Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these skater boy posts I just have the Avril Lavigne song going round in my head while reading them! He does think it’s the 90s where Tony Hawk was the in thing and pop punk was relevant lol, no love nobody enjoys that tit anymore we’ve grown up 🤣😂
Chris Ingham begs to differ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think this is what he wants to do with his van if he ever buys one? 😂

Reactions: 2
But his dad went to Oxford, didn’t you know?!?!

View attachment 47595
Foh-lee-ahhhjuh!
Alfie: I didn't go to University. I got offered a place, unconditional. I gave them my YouTube videos and they were like, we're not allowed to say this but you can just come. You don't need any grades.

**Never names said uni**

Me:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alfie: I didn't go to University. I got offered a place, unconditional. I gave them my YouTube videos and they were like, we're not allowed to say this but you can just come. You don't need any grades.

**Never names said uni**

Me:
I'm sure there was some (boring) video where he went to that uni to see what it was like (this was in the last couple of years). It was somewhere near London...? Does anyone else remember this or am I going mad!

Does this boy actually hear himself speak?Showed them a few crappy yt vids and told him he didn’t need grades bleeping lol😂😂😂Because that’s how it works in the real world Alfie🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, verbatim

I work in uni admissions. That's...not how it works. The only time we'd admit without grades is if they had years of extensive experience. Being a Youtuber doesn't qualify, unless the university is absolutely appalling. There are actual regulations about admitting people without grades (and if they have grades, regulations about exactly what we're allowed to accept!)

Also no university would say 'we're not allowed to say this but' - nobody is forbidden to tell people what offer a uni has made them lol. Such a barefaced bleeping lie.

Reactions: 25

**Never names said uni**

Me:
He did name it he said it was Falmouth didn’t he?

Is this stuff not an ad since it’s his mates song he’s been promoting??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, verbatim

I CANNOT!!!! And he said this with a straight face?! I wish there was a video of the interview.

And look how his career turned out now. Leeching off his girlfriend's dwindling fame and using her hashtags. Peddling overpriced merchandise under the guise of it being skater wear. Yes, Alfie... you've come such a long way. What an accomplished life you lead... clearly you didn't need uni at all!

Alfie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly, if Alfie's story is true, it's 110% more a situation of "college letting in a YouTuber for the name recognition/fame it could bring the school" than "wow Alfie your videos are so amazing you're so talented" :rolleyes:

Aka they would just be using him lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.