Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 48979
Looks like Alfie got another new toy. His 26 year old self must be so happy... and yes both Steve and Alfie were playing with a kendama while setting up the scooter.

Maybe he can ride this down his half-pipe (if it still exists) and do a proper face plant. The content we actually want. Send it.
Oh great, yet another thing to put in the already overflowing attic! 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the video where Alfie did the "draw my life" thing and didn't mention Zoe? I don't know if I ever actually got around to watching it.

Reactions: 7
I can't remember who it was, but I was watching a YouTube video yesterday and whoever it was was saying how laughable it was that vloggers make out filming and editing a video to be so hard and time consuming. She mentioned doing a full time law degree and manages to do her own background research, filming, editing and uploading on time - and these vloggers with editors and teams behind their vlogs/videos with little-no research/thought going into their videos are "struggling" to do it.
Imagine thinking editing a 20 minute video once a week and getting paid millions was a hard life
Sounds like it might’ve been Angelika Oles [emoji1360]

Reactions: 10
What was the video where Alfie did the "draw my life" thing and didn't mention Zoe? I don't know if I ever actually got around to watching it.
When he did the future elf pop up shop.

Why did he take his scooter to zach or Steve’s office to unpack and build (get the boys to build).

that’s not the A to Z office is it?

Reactions: 6
When he did the future elf pop up shop.

Why did he take his scooter to zach or Steve’s office to unpack and build (get the boys to build).

that’s not the A to Z office is it?
Steve’s bleeping stupid half hat not covering his ears makes me die inside.

Remember when Frag tried that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s had a friend ‘jump on his edit’ apparently. Can’t even edit his own tit
Is that why it's taking until Sunday for this licherally sick and savage video to come out? Because he's running out of friends/lackeys to push his edits onto?

Reactions: 8
Is that why it's taking until Sunday for this licherally sick and savage video to come out? Because he's running out of friends/lackeys to push his edits onto?
If it’s like 15 mins long and it’s taken him 1-2 weeks to edit .... he’s worse than I thought. bleeping goofy clown

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bloody crack is still on his laptop screen and it's actually driving me mad 😡 is he really waiting for them to gift him another one for free?? What a prick

Reactions: 8
I had my first MacBook for 6 or 7 years and I never got a single crack. How does he even manage to ruin his tit so easily

Reactions: 9
I had my first MacBook for 6 or 7 years and I never got a single crack. How does he even manage to ruin his tit so easily
Everything is expendable so he treats nothing with care. I got my first MacBook in 2008 and to this day, the only thing wrong with it is the number 5 key has stopped working. I’ve upgraded, obviously, but the machine still works perfectly because I took good care of it. He has one for 5 minutes and already ruins a major piece of hardware, the idiot [emoji849]

Reactions: 12
Everything is expendable so he treats nothing with care. I got my first MacBook in 2008 and to this day, the only thing wrong with it is the number 5 key has stopped working. I’ve upgraded, obviously, but the machine still works perfectly because I took good care of it. He has one for 5 minutes and already ruins a major piece of hardware, the idiot [emoji849]
He juggles his tech because he is a bleeping CLOWN

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the end of the new vlog - which is around a week if not more out of date. Did anyone think it was strange how messed up the bed was for a hotel, unless I've missed something, I skipped though a bit?! The bed didn't have a sheet on?!

Just me... ok! haha

Reactions: 6
Preface: First time in a long time that I finished an entire vlog of Alfie's... I'm a bit embarassed to admit this. First take away is that he posted this very late and after the fact. So most of the stuff he vlogged is outdated and irrelevant.

-He starts with Palace to Palace stuff (a week after it's ended...). He still doesn't explain the what the Prince's Trust does. His explanation is "... All the money is going to the Prince's Trust which is the most amazing charity...". Sooo that's his pitch for why you should donate to the charity. It's amazing. End of.

-Remember that padlock necklace we all made fun of Alfie for awhile back? Well it turns out he intentionally bought it as a necklace. Apparently, it came up a bit shorter than he would like, making it more of a choker than necklace-- as if that would have made it any better. Alfie is proof that you can have all the money but it doesn't buy you taste...

- He talks about Future's Elf and emphasizes that it's "not a merchandise". It's a separate brand from Alfie. He said that people are already wearing his not-merchandise for the brand awareness alone (and not because Alfie peddles it nonstop on his IG) 🤥🤥🤥 and that "it's sick!"

-He also talks about his kendama and learning new tricks but no one cares...

-Is grabbing a bite to eat and everyone at the restaurant is older than him by "at least 40 years". It says a lot that he is eating at a time when only retirees are out eating. It's because the rest of us have to work and don't get the luxury of working whenever they feel like it and taking 2+ hour lunch/snack/meal breaks. Get some self-awareness, Alfie.

-His laptop is still cracked. He's still bringing it up because he didn't get a gifted one yet if anyone out there is paying attention...

-The difference between how Zoe greets him ("Hi!!!!) when he gets home versus Alfie's begruding "...hello...". Honestly, she needs to leave him.

-Around 11:17 time stamp, Alfie talks about their 7 year anniversary coming up. He talks about how they got Nala two years into their relationship and how weird it is?!?! Zoe then chimes in with (and I kid you not) "Imagine if I got pregnant after two years...". Alfie can barely hid his grimace. All he has to say for their 7 year anniversary is how weird that they BOUGHT Nala two years in but says nothing sentimental of all their years together.

-Alfie ends up in London and checked into his hotel for Good Morning Britain the next day. He scared himself by seeing his own reflection in the dark when entering his hotel room.

-He's still clearly working on his 90 days gym bod by ordering room service for mac n' cheese and chunky chips at 1 am.

I hate myself just a bit for watching it all. The end.

Last but not least: A big shout out to those who actually do the recaps on entire vlogs (@GossWhore, @DoreenYadeley, and many other brave souls). You guys are the true heroes with infinite patience, bc after I finished this vlog there was a bit of self-loathing that came over me for watching something so useless. I don't know how you guys do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
First time in a long time that I finished an entire vlog of Alfie's... I'm a bit embarassed to admit this. First take away is that he posted this very late and after the fact. So most of the stuff he vlogged is outdated and irrelevant.

-He starts with Palace to Palace stuff (a week after it's ended...). He still doesn't explain the what the Prince's Trust does. His explanation is "... All the money is going to the Prince's Trust which is the most amazing charity...". Sooo that's his pitch for why you should donate to the charity. It's amazing. End of.

-Remember that padlock necklace we all made fun of Alfie for awhile back? Well it turns out he intentionally bought it as a necklace. Apparently, it came up a bit shorter than he would like, making it more of a choker than necklace-- as if that would have made it any better. Alfie is proof that you can have all the money but it doesn't buy you taste...

- He talks about Future's Elf and emphasizes that it's "not a merchandise". It's a separate brand from Alfie. He said that people are already wearing his not-merchandise for the brand awareness alone (and not because Alfie peddles it nonstop on his IG) 🤥🤥🤥 and that "it's sick!"

-He also talks about his kendama and learning new tricks but no one cares...

-Is grabbing a bite to eat and everyone at the restaurant is older than him by "at least 40 years". It says a lot that he is eating at a time when only retirees are out eating. It's because the rest of us have to work and don't get the luxury of working whenever they feel like it and taking 2+ hour lunch/snack/meal breaks. Get some self-awareness, Alfie.

-His laptop is still cracked. He's still bringing it up because he didn't get a gifted one yet if anyone out there is paying attention...

-The difference between how Zoe greets him ("Hi!!!!) when he gets home versus Alfie's begruding "...hello...". Honestly, she needs to leave him.

-Around 11:17 time stamp, Alfie talks about their 7 year anniversary coming up. He talks about how they got Nala two years into their relationship and how weird it is?!?! Zoe then chimes in with (and I kid you not) "Imagine if I got pregnant after two years...". Alfie can barely hid his grimace. All he has to say for their 7 year anniversary is how weird that they BOUGHT Nala two years in but says nothing sentimental of all their years together.

-Alfie ends up in London and checked into his hotel for Good Morning Britain the next day. He scared himself by seeing his own reflection in the dark when entering his hotel room.

-He's still clearly working on his 90 days gym bod by ordering room service for mac n' cheese and chunky chips at 1 am.

I hate myself just a bit for watching it all. The end.
I mean, I’m not suprised his reflection scared himself. Imagine those teeth down a dark alley

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People who do these vlog recaps deserve a special place in heaven for their efforts😂

If he wanted future self to be a stand alone brand he could have released it without his name being attached to it at all and just let it run off it’s own merit but he damn well knows nobody gives a tit and it’s only his last 50 fans who want to buy his merch.

Anytime children get brought up you can practically cut the tension with a knife.I’m actually going to have to watch this vlog purely for Alfie’s reaction to this alone😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.