Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a lefty........
Alfie, do kindly duck off 😆
I can assure everyone who may be worried, I didn’t end up phoning my therapist because a childhood of playing with “right handed cards” triggered a depressive episode.

Get me a lefty can opener, fountain pen, scissors I’m all over it!
Lefty playing cards is like lefty toilet rolls 🤷‍
Fellow lefty here as well. 👋🏻

I see Alfie is really addressing left-handed people’s needs with cards absolutely no one asked for. A man changing the world... in his empty head.

£10 for PREMIUM linen cards. Wow such a bargain?! Also, I know Alfie doesn’t have a proper marketing team but premium linen? Was there a high demand or need for linen cards to even begin with? 🤔 If he was all about the save our planet/climate change spiel he was going on for a hot second on Friday then maybe he could have made these cards out of recycled or up-cycled materials. Just throwing premium out there doesn’t mean anything especially when it’s coming ng from Alfie of all people.

I wonder how many A to Z office employees were forced to buy these cards like Zoe’s Cordilly book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
To be fair to him cards is more on brand for him then the skater thing was. They are always playing dumb card games at all occasions all the damn time. It just stupid as merch.
They started playing cards because someone told him to release cards as merch. It’s no coincidence! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He and Zoe are perfect for each other. Scammers and stealers jfc

this is what happens when you prioritize short-term fame and fortune over finishing your undergraduate degree

i remember in one Vlog of hers, she didn’t know that a group of people/employees need to be managed until Steve pointed it out JFC

View attachment 43134

the actual duck? She “finished” the movie and said it was amazing BUT THAT IS LITERALLY THE OPENING SCENE
She has some questionable taste in films. Especially after how she went on and on about The Greatest Showman and that movie was not good at all. Also, the director for Bohemian Rhapsody has a very problematic past but I guess she was willing to overlook that or didn’t care enough. Kind of her entire approach on life— if it doesn’t affect her and Alfie directly yet it’s whatever.

I do wish Zoe would stop going along with Alfie’s schemes by wearing his ugly merch only once or showing the cards in her IG stories. When was the last time Alfie promoted anything of Zoe’s on his social media? It’s been awhile. He must be struggling to move stock if he’s trying to get his gf to pitch his ‘premium linen’ playing cards.

Between the cards and his video he filmed with his parents, Alfie is really giving us the year of the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 43140

Pretty sure Zoe's story should be #ad?
They look like cards for pre-schoolers! Thinking he did this so he didn’t have to pay a licensed fee to use anything closer to the classic design. Cheap ass mf. I’ve never seen lefty cards. How is that even a problem? Do lefties need to read English from R to L? It doesn’t make any sense to me! That’s why I think it’s an excuse that someone else came up with, in order to dodge official licensing fees. Assuming there is one.

Reactions: 8
Why will they be sent separate to other merch? I don’t get it!? Unless they’re sourced from a different country/manufacturer? Shambles

Reactions: 6
I watched a bit of Alfie's vlog and I really tried to finish it but his nostril hair growing into his beard look he's sporting was distracting me and I couldn't watch it anymore. It's so repulsive. Everything about that mug.
alfie deyes tenzi.png
alfie deyes 6 yo.png

He makes it sooooo easy. He bought a game for his birthday and he loves it because "it's super simple like you can licherally play this with six year olds". So basically his actual age.

alfie deyes ring.png

He also bought HIMSELF a ring for his birthday gift but not THE RING for Zoe. Is he trying to purposefully trigger Zoe or is he just that stupid? Also, I guess we now know that they still have that tree stump where they hammer nails into. Expect it in future vlogs since it produces such riveting content.

EDIT: I fast forwarded to the end and Alfie decides to end the vlog by eating in bed. Is it just me or does anyone else find this to be a disgusting habit that both him and Zoe have? Why did Zoe even buy that table in the conservatory if they're just going to eat in their bed all the time?
alfie deyes dinner.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched a bit of Alfie's vlog and I really tried to finish it but his nostril hair growing into his beard look he's sporting was distracting me and I couldn't watch it anymore. It's so repulsive. Everything about that mug.
View attachment 43286View attachment 43287
He makes it sooooo easy. He bought a game for his birthday and he loves it because "it's super simple like you can licherally play this with six year olds". So basically his actual age.

View attachment 43288
He also bought HIMSELF a ring for his birthday gift but not THE RING for Zoe. Is he trying to purposefully trigger Zoe or is he just that stupid? Also, I guess we now know that they still have that tree stump where they hammer nails into. Expect it in future vlogs since it produces such riveting content.

EDIT: I fast forwarded to the end and Alfie decides to end the vlog by eating in bed. Is it just me or does anyone else find this to be a disgusting habit that both him and Zoe have? Why did Zoe even buy that table in the conservatory if they're just going to eat in their bed all the time?
View attachment 43295
I think that although he's 26, he's more like a 16 year old and in no way ready to be married to anybody. Seriously, he's like a child, and I don't think he's mature enough to commit to marriage🤔. He's got a lot more growing up to do. Zoe, unfortunately is going to be waiting for a while longer yet.

These left handed cards, why do they need to exist?
As a left hander, when I play cards I fan them out perfectly fine in my left hand and can see the numbers? So can my left handed dad. It's not rocket science. You can tell a right handed person designed left handed cards, thinking it's impossible for us to ever see the number in the corner holding the cards in our other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These left handed cards, why do they need to exist?
As a left hander, when I play cards I fan them out perfectly fine in my left hand and can see the numbers? So can my left handed dad. It's not rocket science. You can tell a right handed person designed left handed cards, thinking it's impossible for us to ever see the number in the corner holding the cards in our other hand...
I'm left handed and I've never had a problem with cards, mind you I've only been bored enough to try playing cards about twice in my life!

I cannot believe he just dropped in there he's selling merch with a typo and he was trying to make out it made it more exclusive!? What a TOOL.

• Haha
He’s said it has taken five months to produce these cards. What he actually means, is that five months ago they decided to do this, and then in that period there will have been an hour designing them one day. Another day will have been finding a manufacturer, and arranging the production of them. Then a day with test products and QC (given the typo, the QC was poor), final green lighting the production of products.

He says they have taken five months, what he means is they started the process of producing the cards five months ago, but it hasn’t actually been five months of work to get the cards out.
This is the one thing that fucks me off to no end, and most youtubers do this. Its just another way they try to legitimise what they do and to cover the fact that they don’t do very much of anything at all.

The 5 months is just the time in between him having the idea for the product, to the product being sold. Within that 5 months he has probably sent a few emails, picked a font from a bunch preselected by a manager/whoever, then uploaded some photos on instagram. Thats all. The barest of minimums. This is likely the process for all of his merch.

It is so sad, because its so transparent that he doesn’t work at all. If he really wanted to fool people then he should stop vlogging and making instastories of what he does during the day.

Reactions: 12
he said they have the word illustrated spelt as "illustated" on the description on the box
So it took them 5 months to realise there was a typo😂😂. Somebody wasn't paying attention then. It was probably Alfie, he won't know his alphabet yet🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he said they have the word illustrated spelt as "illustated" on the description on the box
Considering there is all of about one sentence of writing on the box, its pretty amateur quality control going on here.

Just shows how unprofessional the whole Futures Elf operation is. Constant logo changes, no brand identity, no consistent target audience. Its just Alfie playing at being a businessman but completely failing with a total lack of strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.