house etc
He is sitting there at 12 in the afternoon complaining he is tired cause he had the time to workout for 40 min in the middle of the day and now has to sit in a warm mansion next to his also stay at home partner with tv, internet, food all within reach.... but we licheralllyyyy don’t understand the struggle guys
You better all watch and smash that like button to appreciate all the hard work he has put into this!!!

DE-LU-SION-AL

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Lola123

VIP Member
He’s honestly the most boring “content creator” in the UK. Hypes everything up like it’s the best thing since sliced bread then it’s just him sat in his pants drawing. Fucking pathetic.
Over promises and under delivers, he should consider becoming a politician

• Haha
  • Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I HATE HIM. How can someone be so stupid, greedy, selfish, wasteful and obsessed with material belongings and then have the audacity to sit on his moral high horse because he has a fucking reusable water bottle? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. I am still convinced that he has some underlying mild learning difficulties. How is he real???

View attachment 46290
On the lads holiday to Portugal didn’t they fill a trolley up with bottled water? It’s okay guys he’s got his reusable for show though....

• Haha
  • Angry

pineapple9

I can't remember who it was, but I was watching a YouTube video yesterday and whoever it was was saying how laughable it was that vloggers make out filming and editing a video to be so hard and time consuming. She mentioned doing a full time law degree and manages to do her own background research, filming, editing and uploading on time - and these vloggers with editors and teams behind their vlogs/videos with little-no research/thought going into their videos are "struggling" to do it.
Imagine thinking editing a 20 minute video once a week and getting paid millions was a hard life
The problem is you get used to not doing a lot. I was off of work and studying for 2 weeks once and did pretty much nothing all day 'cause I had a really stressful time behind me. So all I did was pretty much watch Netflix, eat and sleep. During that time, when I had to do 2 things in 1 day like go to the supermarket and clean the apartment I felt stressed out 'cause these TWO things I did were more than what I did on the other days. Not sure if I expressed myself clearly but yeah.... you just get used to doing nothing, then one little thing you have to do feels like TOO MUCH. So when Alf does nothing all day for weeks on end, one thing like editing a video feels like pure stress just because he is so used to lazing around 24/7.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I will never get over the £1 challenge vid. The most ignorant thing I've probably ever seen on youtube. Classic Tory.

pineapple9

He also said he’s not a Tory and definitely doesn’t live ‘in a fucking mansion’ so I wouldn’t go by what he says 😂😂😂

He could have easily have taken them to South Africa to a proper reserve to work and experience - Alfie as usual does what takes the least effort, and let his parents do the shit jobs. He's so selfish it really is unbelievable - Zoes latest instagram stories theres one card on the mantlepiece - guessing that was her anniversary card to Alfie?

Absolutely gobsmacked he posted that photo thing on his insta as if he'd bought that for Zoe and it turns out it was HER gift to him - get rid of this little wet wipe Zoe ffs
So Alfie didn't give Zoe anything at all for their anniversary? Not even a card/flowers/some cute chocolates? Pretty sure she would have put it all over social media if he gave her something...
WHAT AN ASS is all I can say, seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

cuzisayso

“I’ve been working on” ... I’VE ?
If u mean “I sat there as my friends edited and Steve made the thumbnail for me” .... sure....

Also

The trip I’ll never forget????

But when a fan asks him what the caves were called he visited, he said he didn’t know what they were called
Lmao seems to me you already forgot a lot of it alfie
You fucking poser.

• Haha
Reactions: 21