Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle just makes me realize that this fucker has no positive qualities whatsoever. He's not funny, good-looking, genuine, honest, well-spoken, smart, polite, respectful, grateful, charming, romantic.... these are all good qualities I cherish in a person. He's nothing of those! How does he still have so many fans left, considering he is an absolute tit person? I mean sure the numbers have fallen drastically, but how can anyone actually like him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How does he still have so many fans left,
I too wonder how he got 20 fans to show up to his popup and him and Zoe managed to sell 160 packs of cards in 24 hours to their 15'000'000+ audience. 😆

The advent calendar was the rot setting in on zalfie. The opportunities have really dried up since and aren't coming back. Just a few brands that still think they have a big audience will give them ads.

Reactions: 7
I saw waterproof cards costing like £2
Can someone please slap Alfie?! Show him tattle? SOMETHING PLEASE! He would have made more money from something cheap as it would have been affordable and more people would have bought it! God. He's mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's as if Facebook knows about tattle, a nice little gift sack for zoe
Screenshot_20191012_153608.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does he manage to look scruffy in a tux. That takes some doing. They could have taken a nice pic with a nice caption but instead Elf takes about their head sizes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does he manage to look scruffy in a tux. That takes some doing. They could have taken a nice pic with a nice caption but instead Elf takes about their head sizes
And why the hell does he always close his eyes when he's doing a close up of him and Zoe in an embrace? Is it because he can't stand to look at her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And why the hell does he always close his eyes when he's doing a close up of him and Zoe in an embrace? Is it because he can't stand to look at her🤣
Prick!!!!! Is that his gifted suit from the other week or did he “buy” another one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.