Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a lefty........
Alfie, do kindly duck off šŸ˜†
I can assure everyone who may be worried, I didnā€™t end up phoning my therapist because a childhood of playing with ā€œright handed cardsā€ triggered a depressive episode.

Get me a lefty can opener, fountain pen, scissors Iā€™m all over it!
Lefty playing cards is like lefty toilet rolls šŸ¤·ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why didn't he just throw the cards with the typo away? He's still gonna sell them!?! I can't believe it, if one of my graphic designs has an error in it and we, at the office, notice it before sending it out we thank god that we've noticed it on time and order new prints.

I meeeeaaaan how can anyone take this serious?

Also: is it legal to print and sell a shirt with a quote that isn't yours?

I believe even influencers get fined on Instagram if they don't mention the person who 'made' the quote.
He and Zoe are perfect for each other. Scammers and stealers jfc

this is what happens when you prioritize short-term fame and fortune over finishing your undergraduate degree

i remember in one Vlog of hers, she didnā€™t know that a group of people/employees need to be managed until Steve pointed it out JFC

7FB698FA-B05F-4968-B347-B3C5E4DB1638.png

the actual duck? She ā€œfinishedā€ the movie and said it was amazing BUT THAT IS LITERALLY THE OPENING SCENE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please tell me that's not what he spent the day recording with his family?? Screenshot_20190922_151224.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This pack of cards thing is so tragic, who wants to buy a basic set of cards? Does anyone ever play cards? Unless you're stuck in a cottage in the middle of nowhere, it's pouring with rain and the electric's gone, and a pack of card is the only thing to stave off boredom.

Also, is he so desperate to appear grown up that he has to make a big deal about alcohol in every vlog. The constant references to 'red wine' absolutely killed me. 'I've bought a bottle of chee-anti red wine' like wtf who says it like that?

It reminds me of that scene in Extras where Daniel Radcliffe is trying to appear cool and grown up because he's carrying a packet of fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if you were going to buy a pack of cards, why oh earth would you spend Ā£10 on a pack of cards, you can just get a pack for a pound at the pound shop. Itā€™s so expensive for a pack of cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't want that ugly deck of cards even if it was 10P

Why is the Joker an eye

Nope... NOPPPPEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's sold just 55 packs of cards with both him and Zoella promoting it. And they get paid thousands because they have so many followers that just buy whatever they recommend šŸ˜‚ this is why infuencer marketing is in a bubble

Reactions: 8
Who asked for cards. Where did the inspo for them come from. Makes NO sense.

Iā€™m also sick of the constant ads for the brand when he swore it wasnā€™t merch.

01502D37-598C-459C-A867-C9F8A295C4AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He just posted on IG stories. The video he did with his parents is fulfilling one of their bucket list's items...

Anyone want to make some wild guesses

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it was filmed in a day, so I'm thinking something like an activity.

Reactions: 3
The bleeping audacity of the twit. Well-known brand among card players, Bicycle, only sells a deck for around $3-4. He sells his WITH TYPOS for Ā£10.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.