Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask, when you guys say stuff about Alfie loving Mark, what is the joke? Is it that he has more chemistry with Zoe's best friend than with her? Or is it that he's gay?

Reactions: 4
Can I just ask, when you guys say stuff about Alfie loving Mark, what is the joke? Is it that he has more chemistry with Zoe's best friend than with her? Or is it that he's gay?
Yes, that he has more chemistry with Mark than Zoe it seems.

It was in one of the Bruges vlog where he was making heart eyes at Mark when Mark was speaking. It could have been before that too but I’m a bit lazy to go digging so if anyone can recall other specific examples that would be great.

075A0FDE-222D-42F6-8BDA-153867C90BAF.gif

Image courtesy from @GossWhore

The other half of the joke being Alfie will fancy anyone who is not Zoe. Aka Lottie, some random IG model, the wall, a random stranger, random stranger’s horse, etc. Taking in account answers he’s given about his future with Zoe like his interview with Marcus Butler, when he and Zoe filmed a couples Q+A, or his vlog where he drew his future without Zoe (quite recent).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, that he has more chemistry with Mark than Zoe it seems.

It was in one of the Bruges vlog where he was making heart eyes at Mark when Mark was speaking. It could have been before that too but I’m a bit lazy to go digging so if anyone can recall other specific examples that would be great.

View attachment 48567
Image courtesy from @GossWhore

The other half of the joke being Alfie will fancy anyone who is not Zoe. Aka Lottie, some random IG model, the wall, a random stranger, random stranger’s horse, etc. Taking in account answers he’s given about his future with Zoe like his interview with Marcus Butler, when he and Zoe filmed a couples Q+A, or his vlog where he drew his future without Zoe (quite recent).
The wall 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet Alfie was happy Dianne got voted off, got to spend an afternoon drooling over her.
Oh how could I forget Dianne! He has so many crushes on everything under the sun minus Zoe that I lose track... Like all the ugly steady stream of diarrhea merch he peddles out for Future’s Elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What ever happened to that recent couples q&a thing he filmed about vlogging or what have you?

Reactions: 4
It’s all in the bin with the secrets out
I saw a comment, on an Instagram post I think it was, asking about The Secrets Out, he SAYS its coming back, bigger and different. Didn’t specify when though, so give it five years. And it STILL won’t be an actual podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw a comment, on an Instagram post I think it was, asking about The Secrets Out, he SAYS its coming back, bigger and different. Didn’t specify when though, so give it five years. And it STILL won’t be an actual podcast.
He always says things are going to be so much better than before guyzzz and he's so excited about it🙄🙄. It'll be shite, we all know that😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
His work ethic is so bleeping laughable. I know this has been mentioned a hundred times on here, but I cannot stop thinking about how a) he fills his day because he never seems to do anything except play with his stupid toys and complain about how long the editing takes him and b) how he never ever be able to survive in a normal 9-5 job with your boss breathing down your neck because you don't meet your monthly goals. Hell, he would be fired in less than a day. Only reason for his wealth is being in the right place at the right time, plus all the attention because of his sister Zozeebo.
And that alone brought him MILLIONS.
bleeping hell! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His work ethic is so bleeping laughable. I know this has been mentioned a hundred times on here, but I cannot stop thinking about how a) he fills his day because he never seems to do anything except play with his stupid toys and complain about how long the editing takes him and b) how he never ever be able to survive in a normal 9-5 job with your boss breathing down your neck because you don't meet your monthly goals. Hell, he would be fired in less than a day. Only reason for his wealth is being in the right place at the right time, plus all the attention because of his sister Zozeebo.
And that alone brought him MILLIONS.
bleeping hell! :mad:
I can't remember who it was, but I was watching a YouTube video yesterday and whoever it was was saying how laughable it was that vloggers make out filming and editing a video to be so hard and time consuming. She mentioned doing a full time law degree and manages to do her own background research, filming, editing and uploading on time - and these vloggers with editors and teams behind their vlogs/videos with little-no research/thought going into their videos are "struggling" to do it.
Imagine thinking editing a 20 minute video once a week and getting paid millions was a hard life

Reactions: 18
I can't remember who it was, but I was watching a YouTube video yesterday and whoever it was was saying how laughable it was that vloggers make out filming and editing a video to be so hard and time consuming. She mentioned doing a full time law degree and manages to do her own background research, filming, editing and uploading on time - and these vloggers with editors and teams behind their vlogs/videos with little-no research/thought going into their videos are "struggling" to do it.
Imagine thinking editing a 20 minute video once a week and getting paid millions was a hard life
The problem is you get used to not doing a lot. I was off of work and studying for 2 weeks once and did pretty much nothing all day 'cause I had a really stressful time behind me. So all I did was pretty much watch Netflix, eat and sleep. During that time, when I had to do 2 things in 1 day like go to the supermarket and clean the apartment I felt stressed out 'cause these TWO things I did were more than what I did on the other days. Not sure if I expressed myself clearly but yeah.... you just get used to doing nothing, then one little thing you have to do feels like TOO MUCH. So when Alf does nothing all day for weeks on end, one thing like editing a video feels like pure stress just because he is so used to lazing around 24/7.

Reactions: 22
68FBF06E-FE96-4C47-8BA3-F1B8B997D64E.png

Looks like Alfie got another new toy. His 26 year old self must be so happy... and yes both Steve and Alfie were playing with a kendama while setting up the scooter.

Maybe he can ride this down his half-pipe (if it still exists) and do a proper face plant. The content we actually want. Send it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.