Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he thinks he's Alfie Attenborough 🙄😂
Oh don’t give him ideas. He’s going to start doing more “vlogumentaries” where he explains absolutely nothing and thinks he deserves accolades for being obtuse. “Iceland is called Iceland bc there’s lots of ice here. Iceland is really cold. It’s so cold my ears are red all the time!”

It’s bad enough we have the insufferable Alfie-stotle on IG. None of the depth, all of the garbage quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi. I hope to see you all here later when (if) his (edited by his mates) vlogumentary (usual tit vlog) airs ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DF82CB5C-B917-44C0-A9FF-A2F916AC9AD5.jpeg

Zoe: Reality
Lotty: Expectations

At least there’s no gum in Zoe’s gob for once. Still ruins it with her fake glasses.

Reactions: 9
So he went to the beautiful Iceland
With some amazing cameras that most people can’t afford
And the only pictures he has to show for it

ARE 6 PICTURES OF HIMSELF!!!!!!
(Taken by other people)

Wowwww crazy content bro

you were so right, we all weren’t ready to get blown away like this
With that blank stare, trying to look interesting by either doing his best model pose or just holding an expensive camera (but no pictures to show for it)

So he not only let other people help him film, and he needed like 6 people to edit his vlogumentary for him
They also had to take the pics on this holiday?
Why was he even there?
He could’ve just stayed at home with a cheeky little Nando’s and let his friends go
What a waste of space

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Off the Iceland topic, how long before he tries gaming (again?) To try and get on Nintendo adverts like DanTDM?

Reactions: 4
Alfiestotle strikes again. He acts like saying yes to a holiday where you will be driven around everywhere with a tour guide and receive loads of free clothes and excursions is some kind of massive sacrifice! I genuinely don’t think he realises people with 9-5 jobs can’t just drop everything with a few days notice (but would if they could).

It was a decent promo for Iceland but that’s cos of the shots that someone else probably filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

“I’ve been working on” ... I’VE ?
If u mean “I sat there as my friends edited and Steve made the thumbnail for me” .... sure....

Also

The trip I’ll never forget????

But when a fan asks him what the caves were called he visited, he said he didn’t know what they were called
Lmao seems to me you already forgot a lot of it alfie
You bleeping poser.

• Haha
Well I watched the vlog, and apart from Alfie rabbiting on I enjoyed the scenery. I lost count of how many times Alfie said "it's ridiculous" though. As we guessed he added nothing of interest to his vlogumentary at all, absolutely nothing. All in all he made what could have been an interesting vlog into something boring🙄. Don't worry though, he wants to go back😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well I watched the vlog, and apart from Alfie rabbiting on I enjoyed the scenery. I lost count of how many times Alfie said "it's ridiculous" though. As we guessed he added nothing of interest to his vlogumentary at all, absolutely nothing. All in all he made what could have been an interesting vlog into something boring🙄. Don't worry though, he wants to go back😂
Just mentally preparing myself for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That insta story makes it seem he's off roading, which is banned in Iceland BC of the ecological damage. He better not be.

Screenshot_20191117-210737__01.jpg
Screenshot_20191117-210744__01.jpg

EDIT: added the screenshots Just to explain why ^

Reactions: 6
Daft hat and Futureself merch. Someone else is filming it AND someone else has edited it? What did he actually do then?

Zach has blisters.

There’s a kendama.

“It’s cold right now” no tit Fraggle. You bleeping head. You have a (merch) hoody on and half a hat. Of course you’re cold.

The Drone footage is bleeping amazing 😍 I would’ve watched 35 minutes of that and Ben.

Omg he bought the outerwear there. Course he didn’t take anything but the bleeping merch. GIFTED!!!!!!!! OMG. Then they played cards with the merch cards.

They keep saying “don’t even worry” after tit like ‘landing’ the kendama. It’s infuriating.

“Shall we get the images boys?” duck off. You’ve gone for photos. That’s LICHERALLY it. You absolute idiot. You’ve relied completely on Ben and your film guy.

It’s no different to any other vlog format?

Ridiculous is his new thing. I hate it. Just as much as LICHERALLY. Lost count @Alightened cos I hated it so much.

Some RIDICULOUS comments from Frag:

-It’s just hit me. We’re licherally in Iceland. UGHHHHH!!

-Right now we’re legit on a glacier.

-I’d love an ice sculpture in the house ... if it didn’t melt.

-Today’s a chilly one, for sure.

-This is literally the most ridiculous beach we’ve just found

THE END WITH THE CREDITS. I CAN’T COPE. Was the film guy mentioned?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.