Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this could be made into a drinking game, how many times he complains he's cold/laugh claps/mentions his girlfriend Zoe for viewing purpose etc

Reactions: 10
Alfie strikes me as the person who only knew of one Iceland and that's the shop. 😂
I’m sure he and Zoe said something really dense about Reykjavik when they were trying to name capitals or something like that? Anyone remember? It was about a year ago, in their living room (I know that really narrows it down...)

Reactions: 6
Why is this what, 3 day trip to Iceland a “vlogumentary” rather than a video? What makes it different than any of his other videos?!
The pretentiousness is ludicrous. And he’s stolen the name from Shay Carl’s thing from years ago, which, though a car crash in its own way, actually suited its title, being a documentary about vlogging. God this boy needs a slap.

Reactions: 17
can almost guarantee that this vlogumentary will have no educational information about iceland- like there’s so much history and interesting geography in iceland but he’ll likely just badly pronounce locations and say how “sick” it looks. iceland is such an incredible place and yes it looks amazing, but there’s so much more to it than a good view and a good backdrop for his instagram posts

• Sad
Reactions: 15
can almost guarantee that this vlogumentary will have no educational information about iceland- like there’s so much history and interesting geography in iceland but he’ll likely just badly pronounce locations and say how “sick” it looks. iceland is such an incredible place and yes it looks amazing, but there’s so much more to it than a good view and a good backdrop for his instagram posts
Oh for sure. What’s more likely is he’ll do that thing where he over explains the simplest thing. Like he’ll start the vlog clearly on holiday in Iceland, or maybe at the airport clearly on the way to a holiday in Iceland. Then he’ll do a voiceover or cut back to him in his office/ house “if none of this makes any sense guys and you have no idea what’s going on, basically...” and waffle on for ten minutes. Alfie it’s totally obvious what you’re doing in an airport, during a video with Iceland in the title....it’s not that deep (and nor are you).... no need to explain.

Reactions: 12
You really could just play a drinking game with all the predicted stuff we know he's going to do/say but let's be honest, we'd all end up in A&E within the 10 minutes of starting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You really could just play a drinking game with all the predicted stuff we know he's going to do/say but let's be honest, we'd all end up in A&E within the 10 minutes of starting
I haven't had a drink since probably December (trying for baby, getting pregnant) I'd be there in less than that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A vlogumentary sounds like it’s going to be in depth, teaching you about Iceland. It’ll be elf and his mates eating out and saying how cold it is. It’s a vlog.

Reactions: 9
I thought alfie said he’d never use an editor? Who’s this Morgan replacement he was on the Simon Wilson trip too. Bring back Morgan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A vlogumentary sounds like it’s going to be in depth, teaching you about Iceland. It’ll be elf and his mates eating out and saying how cold it is. It’s a vlog.
It’s such a cheap way to hype up what we all know will be a standard travel vlog, maybe because even he’s realised how little he’s fulfilled his ‘year of content’ and all that crap. But does he not see it will only work once making his subsequent vlogs seem less significant so kind of backfires in the long run. Unless he’s planning on making a ‘vlogumentary’ series. Which he shouldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It'll be...Hey guyzzz, did you know that only the tip of an iceberg is on show, the biggest bit is under water🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why couldn't that ice just break off and drift into the ocean with him, never to be heard of again... 😒 I mean, that would've been the only moment I'd actually wouldn't mind global warming 😅
That would be amazing, him looking sad wearing his penis hat.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.