Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shick design guyz. You get two wriggly worms instead of one
PicsArt_09-22-08.09.58.jpg

Also he's sounding more & more like Donald Duck

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Still can't get over the fact that they're £10, are his friends made buy them? I don't know who else would be that stupid

• Wow
  • Haha
The website says:
Premium linen illustrated playing cards for both left and right handed players
*Please note these playing cards will be sent separately to the rest of your order*

First - HAHA at "premium". As if they're ethically produced or any good material. duck off.
And second - Why are they sent separately, does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1000th Instagram Post guyz. Sorries my grammarsh so shick. But hey it still make muchhh shense? spelling's bad too. Was a busy day!

PicsArt_09-22-08.13.37.jpg

"Worthwhile" is a single word twit

• Angry
"Send separately to the rest of your orders"

Why are you sending cards to the orders, the order of rags? I don't think the clothes are playing cards

Reactions: 4
I’m most bemused by “suitable for left and right handed players” - how is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m most bemused by “suitable for left and right handed players” - how is that a thing?
It pains me to defend anything about this not merch but most playing cards have the number and suit in two opposite corners rather than all four corners and when a left handed person fans them out they go in a different direction to a right handed person and they end up seeing the blank corner!

Reactions: 4
And second - Why are they sent separately, does anyone know?
Probably because it’s outsourced from a different (online) producer and he has to get them made and shipped from that company.

I was having a laugh with my boyfriend last night about the ‘it took four months for my Word clip art cards to made!’

We work for a company that has sites Europe. Each with their own individual flavour. Boyfriend recently sat on photoshop to redesign the logo and branding of our site. Let’s say that took him 3 days (not including the emails back and forth from head office terrible graphics design team).
After that, we sat down on bicyclecards.com and designed a deck of cards for our work place that took all of an hour, if that.

How.the.duck. It took mr pointless 4/5 months to come up with his cards is absolutely beyond us. His logo is something a 5yr old could do. The one my boyfriend made for our work ties in what the place does + history & feel of the city in a fraction of the time.

The time he spent working on the elf cards is not something to boast about!

Reactions: 13
It pains me to defend anything about this not merch but most playing cards have the number and suit in two opposite corners rather than all four corners and when a left handed person fans them out they go in a different direction to a right handed person and they end up seeing the blank corner!
Fair enough, I am convinced it is a thing. I’m not convinced that anyone delusional enough to buy these gives a flying duck. But I guess there’s isn’t much you can say say to flog a pack of playing cards at a ludicrous mark up? They’re cards.

Reactions: 3
At this stage I'm just convinced both him and Zoe have no concept of time and overdramatize everything, so when they say 'this took 5 months- 1 year", it's actually just them overemphasizing the time it took to make it so that all that time they spend lazying around in bed is accounted for in their heads

Reactions: 7
He’s said it has taken five months to produce these cards. What he actually means, is that five months ago they decided to do this, and then in that period there will have been an hour designing them one day. Another day will have been finding a manufacturer, and arranging the production of them. Then a day with test products and QC (given the typo, the QC was poor), final green lighting the production of products.

He says they have taken five months, what he means is they started the process of producing the cards five months ago, but it hasn’t actually been five months of work to get the cards out.

Reactions: 15
His expression here is hilariously vacant.

I wonder if he wants to make the pack of cards part of his brand image, like how Logan Paul has the parrot. It’s definitely a good marketing strategy but a key difference is that Logan has had that from the start, even when the merch designs have changed the parrot remains distinctive, kind of like a Nike tick or something.
Alfie has been pushing versions of the pb merch horror for years which never seemed very consistent in brand identity - and it was tit merch even by YouTuber standards anyway. Now he’s plucked this stuff out of nowhere as if we’re supposed to suddenly take him seriously with no visible changes to his work (I bet he still uses the same manufacturers for example)

I wouldn’t be hugely surprised if in a years time future self is dead in the water too.
I think a few years is generous, I'd be surprised if Pointless Self is still going by the New Year at this rate it's such utter shite!!!

View attachment 43116
Sent separately? WTF WHY
Hardly environmentally friendly or minimising waste is it!!?

1000th Instagram Post guyz. Sorries my grammarsh so shick. But hey it still make muchhh shense? spelling's bad too. Was a busy day!

View attachment 43099

"Worthwhile" is a single word twit
"Bangin' fits" is he for real? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.